Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (19841 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

Even Sango and Amadioha worshippers can call out to the name of Jesus and claim they are for God, so what makes you different from them since you have no works to show? Luke 6:46, John 15:8
So you didn’t have the boldness to tell Nancy2020 that idolizing Mary was wrong but did it behind her back?
They love deceit like die. But those brainwashing them knows how to play along with their stupidity, so even when they can see their leaders pointing accusing fingers at each other, they'll shamelessly call it UNITY IN DIVERSITY! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

Even Sango and Amadioha worshippers can call out to the name of Jesus and claim they are for God, so what makes you different from them since you have no works to show? Luke 6:46, John 15:8

So you didn’t have the boldness to tell Nancy2020 that idolizing Mary was wrong but did it behind her back?

The truth is that some do it as honor
While others do it as if Mary is the one who can beg Jesus for a favor on their behalf

Now to honor those Saint is not wrong
But to worship them is wrong
But you can see Nancy2020 says her own is to honor them so you should not bring me to fight with her on that

Do I look to you like someone who has no work that laughable
There are different kinds of work Bible speak about
Let see some works

John 6:29 ►
Jesus answered, “The work of God Jehovah is this: to believe in the one Jesus he Jehovah has sent.”

New Living Translation
Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.

Next work after you believe is holy spirit will instruct you

Acts 13:2 ►
While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

New Living Translation
One day as these men were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Appoint Barnabas and Saul for the special work to which I have called them.”

This are the type of work available which I do according to how God directs me so asking of my work is wrong for you to say that when you don't know God is the one doing all the work through us because you can do nothing without Jesus

Now sango and co that call on Jesus does not mean anything you forget that Satan believes in one God and trembles but still won't Repent so his children will do the same it about believing in Jesus and repentance
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Now to honor those Saint is not wrong
But to worship them is wrong

So try and correlate the bolded with what you said below.

Bishopkingsley:

Catholic got the trinity doctrine correct too the part they fail is on idolizing dead Saint

To the best of my knowledge, Nancy2020 is a Catholic so try and explain to her why calling and elevating Mary to a “Mediatrix” is wrong before coming to meet Witnesses who will silence you with God’s Word as we have been doing.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They love deceit like die. But those brainwashing them knows how to play along with their stupidity, so even when they can see their leaders pointing accusing fingers at each other, they'll shamelessly call it UNITY IN DIVERSITY! cheesy

Yet those men are both adherents of Trinity and they drink tea and bread with their god everyday.
Just look at Bishopkingsley and Nancy2020 arguing over this Mary matter on page 84.
https://www.nairaland.com/6633634/just-like-god-satan-also/83#104142977
So they are always learning and learning but never able to come to an accurate knowledge of the truth. 2Timothy 3:7

From what I saw on that thread, I’m even thinking Bishopkingsley is the same as Nancy2020. I wonder how this escaped my notice. It was bad enough for someone to compliment himself with two monikers, but the one disturbing me now is how someone can be arguing with himself with two different monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

So try and correlate the bolded with what you said below.

To the best of my knowledge, Nancy2020 is a Catholic so try and explain to her why calling and elevating Mary to a “Mediatrix” is wrong before coming to meet Witnesses who will silence you with God’s Word as we have been doing.

they fail is on idolizing dead Saint

The truth is that I was talking to those who idolize saints
But to those who respect saints they are exempted

As you know there are many who don't worship or idolize saints in catholic

There are charismatic groups in catholic that act like penticostal people so this group in catholic don't worship or idolize saints
Which you know

This trinity thing is the most important thing in the world towards believing in God chosen one

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

Yet those men are both adherents of Trinity and they drink tea and bread with their god everyday.
Just look at Bishopkingsley and Nancy2020 arguing over this Mary matter on page 84.
https://www.nairaland.com/6633634/just-like-god-satan-also/83#104142977
So they are always learning and learning but never able to come to an accurate knowledge of the truth. 2Timothy 3:7

From what I saw on that thread, I’m even thinking Bishopkingsley is the same as Nancy2020. I wonder how this escaped my notice. It was bad enough for someone to compliment himself with two monikers, but the one disturbing me now is how someone can be arguing with himself with two different monikers.

MPD is a mental health issue.
The guy has multiple monikers on this forum.
I'm not surprised.
grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]
I don't think I've abused any of you before. I put my messages across without abusing you because I've not met you before and I don't know you in person. You that says you are from the true organisation, is rather fund of heaping abuses and insult on me. I don't welcome that OK. Let's stop it here if you can't be civil and sane in engaging people maturely. Thank you.
You deliberately TWISTED JWs responses on this forum & distorted our comments for your own whim.
Bros, that's disrespectful & constitutes abuse.

