Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai (4931 Views)

Naira Redesign:Emefele Mocks Those That Listened To Elrufai ...... / Wow! Check Out Senator Mao Ohunabunwa's Palatial Mansion And Cars (video) / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Kcwise199: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Apt ... El-Rufai and his co travellers thinks this country is their personal business. Time is tickling fast. If only the south can unite

1 Like

Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by LokoH(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
naija4life247:

Abaribe is far from being wise, do not praise a fool because you meet an idiots. The two of them are idiots from different parts of the country. Aregbesola is representing Yoruba land while Rotimi Amaechi represents the South-South to balance the federal character policy of the government.

While you an imbec!le represent the cursed womb of your m!serable mother

1 Like

Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Re-read your post

Ask yourself is there sense in it?

Check your comprehension, Mr. Nnamdi of Nigeria.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
stop pretending to understand the line of discussion because you are too empty. Some lines are for people who can think and it doesn't include you

Typical emotional iPoB. You think sane minds would be swayed by Abaribeic appeal to tribe and bigotry like he's doing here.

El-Rufai said the truth, but the dot nation man is the politically bigoted and immature one here.

That's why Igbo politics is about abuse, browbeat and not being able to form any alliances.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
nnamdi640:
Next time just read people's comments rather than disgracing yourself.

Maybe what I said is too difficult for an iPoB thug to understand.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Allsouls post=104800779][/quote]

Why should it be Buhari that should give you any referendum?
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:

The ONLY true rep from SE.

Sorry, what's your point here?

That Igbo politics is to assume a belligerent attitude towards the North or West, and even if you didn't deliver to your constituency, at least you'll be hailed as the local champion.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by nnamdi640: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

Maybe what I said is too difficult for an iPoB thug to understand.
Just take my advice in good faith.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by snowball11(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
10mobile:

The ONLY true rep from SE.

Sorry, what's your point here?

He has got absolutely no point but crap! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
nnamdi640:
Just take my advice in good faith.

iPoBic advices, who takes that serious but ESN and Unknown Gunmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by nnamdi640: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
MalcoImX:

iPoBic advices, who takes that serious but ESN and Unknown Gunmen.
Stop displaying foolish behavior and accept my advice in good behavior.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
nnamdi640:
Stop displaying foolish behavior and accept my advice in good behavior.

Maybe it's the expression 'Nigeria landed on the North as it did everybody else' that is difficult for you to understand.

If you don't understand that, just tell me to explain it to you and we end this.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Buckeyemedia1: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
LokoH:
A wise man from the EAST
This man is really stupid, if he hates Nigeria so much, why does he insist he must be a Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria collecting 10 million Naira every month? Biafran Thief getting fat of the Nigerian Treasury?
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Fejoku: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
MalcoImX:
Who's forcing you into one, two or three Nigeria but your slave mentality,

Nigeria landed on the North just as it did everybody. If some want one Nigeria and you don't want it, it's all a stand, and you can't force anybody in breaking it.
[/s]
You ended up saying nothing after the bullcrap you typed.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Fejoku: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
This man is really stupid, if he hates Nigeria so much, why does he insist he must be a Senator of The Federal Republic of Nigeria collecting 10 million Naira every month? Biafran Thief getting fat of the Nigerian Treasury?
As stupid as you are, you don't realize that Abaribe's ancestral land contributes millions of the so called money from the Nigerian treasury. What does the ancestral land of El Rufai contribute? It's fire for fire now until the useless shithole is divided.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Fejoku: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

Typical emotional iPoB. You think sane minds would be swayed by Abaribeic appeal to tribe and bigotry like he's doing here.

El-Rufai said the truth, but the dot nation man is the politically bigoted and immature one here.

That's why Igbo politics is about abuse, browbeat and not being able to form any alliances.
Who needs the alliance of a terrorist? How do those who allied with CPC fare currently? Take your alliance and shove it into your stinking rectum.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by LokoH(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Is that what your father told you ? If 'yes', don't listen to him again because he is a big fool
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by EagleNest(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Did El Rufai use the word "insult", hmmmmnn! I thought I know the origin of the word "insult" in Nigeria.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fejoku:

Who needs the alliance of a terrorist? How do those who allied with CPC fare currently? Take your alliance and shove it into your stinking rectum.

Then stop calling on the North to carry what you thought was your cross.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by MalcoImX: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fejoku:
[s][/s]
You ended up saying nothing after the bullcrap you typed.

What part of my expression did you not understand, Mr. iPoB?

These days it's like who we're dealing with are secondary school kids.
Re: Check Out Senator Abaribe Reply To Elrufai by Fejoku: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
MalcoImX:

Then stop calling on the North to carry what you thought was your cross.
The cross has hit the fan already. Everyone will partake of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One In Shilo ? Obi Was Eschewed And Ignored / Must Read: Nasir El-rufai To Yar Adua, About His Refusal Of Nigeria Passport. / Tension In Yola Over Death Of Student In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.