Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale (3653 Views)

My Binance Account Was Frozen / Verified Binance Account Needed If You Have For Sell Come In / Buy Hacked Paypal Accounts With Balance #cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
I have a verified Binance Account with small balance for sale to interested and serious buyers only. You can login through the web or mobile app using your laptop or smartphone. 
I have performed transactions on it with BNB and BTC transactions. I'll give you all the necessary details of the account and release the email with password to you. 
The Binance Acct currently has $1.48 balance in it. We have to meet face-to-face to strike a deal. Please, contact me through my signature for further details and arrangements.

Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Bitcoin price has risen to $47000 and it may rise to $50k in the coming weeks. Get this verified Binance Account to sell, buy, exchange and trade cryptocurrencies at your convenience. You will get everything that comes with this account. Yes! Everything.

Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Still available for sale to a serious buyer.

Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Observer20: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2021
How much
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Observer20:
How much

It's worth #50k, but any serious buyer can pay #20k last last. If you're ready to strike a deal, check my contacts in the signature. Thanks
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
This verified Binance Account is still available for serious buyers only. Call me on my signature.
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Brexxit(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why selling in the first place?
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Brexxit:
Why selling in the first place?

I need cash bro. That's just the main reason am selling it. No other purpose. If you're interested, let me know.
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by dgbanj: 2:47am On Aug 17, 2021
I am interested
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Incips: 2:48am On Aug 17, 2021
What are the reasons behind selling your account?
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Incips:
What are the reasons behind selling your account?

I need cash bro. That's just the main reason am selling it. No other purpose. If you're interested, let me know.
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Krosslife(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2021
dgbanj:
I am interested

Okay. Drop your phone number. I'll call you. The price is #20k, not negotiable. Or you can also call me on 09061511986. Thanks!
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by adelekay71: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Still available.?
And WhatsApp contact for enquiries if available.
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by imabiodun: 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
adelekay71:
Still available.?
I have a verified Binance account for sale, make we negotiate
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by CaptMarvel(m): 7:05am On Dec 31, 2021
adelekay71:
Still available.?
available 08189567951
Re: Verified Binance Account With Balance For Sale by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2022
CaptMarvel:
available 08189567951
available?? I'll pay 10k for it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uba Loan, Please I Need Advise / questions of the day for serious seekers of the Truth.. / Becoming A Distributor Of A Maggi Company Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.