Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

“how You Gave My Children Better Life – Kabaka To Captain Hosa Okunbo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “how You Gave My Children Better Life – Kabaka To Captain Hosa Okunbo (video) (369 Views)

Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection / Political Tit-4-tat Allows Tony Kabaka To Ridicule Godwin Obaseki With Childless / Tony Kabaka To Pay 18 Million As Cost For Demolishing His Hotel. Says Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how You Gave My Children Better Life – Kabaka To Captain Hosa Okunbo (video) by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2021
You gave my children better life, may yours also have better life – Kabaka signs Captain Hosa Okunbo condolence register (VIDEO BELOW)

Comrade Tony Adun Kabaka has signed condolence register of late Edo business Captain Hosa Okunbo.

Kabaka who prayed that God continue to better better Captain Hosa Okunbo, also said that the late Philanthropist gave him and his Children a better life , and hence his (Hosa Okunbo’s) children must also have a better life.

In a video seen on the Chris Osa Media Pidgin Facebook page, Kabaka was seen kneeling praying in front of the condolence register at the residence of the late business mogul, he said “

https://chrisosamedia.com/2021/08/15/11866/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw_0rHBgkww

Re: “how You Gave My Children Better Life – Kabaka To Captain Hosa Okunbo (video) by EmekaA125(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Flying Jets To Wedding While Citizens Rot In Bandits’ Dens / Opobo/nkoro Deputy Chairman, Angela Oju-kienmie Recieved DMOMA Awards's Letter / Soludo Has No Manifestos And No Plans For Ndi-anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.