Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. (1028 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / TRUE OR NOT: ”igbo Women Are Lazy, Yoruba Women Are Go-getters” – Noble Igwe / The 'Drake Curse' Is Real! Don't Believe? Here's The Proof(With Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by ThickSharon123(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
According to news media.

She had made the interview, but the frenzy based on demand is only occuring in Nigeria and perhaps some parts of Africa.

But if the place, which is the U.S. had this sort of frenzy and they demanded to see the interview-- the interview would have been released to the public.

In the United States, they aren't tribalistic or hold tribal affiliation, but more of racist in their views.

So making her link that she's Igbo In Africa holds nothing. That's why there isn't such frenzy in the United States only in Nigeria and Africa, because we've been so divided by tribe. So, if a known person who holds a followership in the world is said to be linked with a tribe in Nigeria, it's all problematic and issues arise

Rihanna made the said quote, and a news media (Daily Excessive) which is a London based site won't start bringing up fake news. Although they give details of the Nigerian problems on their site.

However, what union or professional link do they share with Nigeria?

If the demand arises in the U.S for it, it would be shown, or who knows Rihanna may come to say it herself, if a news media catch up with her in the red carpet and ask her once more. kiss
Re: Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by SportsHD: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by lusciouslyon(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021

ThickSharon123:
According to news media.

She had made the interview, but the frenzy based on demand is only occuring in Nigeria and perhaps some parts of Africa.

But if the place, which is the U.S. had this sort of frenzy and they demanded to see the interview-- the interview would have been released to the public.

In the United States, they aren't tribalistic or hold tribal affiliation, but more of racist in their views.

So making her link that she's Igbo In Africa holds nothing. That's why there isn't such frenzy in the United States only in Nigeria and Africa, because we've been so divided by tribe. So, if a known person who holds a followership in the world is said to be linked with a tribe in Nigeria, it's all problematic and issues arise

Rihanna made the said quote, and a news media (Daily Excessive) which is a London based site won't start bringing up fake news. Although they give details of the Nigerian problems on their site.

However, what union or professional link do they share with Nigeria?

If the demand arises in the U.S for it, it would be shown, or who knows Rihanna may come to say it herself, if a news media catch up with her in the red carpet and ask her once more. kiss
Re: Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by LyfeJennings(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Messages are not delivering. I hope I'm safe
Re: Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by LyfeJennings(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Are U sure I'm safe Sha
Re: Here's The Proof ( Rihanna: I Am Not Igbo. by ThickSharon123(f): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
LyfeJennings:
Are U sure I'm safe Sha

Hello dear, been sending messages. I hope you're okay? And what happened.

(1) (Reply)

Pst Paul Enenche’s Daughter Causes Stir On Social Media With Her Fashion Sense / How The #endsarsmemorial Prot£st Is Going: Singer Flavour Leads Prot£st In Enugu / Yul Edochie: I Run For Governor, Do EndSars, Act Movie, Do Activist, Una No Send

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.