Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (68864 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers / REAKING: President Buhari Lands In Jos Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by muyeski21(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Metallurgist:

https://dailytrust.com/irigwe-youths-kill-25-fulani-travellers-in-jos-over-50-missing

They went for an evil inductrination all towards destroying the south not knowing that the God of Ekiti and Ondo is awake as opium. More Waterloo to b met by u people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by naija4life247: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence

Nobody is interested in any report, we don't care. Fulanis have been killing people all over the country with the support of the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police and their Grand Patron the dangerous breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock, so if the violence that Fulani have been practicing is brought to their doorsteps, then it is welcome.

No group of idiots have monopoly of violence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by naija4life247: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.

Go to Jos and tell the perpetuators, then I will know you have a point. Mind you, there is no innocent Fulani man nor woman, they are all blood suckers and killers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by AnanseK(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
bigpriik:

Fulani sympathizer Pelee ooo

You think you are making sense?
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
F
naija4life247:

Go to Jos and tell the perpetuators, then I will know you have a point. Mind you, there is no innocent Fulani man nor woman, they are all blood suckers and killers.

You habour a very dangerous opinion. If the Fulani have the same opinion about your tribe, common sense is gone, taken over by animal instincts.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by akaahs(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
[b]A resident of Jos, Mohammed Sani, accused security operatives in Jos of looking the other way when it was obvious that a disaster was about to happen.
Stupidity is when same happened in southern Kaduna you keep quite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by labelle123(f): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
fred04:
Probably the six corpses they were moving from the hospital were killed by fulanis
. killed last week
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
So if they don't know the real killers, they can just hit the road and kill any Fulani in sight?

The families of the innocent travelers will mobilize and attack another innocent plateau community, the killing cycle continues.
Shut up your dirty mouth. Do you know the atrocities fulani jihadists have committed in plateau state since 2001?
Thunder fire you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Kollyman: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
neonly:
Omo see one sided reporting only Fulani were killed what of those Fulani killed nko dat make d people embark on a possession nko no mentioning abt them
are they saying they were not peaceful people living in der house
Fulani started d problem so let them too feel what d people too felt no body has monopoly of violence

When I saw the headings, I knew it would be from daily trust. That Fulani sponsored media outlet.

Who takes their reporting serious ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by AnanseK(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Linus199:
Nobody have monopoly of violence

You are right. The fulanis will definitely mobilize and attack the Irigwe tribe and there will be deaths, no prize for predicting this.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by bigcasava1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
Attacking innocent travelers is always the consolation for people of plateau state whenever they are grieving.

You left the real killers for innocent travelers, that's cowardice in my opinion.
That's how fulani kill innocent people too.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by AnanseK(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kollyman:

When I saw the headings, I knew it would be from daily trust. That Fulani sponsored media outlet.

Who takes their reporting serious ?

But knowing the Fulanis, you will soon take other reports seriously, when the Fulani come for the Irigwe.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Sincinnati: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Our correspondent in Jos gathered that the victims of Saturday’s attack were Fulani mostly born and brought up in Ondo and Ekiti states who were returning home after attending the annual Zikr (prayer session) organized by Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi to mark the commencement of Muharram, the new Islamic New Year.
Daily Trust is indirectly telling us that Fulanis are indigenous to Ondo and Ekiti States. Christian majority states. It’s alright..
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Sincinnati: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
AnanseK:

You are right. The fulanis will definitely mobilize and attack the Irigwe tribe and there will be deaths, no prize for predicting this.
Are you for real?

Don’t worry, na less than 2 years the fulani get to stay in Power, if you guys are going to attack other ethnic groups better make sure you guys annihilate your victims because it’s going to be your barbaric tribe against millions of Nigerians when the idiot in power finally steps down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wokenaija:
no I would never do that but why are you so pained sir?! These are the same people that kill women and children in cold blood, this is the first time any group retaliates and you are this pissed ?! Sounds like you would be ok if the go about killing innocent folks without anybody matching their energy! Tribalism and religious beliefs is why we are here!
the see people This particular ones that got killed?? Oh Lord! I'm Pained?! I'm Pained cause see ignorant fellows killed unarmed people! I'm Pained cause the only reason this people got killed was because they share tribe with the parpetrators.

Now you know why am Pained!!!!

So I should side the killers of unarmed citizen's?? Never!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
beejaay:

Have you ever had a heart when innocent no fulani are killed and land taken over.. Have you ever come on nairalnad to start crying like this?? Show us the prove or forever keep quiet..
I won't keep quiet! You can search for yourself and see!! Retarded Donkey!!

So I should join you and ignorantly jubilate cause your type killed innocent people??
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

What if I do?
Then you should be prepared to die according to how you live!!
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Are these travelers thesame Fulani criminals?

You are literally saying nothing bad if innocent you suffers the consequences of criminals act perpetrated by your people angry

Or just because these people are Fulani?

SHUT UP!!!

IGNORANT FELLOW TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by yommygift15: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just 50? Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Please let the number rise 200,000 as fast as possible.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Metallurgist:

https://dailytrust.com/irigwe-youths-kill-25-fulani-travellers-in-jos-over-50-missing
Thought you said they're Muslims from kogi?
When will you stop taquyya
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by skybeauty(f): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Imagine if it were ESN that did this. . Vanguard newspaper will write “Breaking: ESN terrorists murders 22 Nigerian travelers”. They will never mention Fulani in the headline. The 6 super tocano jet will be in the east killing on site and many Nigerians will be rejoicing.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by juman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Unsafe country.
No government in Nigeria.
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by helinuesIsaMumu: 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Then you should be prepared to die according to how you live!!

Tell that to ur Fulani brothers
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by sque007: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
damn niggah
this news sweet me
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by computer750(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
This media gan, fulani is fulani, which one is fulani muslim
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Strech(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sirjamo:
So if they don't know the real killers, they can just hit the road and kill any Fulani in sight?

The families of the innocent travelers will mobilize and attack another innocent plateau community, the killing cycle continues.
bloody fulani mudafuckers kill em all. Fulani will soon become an endangered species, these i see..i hope they fucking burn in the deepest part of the hell fire..blood sucking demons from hell..

1 Like

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Strech(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fulani demons kill four young men i employ to work on my maize farm last week.. Thank God for my life, cus i was about going to earlier but sometin came up and i delayed only to recieve call that they came with there useless cow to eat up my maize. Wen those guyz contront them, na dagger those useless fulani comot slit these guyz throat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Am supposed to have sympathy for the dead......but after seeing what fulani turned the peaceful city of Jos to, no fvcks given at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by richmanrichard: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Long over dued! When i lived in rukuba rd, ; there s always a case of fulanis killing indigenes n visiting christians.d hunter is now hunted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by Bgetto: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
New version of terrorist
Re: Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sincinnati:
Daily Trust is indirectly telling us that Fulanis are indigenous to Ondo and Ekiti States. Christian majority states. It’s alright..

They can be born, brought up and raised in the west..... doesn't mean they are indigines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.