Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp (1017 Views)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India / Governor Sullivan Chime Could Be Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by moneytalk2: 3:49pm On May 18, 2011
a call has been made to see how to motivate these hard working individuals to come out for 2015 presidential right. i know you guys will give them the maximum support they need. I am sure they are the right people lead Nigeria in the right direction
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by Desola(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2011
chime ko, ime ni. I am not voting any ibo man into aso rock. Tufiakwa!

Death to Nigeria! Renaissance to OOdua!
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by chino11(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2011
Chime nor fashola is not anywhere near the senate not to talk of the presidency. You should be talking of people with gigantic track records like Ngige, Nkem Dora Akunyili and Peter Obi of this world. Its Ngige or Peter Obi for president then VP could come from the north. SW is not even in the equation
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by moneytalk2: 8:44am On May 19, 2011
the region does not really matter lets consider their achievement. we need a new era now in Nigeria. let take out all those bad blood from our system and inject new ones
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by moneytalk2: 12:55pm On May 24, 2011
i wish he would make it
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by nwaafo1: 6:31pm On May 24, 2011
No more Yoruba there after obj angry
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by aljharem3: 6:34pm On May 24, 2011
there no way an igbo man will be in aso rock,

na only God fit do am

me i will never vote a SE person for presidency after the last election

not now not ever
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by unipol(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2011
hausa will comit genocide if such thing happen. please talk of hause/igbo presidency if we still want one nigeria. don,t forget, we can't have christian/christian president and vice president.
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by Mmanu: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
OK; let's consider this match

PDP --- Bukola Saraki / Sulivan Chime
ACN --- Babatunde Fashola / Chris Giwa
PDP --- David Mark / Muraina Ajibola

It balances North/South and Christain/Muslim; so no reasons for genocide
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
Who is Fashola and who is Chime
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by moneytalk2: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2011
the northerners should give way for others to rule afterall they ve misled the contry for so long
Re: 2015 Presid. Race Vote Fashola(lagos) And Sullivan Chime(enugu) Pres. And Vp by edogirl2: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2011
Astute choice for any party - Fashola + a capable/popular PDP Governor as VP

Nigerian factor - Jonathan/Sambo

I dont believe Jonathan will walk away from one of the most lucrative jobs in the world come 2015. Only the life presidency of Libya (a la Gaddafi), and the semi-autocratic rulership of oil-rich Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan, can possibly be more lucrative.

By 2014, I see a creeping flow of newspaper headlines (paid for by Aso Rock of course) telling us how 'elders' from various parts of the country are 'begging' Jonathan to go for another term 'for the sake of the country.'

Dont discount the ready availability of a 'rent-an-elder' crowd who will do anything to line their own pockets. If you have the right amount of money (pref dollars or Euros!), you can get an array of clapped-out ex Generals and octogenarian 'wise heads' who will champion your cause.

If he goes for a 2nd term, those opposed will be powerless to stop him.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Test Runs $620 Million Plant In Ogun / Nigeria Will Overtake Us If It Has 24 Hours Electricity, Security’ / Exchange Rate Depreciation Stifling Private Sector-ops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.