Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others (69916 Views)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by NikAustine: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
b3llo:
I can attest to that of Footballers because I was privilege to chat with a Kano player n his pay was around 600k. He is a mid level earner from our conversation.
NOW YOU SEE...THOSS FOOTBALLERS IN NIGERIA EARN HIGHER THAN EVEN MOST AGENCIES IN NIGERIA STAFF.

BUT I CAN ATTEST TO THAT OF NOLLYWOOD TOO. THEY EARN WELL BUT MOST JUST DON'T INVEST WELL.
IMAGINE MAKING ABOUT 200K PER MOVIE AND ACTING 2/3 MOVIES PER MONTH..
IN 12 MONTHS YOU SHOULD BE ABOUT 5 MILLION RICH
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Menance:

It's better to do the rituals than doing juju to spite your colleagues And going around raping minors.
That yoruwood actor comes to mind grin

May you not fall victim of Rituals from the East.

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by slimanyd: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
krebdawise:
Buying house pays than building house ..
I prefer buying house....

Hit me up for your Graphic design.... I'll give you the best design

Baba. Kindly shed more light please. Have been hearing this phrase for long aswell
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimyjames:

No such thing as ritual money my friend it doesn't exist it doesn't work

Go talk that one for EAST, if you come back alive call me bascard. Them go just use you buy Venza, build house come still Dey show up online. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Lastmankc(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Go knock Nnandi Kanu's Big Head grin

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
What is his source of income? He is not getting his money from acting alone, this I know for sure.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:
My love for rich men cannot be overstateted
Pray make dem no use you renew their wealth.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
mushystuff:
Can you both honestly substantiate your claims of fetishism and money rituals against Zubby M or are you just being the typically myopic, bitter, close minded Nigerian whose only achievement is negatively stereotyping a particular region?

E pain am cheesy
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by TBolaitan(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Any successful man that have a huge amount of money put money in an investment where it is low risk, has certain incremental value , be capable of transferring to your generation the investment is buy land in a strategic location and keep for some years and sale it in a huge amount of money this is called land banking
For more information to invest in real estate that will give you high returns on investment
Chat me up now
WhatsApp : 08127588833
You will thank me later
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by ultimateprof: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Doings get level oh!
I love Zubby and I love Kanayo O Kanayo!
Simple!
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by meccuno: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
chatinent:
I only pity the up and coming who thinks all these can be gotten from Nollywood. You go drink garri.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by meccuno: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ceenachi:

Zombie
Cry more
Your tears dey sweet grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Burgerlomo: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by NwaliE01: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes.

I really pity you. With this your mindset, money will run far away from you.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by b3llo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
hardbody:

I feel your pain bro. Take it in the spirit of Sunday. Better still join me for stout.
Only if u dey Gombe make we burst some bottles
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Evii: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Zubby, I nor know watin u dey do sha oh but I pray them no go catch you!
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by BePrepared: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:

Plz beloved sis curtail that love
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by jimyjames(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Go talk that one for EAST, if you come back alive call me bascard. Them go just use you buy Venza, build house come still Dey show up online. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm from Enugu
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
celebgists01:

Iwu anu nkpama..........must you comment? especially when you're high on ijebu ode weed?���

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
NiklauseFred:

This comment is ravaged by envy
Sir go get a life

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
jimyjames:

I'm from Enugu

You are from Enugu but based in either Kaduna, Kano, Jos, İbadan, Lagos, PH, Akwaibom. You are one of those IGBOS who relocated from the EAST to other parts of this Country in search of greener pasture. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many Igbos Dey East sef. All of them don relocate.

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by nonhuman(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ceenachi:

Zombie
Cry more
Your tears dey sweet grin grin
you kill me with laugh biko

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
NwaliE01:

I really pity you. With this your mindset, money will run far away from you.

Pitty yourself. I don't need Una juju money. I'm satisfied with the one I have now.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by shoprite: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
I think say IG place ban on new Tinted Glass Permits / SPY Plate Numbers . . .Who come issue Zubby own? undecided

https://punchng.com/permit-ban-cars-with-factory-fitted-tinted-glasses-exempted-says-igp/

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by nonhuman(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

You are from Enugu but based in either Kaduna, Kano, Jos, İbadan, Lagos, PH, Akwaibom. You are one of those IGBOS who relocated from the EAST to other parts of this Country in search of greener pasture. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How many Igbos Dey East sef. All of them don relocate.
if you angry about that tell the government your people control to go and build our roads and hospitals provide social amenities in the east so we can go back and leave your place for you
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by sharrp: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Broke bitch
Onyi22:
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by IamHonourable1: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
HenryDion:
This fetish dude... I can bet my big hairy balls that this money isn't clean!

It's only an unclean person who can identify his fellow unclean person.
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Almaigaa: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
nonhuman:
if you angry about that tell the government your people control to go and build our roads and hospitals provide social amenities in the east so we can go back and leave your place for you

Eayahhh, sorry about that. I like the fact tha you are sincere by telling the truth. But your Igbo Brother Onumadu claimed that the EAST is the most developed Region in Nigeria. He claimed the EAST is more developed than Dubai, Paris, London, Johannesburg and Newyork City. grin grin grin grin grin

If to say you dey close to Owerri, i for flex you today, then ill dash ypu some money when you are leaving.

Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Gfskw: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others by Karlosorji(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:
This one don succeed for the Rituals wey he do. I'm not suprised at all. 97% of the Wealthy men from that Region got their wealth via crimes.
just like abba kyari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.