Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. (225 Views)

NRM Party Sues Peter Obi Over Honorary Citizenship Of Dallas / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. by Paschal2806: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nwankpo, didn’t bribe me to leave ADC – Guber candidate
Politics

A former governorship aspirant of the African Democratic Congress (ADC), Afam Ezenwafor, has refuted bribery allegations in connection with his withdrawal from the party, insisting he did not receive money from anyone.

Mr Afam Ezenwafor (Afamation) in press briefing in Awka, the Anambra State capital at a press briefing was officially unveiled as the Governorship Candidate of National Rescue Movement (NRM) in the November 6th 2021 poll.

He said nobody forced him or gave any inducement to leave the ADC. He noted that selling his mandate to another aspirant would amount to betrayal of trust and confidence reposed in him by the people of the state, urging them to disregard such allegations.

He said, “It may interest you to know that my withdrawal from the party primary was predicted on privy information and due diligence. I became mindful that “whatever that killed the mother hen will not allow the chicks to open their eyes.”

“I wish to state that nobody gave me money, nor did I receive money from anyone to withdraw from the party’s primary. Everyone should please disregard the rumor by handiwork of detractors targeted at tarnishing my image and trauncating my governorship aspiration.”

The guber candidate further explained that his joining the new party followed wide consultation with major political actors and other relevant stakeholders in the state, stressing that his mission was to rescue the state from immediate collapse.

He further said his decision to join the NRM was informed by the party’s crisis-free disposition, expressing confidence in winning the election under the platform.

He added, “NRM has visibly demonstrated to be a political party that accommodates and encourages the youth to participate actively in the leadership recruitment process and politics.

“While most political parties have introduced financial barriers and watered down the essence of the Not Too Young To Run Act, the NRM launched the Not Too Poor To Run philosophy to consolidate the gains of the Act.

“This is the time for youths to take over leadership and reposition the state. I therefore call on every young person in schools, markets, on the streets and all works of life to rise up to the occasion and join the movement.”
Re: Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. by 10mobile: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Photo. I want to see Afamation. Meanwhile, I don fall in love with NRM for their "not too poor to run" philosophy.
Re: Anambra 2021: Mr Afam Ezenwafor Is The Governorship Candidate Of NRM. by Mynd44: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2021

(1)

What You Need To Know About The New Petroleum Act / Life Is An Elevator / Chemicals Were Not Stolen From C'River Water Board Limited Warehouse, says MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.