Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? (835 Views)

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / Christmas: When The Son Of Man Returns, Shall He Still Find Faith On Earth? / Will You Be Ready When The Lord Shall Come? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Mercisharelove(f): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now, your response is in complete disarray and nonsensical.

Keep your tongue straight flesh.... that's where we started, when the SON of Man, ABRAHAM SEED shall come will HE find faith?? Good conversation, good word, original truth! WORDS WITHOUT OFFENCE??

I told you, you are very far away from the truth, our conversation, you just like many will claim to know something you haven't experience, talking about knowledge without experiencing knowledge, wow, it's not just real. That's fiction!

John 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Keep your tongue straight flesh.... that's where we started, when the SON of Man, ABRAHAM SEED shall come will HE find faith?? Good conversation, good word, original truth! WORDS WITHOUT OFFENCE??

As you rightly said, "we started" and I should have limited the conversation to your question and not allowed you to
change the issue whether you accepted my answer or not.

Therefore, we transversed through different issues and if you were truthfull, you would admit that you knew I was right and flawless with each of my answer and you could not find any fault with them.

So, you only just kept running from one issue to another.

So, as lawyers say, "There must be an end to contention".
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mercisharelove:

I am very interested to find out

Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century and tasked his true followers to take the message he handed over to them round the world {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} but Satan later came to contaminate what Jesus laid down after the death of all the Apostles, this was what Jesus meant by saying "when men (Apostles) were sleeping (in death)" Matthew 13:25

So Jesus knew how active Satan and his demons are in overturning the truth that's why he lamented saying:

"I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8

Of course by the time Jesus returned in the year 1914 there was no single sect practicing what Jesus taught!

So he began going round all the religions claiming Christians until he found a group of people called "International Bible Students" Jesus began correcting them because all others were behaving like the first century Jewish religious leaders who doesn't want any correction.

Today Jesus has cleansed all the errors of this group and restore them back to glory as his true followers. After 17 years that Jesus was correcting their mistakes and they kept making amendments God saw that this people realize what it means to accept that they are sinners (prone to error) so God began calling them by another group name instead of the common ground name "CHRISTIANS" that has been dragged in the quagmire.
God began calling them by another group name:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus commissioned Christianity in the first century and tasked his true followers to take the message he handed over to them round the world {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} but Satan later came to contaminate what Jesus laid down after the death of all the Apostles, this was what Jesus meant by saying "when men (Apostles) were sleeping (in death)" Matthew 13:25

So Jesus knew how active Satan and his demons are in overturning the truth that's why he lamented saying:

"I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8

Of course by the time Jesus returned in the year 1914 there was no single sect practicing what Jesus taught!

So he began going round all the religions claiming Christians until he found a group of people called "International Bible Students" Jesus began correcting them because all others were behaving like the first century Jewish religious leaders who doesn't want any correction.

Today Jesus has cleansed all the errors of this group and restore them back to glory as his true followers. After 17 years that Jesus was correcting their mistakes and they kept making amendments God saw that this people realize what it means to accept that they are sinners (prone to error) so God began calling them by another group name instead of the common ground name "CHRISTIANS" that has been dragged in the quagmire.
God began calling them by another group name:

"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" Isaiah 65:15

Farthest away
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
You asked for Interpretation of the Bible verse so you should expect different opinions but what matters most is FAITH that's WORKING out what everyone can SEE! James 2:18-26

Mercisharelove:

Farthest away
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Mercisharelove(f): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As you rightly said, "we started" and I should have limited the conversation to your question and not allowed you to
change the issue whether you accepted my answer or not.

Therefore, we transversed through different issues and if you were truthfull, you would admit that you knew I was right and flawless with each of my answer and you could not find any fault with them.

So, you only just kept running from one issue to another.

So, as lawyers say, "There must be an end to contention".

We never contended!

We were having a great conversation, at the end of the day you couldn't stand up to the current.

You couldn't show yourself a workmanship able to set in order words of truth.

It was great chatting with you. Take my position and go study and obey.

Love you
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mercisharelove:

We never contended!

Now you Lie, for it is impossible for you to claim that you do not know that "Every Disagreement is a Contest-tion" aka Contention.

And the records show your disagreement and non-acceptance.

Mercisharelove:

We were having a great conversation, at the end of the day you couldn't stand up to the current.

You couldn't show yourself a workmanship able to set in order words of truth.

Now, you are sitting as a Judge and passing Judgement on a matter you yourself was the defendant.

Surely, your judgement is invalid ab initio, for "You can not be a judge in your own case"

Mercisharelove:

It was great chatting with you. Take my position and go study and obey.

Love you

It was great for me to relearn the value of strictly abiding to the rules of reasonable and fair argument and uphold it, for opponents always have their own agenda.
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Mercisharelove(f): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You asked for Interpretation of the Bible verse so you should expect different opinions but what matters most is FAITH that's WORKING out what everyone can SEE! James 2:18-26

I pray you will be able to comprehend what FAITH is, you would have glow in glory and excess love.

According to you, you said the LORD CHRIST JESUS commissioned his earliest disciples to go preach what exactly??
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Mercisharelove(f): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you Lie, for it is impossible for you to claim that you do not know that "Every Disagreement is a Contest-tion" aka Contention.

And the records show your disagreement and non-acceptance.

Now, you are sitting as a Judge and passing Judgement on a matter you yourself was the defendant.

Surely, your judgement is invalid ab initio, for "You can not be a judge in your own case"

It was great for me to relearn the value of strictly abiding to the rules of reasonable and fair argument and uphold it, for opponents always have their own agenda.

Learn to accept what you are oblivious of.
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mercisharelove:

I pray you will be able to comprehend what FAITH is, you would have glow in glory and excess love.
According to you, you said the LORD CHRIST JESUS commissioned his earliest disciples to go preach what exactly??

Before that how do you define FAITH? smiley
Re: What's The Meaning Of When The Son Of Man Shall Come Will He Find Faith? by Pumpumking: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

A speaker spoke the WORD before the beginning, you admitted and also said that HE was set up from everlasting or ever the earth

faith without works is dead. WORD without speaker is inoperable.

helo please can we make sexx tape so that u can make moiney...10,000 naira CASH...U WANT? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do You Interpret This Dream / Lies Are My Hobbies: Help / Why Do The "righteous" Worry About "sinners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.