Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? (303 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Weak Erection And Quick Ejaculation, Is It Curable? / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? by Misturaomolayo: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2021
My Dearest Nairaland, Kindly push this to the front page for the Doctors in the house to proffer solution.

My sister has been bleeding through the nose for months now. The bleeding comes and goes occasionally. After taking series of prescribe drugs, the bleeding was forth coming, she was left with no choice than to go for a medical checkup at UCH to know what exactly is the cause of this strange ailment. To cut the story short, she was diagnosed of SUPPURATIVE INFLAMMATION which has resulted to having a tumor in one of her nostril which generate PUS and was also told that it is the type that doesn't spread to the other part of the body and she will need to undergo operation for a sum of =N=350,000. My question is that, can this ailment be treated traditionally with herbs or is there a drug that can cure it because i don't have such money on me now in this hard times.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? by SpruceMedia: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Look into stem cell therapy. Don't be decided into cutting anything by analogue medical professionals o
Re: Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? by Misturaomolayo: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2021
SpruceMedia:
Look into stem cell therapy. Don't be decided into cutting anything by analogue medical professionals o
How do i go about this?
Re: Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? by SpruceMedia: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2021
Misturaomolayo:
How do i go about this?

Search for sites where you have online doctors. Book a counselling session. Continue from there, you'll get recommendations and the right places to visit from here.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Suppurative Inflammation, Is It Curable? by Protein0: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Misturaomolayo:
My Dearest Nairaland, Kindly push this to the front page for the Doctors in the house to proffer solution.

My sister has been bleeding through the nose for months now. The bleeding comes and goes occasionally. After taking series of prescribe drugs, the bleeding was forth coming, she was left with no choice than to go for a medical checkup at UCH to know what exactly is the cause of this strange ailment. To cut the story short, she was diagnosed of SUPPURATIVE INFLAMMATION which has resulted to having a tumor in one of her nostril which generate PUS and was also told that it is the type that doesn't spread to the other part of the body and she will need to undergo operation for a sum of =N=350,000. My question is that, can this ailment be treated traditionally with herbs or is there a drug that can cure it because i don't have such money on me now in this hard times.
There is no short cut to health.
You have been told what the problem is and solution proferred, by experts.
Don't forget that the diagnosis was not arrived at "traditionally/herbally". Your efforts now should be geared towards raising the fund for the surgery. The kind of "treatment" you are looking for might be ripping and affect the prognosis.
I wish her quickest recovery.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Health Sector Stakeholders Meet To Find Solutions To Challenges Facing The Secto / How To Turn A Natural Brown Teeth Into White / Help! Is It Normal To Be Growing Teeth After 30 Years Of Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.