Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia (10688 Views)

#endsars: Timi Frank Seeks Trial Of Buhari, Sanwo-olu Over Lekki Massacre / Nigerian Government Condemns Assault On Diplomat By Indonesian Officials / Timi Frank Seeks Visa Ban Against The PEPT 5 Justices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by NiklauseFred(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2021
englishmart:
What is Indonesia? The land striken with hunger and starvation.
Even if you give me $500,000 dollars to visit Indonesia for 2days, I will gladly decline.

Na so!

Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Abemy(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
In other words, Frank is urging Buhari to speak to the Indonesian government in a language they will understand.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Yankee101: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Can your teeth bite?
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by professore(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is bad
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Oracleforce: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

The Diplomat has chopped free rough handling.

Serves him right.

The truth is if his name was "Ikemefuna or Ademola" and he's not a Northerner... this FG wouldn't have said anything.

They asked you for ID, you were shouting " do you know who I am?"

Senseless comment.. Is it because Abdulrahman is not one of your family members? Injustice to one is an injustice to all...
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oracleforce:

Oracleforce to his useless homosexual father:
Senseless comment.. Is it because Abdulrahman is not one of your family members? Injustice to one is an injustice to all...
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Aurelius1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
englishmart:
What is Indonesia? The land striken with hunger and starvation.
Even if you give me $500,000 dollars to visit Indonesia for 2days, I will gladly decline.
Indonesia is 10 times better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Comedian2019: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense talk.
Sanction people wey no send una?
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Comedian2019: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oracleforce:

Injustice to him is injustice to him and his family alone.
Na my neck dem wan break? grin grin
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Madmohamed1: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mossadd:
His he fighting for Nigeria or his new country Papua?
again please
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by TheRedpillguy: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Black people treat themselves and their people as slaves first.
They think they can steal and rubbish their people and they won't be affected.
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by TheSalient: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
You are a terrorist
JoeEeL:
JOS YOUTH.

UNA KUDOS.

OMO, NA JOS YOUTH AND IPOB BE THE MEN WEY FIT CONFRONT THIS EVIL O. SEE MIND.

WHO KNOW WHO KNOW.

Please I've never seen or interacted with a Birom in my life before. If you are Birom and you see this comment, pls quote me. Thanks.
If you are half-Fulani, half-Birom, no quote me o.
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by oweman: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Those smugling drugs into indoesia are to be blamed .
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by generalwo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
NaijaCelebrity:

https://ngg.ng/2021/08/15/attack-on-diplomat-timi-frank-seeks-tough-sanctions-against-indonesia/
...... This man is mad..... Very mad.... They assaulted one northern man he's talking rubbish..... What about the thousands of people being killed in Nigeria, his own country every day...... Why did he not advise buhari to take a decisive action against the terrorists..... This man is mad.... Very very mad..... If Nigeria good.... Indonesia for no get mind assault any Nigerian diplomat..... Na house wen fall make lizard climb am...... Stop terrorism in Nigeria......!
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by samistry(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
We are discussing issues that relate to our welfare across the world. You are showing us bumbum.
jaxten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj9teOFx-uc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OglYfEPLmj4
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by buzorcharles(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sanction with what?
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by ceaser: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Useless Nigerian government. I'd say it is well deserved.

If you are popular for defending ordinary Nigerian citizens world over, one small country will not wake up one day, graduate to and decide to met out the same maltreatment to a diplomatic citizen.

The way you dress in public is the way you will be addressed.

You are notorious for leaving your citizens in limbo world over, so the lack of respect you have given to your people is what is being given back to you in equal measure.
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by calcal: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Comrade Timi Frank, you should be ashamed of yourself.

In 60', Nigeria and Indonesia were on the same level of development, what did you achieve compare to Indonesia?

“Apart from immediately severing ties with the country and repatriating the Indonesian Ambassador to Nigeria, the Federal Government must lead the international community to demand independence for West Papau.

also

the Federal Government must lead the international community to demand independence for Yoruba Nation and Biafra

Timi Frank, The zoo has no good reputation in the international community.

The military, the police, the politicians and the people, 99% are thieves. who will take you serious?
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by oskopy: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
They have been killing igbos in that country for a very long time now and government didn't do anything, believing they are igbos. God never sleep
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by heniford2: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
SMH

Very anyhow buhari led administration....by now if this administration is serious all bilateral relations with Indonesia should be on hold!
Imagine if that person was not a diplomat!?

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER
Naija na public toilet i spit out undecided undecided cry
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Indonesia needs nothing from Nigeria. Nigerian government is totally useless and stupid. Of what effect will such sanction have? There's no respect for any country with a useless and foolish government like the one run by Buhari and his gang of thieves

Abeg help me tell them oooo...Maybe na because na Aboki... others inko within happen Nigeria toothless government.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigeria can't ever Republic of Benin . . . . .What a shame because how far the mighty Nigeria has fallen.
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Gfskw: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by pacespot(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
The diplomat that was shouting like a baby. I don't know why Nigeria is giving the case much relevance. Indonesia is a much larger economy than Nigeria, sanctioning them can be counterproductive
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bulllcrap, they should have brutalised him very well.. nigeria is not capable of sanctioning any country not even benin republic. Nigeria probarbly is in debt with Indonesia. grin
Re: Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia by chiefLopes(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Antoeni:
Guys
Please *STOP smoking weeds before going to a wedding. A guy was asking me today at a wedding ceremony if the body has arrived?
Chai! �

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates ARISE News On 10th Anniversary / Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources" / Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke, Others Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.