Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) (42669 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Surrender Weapons At Gwoza As Troops Fight ISWAP / ISWAP Reshuffles Leadership In Nigeria As More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender / Breaking!! Another ESN Commander Arrested By Gallant Troops - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Mrpojj(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
LibertyRep:
The newly purchased fighter jets arrived and all of a sudden, these devilish, blood thirsty criminals started ' surrendering' in droves.

I wouldn't take as a genuine repentance. Even if they repented, they should still bear the consequences of their past misdeeds.

There intension is to use those jets in the south
So they are creating artificial peace in the north
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Lovenorth: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is a welcome development
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by calcal: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
What will happen when that food finish and no more to buy?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by OneNigeria1: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Plomo:
The army should contract their rehabilitation and integration to me.

At least they can be sure that I will successfully integrate them 6 feet under the ground.

6feet under ground is a waste medical schools are lacking dead bodies

1 Like

Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by wisman1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Some of them come for d package, I no trust dis ppl, may be na hungry want kill dis civilian oo them they dia dey claim boko haram
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by saintruky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
D food stuffs na for wetin? To appease d troops or who?
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by dozai: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Where are their guns? RPG, ammo, grenades, gun trucks etc. I cannot be deceived by this charade. I was a witness to when ND militants surrendered. Its was open, guns of different types, bullets different types of weapons. But NGR government are showing us men with placards.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by Naijjablog(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Government should just gather these people one place lie for them say na rehabilitation center one day put them gas make all of them die silently..
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ddeola: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2021
see dem sef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by ofiko123(m): 4:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Meaning that the war against insurgents is being won..
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by CioAngels(f): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
God will punish you people I swear. So this is 400 people that government is talking about government and bokoharam sponsor must have enter agreement.
I think the government is the one begging them to come out and join the military for them to use, and coin it as, they are surrendering. The Fulanis are using the indigenous Nigerians as fools. Mr Sanusi Lamido was talking about increase in population, these and the previous ones, the ISWAP and families, Boko boys and families they flew into Nigeria are the increase in population he was talking about, that the government is registering as Nigerians and her burden. He has spoken so well, yet he is not seeing what the government is doing by Intentionally over populating Nigeria with foreigners while Nigerians are dying of hunger and treatable diseases. I am not surprised because he also belongs to the evil agenda against Nigerians. I wonder how happy fulani people feels by strangulating their host countries. I don't trust Mr Sanusi Lamido when speaks, but does it really matters if I trust him or not, isn't he part of them? So he has to aline with them to humiliate Nigerians secretly.
Re: More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) by philips007(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2021
This is just a strategy their using so that they can be recruited into the Nigeria forces. Nigeria be careful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.