Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? (28193 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by zexy2030(m): 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Drone95:
if na beating or fight start am nko?
End am with fight na
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Mercyooo: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hi
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Change location and change your sim….
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by PAQ(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just walk away and never look back! That way you will never know how he/she felt.... But you must never look back o...
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Demigod22: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sheriman:

After smashing and destroying the innocent girl pussy for so many times.. you're wicked guy!!!

I can bet with Buhari's cow, I didn't have sex with the girl and that contributed to the lost of feelings for her. She kept saying no sex and she fell into the sister zone.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by chumzyprech: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just tell her she gave you infection And you need time to treat yourself. Lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Demigod22: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Newboss:

Next time, make her get tired of you and feel like breaking up with you. She'd feel like she won when she finally initiates that breakup.

I did everything possible but she really wanted to make the relationship work.
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by OlayemiTade(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:
Is there a perfect approach to end a relationship without hurting a partner?

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

Lol, to my best of knowledge about a relationship the person who love most has the deepest heartbreak, saying goodbye without hurting the other partner is not possible except the other partner already had another person in corner. I see no reason why you start a relationship when you are not ready to bear the boring side of it. I am still wondering how our parents manage there differences till there old age. It's a pity we have a lot of people with misplaced priority
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadRadio:

Maybe the relationship gets too boring often or perhaps u both are not compatible in anyway or perhaps u both want desame thing but in different ways and style.

Maybe u care about this person but u dont want to hurt their feeling and you know it is best that u both parted ways.

How do u go about it?

Pray and make sure this is what you truly want. All relationships get like that sometimes but envision your life without this person forever. Once you come back to your senses they migjt not take you back. If things are ok between you. Don’t take someone for granted

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by hstar: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Preshieben:
I'm so fucken scared of relationships undecided

See comments
Hi
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Aniboo:
Tell her she give you std
LOL crazy!
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2021
SteffNikky:
When my previous relationship was getting boring I decided to end it without hurting him .....��after breaking up with him that's when I realized I can't stay without him ��
Now am hurt and heartbroken....I don't know what to do bcus he's seeing someone nowww...
LOL. double crazy
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Newboss:
Look for that thing they said they don't like and start doing it.

The relationship will die naturally.

For me, when I'm done with a girl, I will text her very early in the morning, every day, and tell her "Come over this morning, before 12, let's fûck". If she no come before 12, I go shout for am and give some punishment. That's disgusting, I know. If her eyes doesn't clear after some days, I would start to cûm inside her mouth. Then move to fûcking her in the ass for days. No money involved.

Na she go tire, then quit the relationship. Then I go call her for days telling her that she disappointed me. That would make her feel like she won. If she comes back, I go continue the whole shît show until she quit again.

If a girl you don't like call you at night to tell you that she miss you, tell her "come over tomorrow morning before 10 let's fûck". Ask her to skip whatever plans she have for that time. Make it look like you are desperate. Girls get turned off by desperation.

Choi! see scope. This is evil.. nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Amarisco(f): 1:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Sometimes, for whatever reason, u have to end things even if u both don’t want to. So it will even hurt on both sides.

Hurt like no tomorrow…. cry

He might even take it better than me! But having closure is good for both parties in the long run.

In such case I would just express my true and deep feelings, say a little prayer for him, like my last wishes and just acknowledge that it will be hard, it will be painful, but with self-compassion it will get better.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by kepstone: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Its well
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Sheriman(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Demigod22:

I can bet with Buhari's cow, I didn't have sex with the girl and that contributed to the lost of feelings for her. She kept saying no sex and she fell into the sister zone.
Bad guy that is what you are I will arrest you with DSS because of your lies and using Buhari cow to bet
Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by Candycrushy(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
vickydevoka:

That's de best way. That's the way most ladies do. De will give u attitude and flimsy excuses anything little thing that u do will generate issues. So that's live for everyone. De best life sometimes is just create acquittance without much closeness. All this relationship n courtship to me is a waste if Time. Bcus a lady can never show u her real self

As much as i hate to dispute your point...i cant because u made few valid points

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? by bluefilm: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
BadRadio:

How do u go about it?

If one of the party is really in love, then there is no way of ending the relationship without hurting that person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.