Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) (31825 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

What are Ibo values she represents?;

Is she married?!

Is she Educated?!

What's her known Occupation and probable source of income with tax certificate

Will she be considered a good mother in Ibo culture with her little girls marriage
It is so embarrassing! We are complaining that Ipob is downgrading the igbo nation yet Ohaneze follow them join.

So bad. The leadership problems Continues. From South East governors to Ohaneze down to Ipob none of them has a leadership qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

What are Ibo values she represents?;

Is she married?!

Is she Educated?!

What's her known Occupation and probable source of income with tax certificate

Will she be considered a good mother in Ibo culture with her little girls marriage
Your questions hold no water, she worked hard to train her kids and Regina married Ned willingly no body forced her to marry ned
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Mchawi(f): 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Money $$$

As usual it's Tinubu's or Afonja's fault that we voted Kerosene Ikpeazu , Rita Daniels, drunk Obianno , Okorohausa to represent us on National issues and expect people to take us serious as a region

Olodo..
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
jimyjames:

Your questions hold no water, she worked hard to train her kids and Regina married Ned willingly no body forced her to marry ned
Stop lying. She was forced and pressured by her mother just because her husband is a very wealthy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by realstars: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
candidbabe:
P
National women leader without a husband.
Ohaneze ndigbo is a joke.
This was exact What came into my mind when i saw the headline.
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
This present Ohaneze is even worse than the last one and still lacks acceptance across Igboland. I think they should engage in more grassroot consultation than these politically and money induced appointments.
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Decide2rise: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Money $$$

As usual it's Tinubu's or Afonja's fault that we voted Kerosene Ikpeazu , Rita Daniels, drunk Obianno , Okorohausa to represent us on National issues and expect people to take us serious as a region

You're too childish most times. Quit being petty
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Kayyus09(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2021
k
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by jimyjames(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2021
stanluiz:
Stop lying. She was forced and pressured by her mother just because her husband is a very wealthy man.
Is that what Regina told you? Does Regina look like a girl forced into marriage to you?

Will you also say chidinma was forced to date that man she killed ?
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2021
How much did Ned buy this title for her
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Skybeauty22(f): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Later they will say its okorohausa fault
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2021
jimyjames:

So for Ned to marry Regina is against the igbo culture?
I am not Igbo , stop asking me irrelevant questions .
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by jimyjames(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo , stop asking me irrelevant questions .

And you are making irrelevant comments about the igbo?
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Pascal9: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2021
candidbabe:
Power of kpekus
Clitocurrency!!!!!
Is she even from one of the five Igbo states?
National women leader without a husband.
Ohaneze ndigbo is a joke.
Nnamdi kanu was right after all.
Nonsense
Igbos and descrimination
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by Angy55(f): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
illmatic101:
CHAI!!!

Where is my Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. A woman who's better than 100 sons.

She is too busy for such lesser position that has little recognition around globe
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by SocialJustice: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2021
Milf
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by DeRay98(m): 11:21am On Aug 15, 2021
Let the Igbos debate their issues among themselves, anybody that gets involved gets insulted.
I mind my business o
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by realoscar84(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin wetin happen na. Why the comment kon pain you like this na

cocaineaddict:

You are very stupid for including Nnamdi Kanu in this rubbish
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by richardmba(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
The aim is to get close to Ned Nwoko's wealth.
Whoever endorsed her has foresight.
Re: Rita Daniels Elected Ohanaeze Ndigbo National Women Leader (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Areola14:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo national woman leader..... Appointing that woman in that position has made the position useless... Who knows what she traded to get that post... The most respected elders group in Igbo land... Na wa oo!

How useful has the organization itself being over the years?

That is the best kind of woman such organization can attract.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: I Bought 40k With 70k, Singer Paul Okoye Cries Out / How Chris Ekejimbe Died Of Malaria Drug Overdose / Ex-Beauty Queen Slept With Sunny Aku, Dabota Lawson's Billionaire Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.