You don't have to agree with our comments but desist from claiming what is NOT true.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by DappaD: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

I'm not surprised.
grin grin grin

I’m usually keen on noticing when someone does that. I already know this Bishopkingsley is the same person as Betscoresodd and Kingsnairaland but now I’ve seen that he’s the same as Nancy2020. Some people don’t know when to stop!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
Now you know that he's demon possessed malicious LIAR! cheesy
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

No wahala let him Continue preaching and teaching himself! cheesy

DappaD:

I’m usually keen on noticing when someone does that. I already know this Bishopkingsley is the same person as Betscoresodd and Kingsnairaland but now I’ve seen that he’s the same as Nancy2020. Some people don’t know when to stop!
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Janosky:

I'm not surprised.
grin grin grin

He purposely came to drop this on my thread but i just kept quiet because i know Jehovah's Spirit will expose him even if nobody beleive me!

Nancy2020:
I Saw one of your complaints of how I only comment on Bishopkingsley post.
Example if you meet your GB and one says to you, fool, oponu idiot, etc with all filthy language like you do to other people here, will you follow that GB.
Common sense is no you won't.
When you read by their fruits you shall know them it this fruit that people watch not mouth fruit it how one acts in public.
I have other people I would like to follow here but they post and go they don't interact that to show you you can't know them that why I only follow people who don't abuse and those who interact.
I don't claim to be holy but if you want to represent Jehovah and you go about abusing then no you are not part of the thing you say.
So that why I like Bishopkingsley character and others.
cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by oranget(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The Jewish Religious Leaders of the first century have brainwashed their people into calling them by religious titles "Rabbi" equivalent of "Pastor" today. Matthew 23:2, 8
So when Jesus came teaching the people the truth of God's word {Matthew 7:28-29} they became jealous and stared accusing him of initiating a cult group, so they send messages to all the Jews warning them that Jesus is the leader of CULTISTS {Matthew 12:24} then anyone who joins Jesus' group will be excommunicated in the Jewish community! John 9:22; 12:42
So if you're talking about a group with a unique teaching that sounds like cultism to many, then you need a rethink because that's exactly what people said about Jesus in his own time! Matthew 10:25

Thanks for your concern but try to make sure of all things before running to conclusions! 1Thessalonians 5:21

I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Ah! Now I get it
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
DappaD:

Any time there is heat in the kitchen the weak once run out

Of course there is no point in your memory with which you can use to twist Bible then you switch to Bishopkingsley been Nancy

It becoming stale already I thought it only max that was paranoid before now

But now I see it all JW members who can't understand how trinity people can unite on facing them together
Canceling their lies against Jesus and showing how much they hate Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He purposely came to drop this on my thread but i just kept quiet because i know Jehovah's Spirit will expose him even if nobody beleive me!

cheesy

I am sorry for even thinking you have sense or faculty but be rest assured I am not Bishopkingsley who will forgive you for your useless tag, you are a vagabond and useless to the community who actually gave you breast because you lack insight and you are very hopeless in life.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

only a fool would tag me just because I refuse to let you be my mentor.
You are angry that I chose Bishopkingsley over you.
There is no reason to chose you because you ramble up and down nairaland.
You write verse from the Bible without saying what in the verses.
All your dot don't connect together. Check your brain to see if you have sense left or have God made you mad already for lying with his holy book. Idiot fool. Next time I see you tag me you will get more abuse from me.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

I sensed that you have a dangerous spirit that puts you in bondage.
I will frustrate that spirit in you if it controls you to mention me again. Try me!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

Continue deceiving yourself with multiple accounts i'm done with you, at least my brothers are now aware of your insanity! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 4:59am On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

Continue deceiving yourself with multiple accounts i'm done with you, at least my brothers are now aware of your insanity! cheesy
MaxInDHouse you know that you are demon possessed.
You are so caught up with Bishopkingsley.
He literally has taken hold of your mind.
You can't live without him.
Ask yourself why you are so consumed on him that any one who rise up against you you tag him Bishopkingsley.
He lives in your mind so continue to focus on him. One thing is for sure you will receive my abuse in your soul.
As long as you put me in your list.

Demon cult dead MaxInDHouse. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Nancy2020:
Ask yourself why you are so consumed on him that any one who rise up against you you tag him Bishopkingsley.
He lives in your mind so continue to focus on him. One thing is for sure you will receive my abuse in your soul.

DappaD:

wink

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 6:26am On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

wink
Corona kill you there tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Nancy2020:

Corona kill you there tongue
Multitude accounts Master:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

You've been exposed, so continue languishing in excruciating pains until you repent of your malicious lies! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by GardenOfGod(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2021
Thanks for giving me the go ahead!
MaxInDHouse:

GardenOfGod

You've been exposed, so continue languishing in excruciating pains until you repent of your malicious lies! cheesy
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Thanks for giving me the go ahead!

I'm not surprised jare because someone also usually do the same thing so take a bottle of Guinness and cool your head! 2Corinthians 11:14 wink

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Bishopkingsley
Betscoreodds
Kingsnairaland
GardenofGod
Nancy2020

you are mad
Insane dog.
Like I said may Corona virus kill you there. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Jude

4 For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

I know since I exposed him on his thread as he and betscore man abused each other he won't forgive me for what I did to him

He is filled with anger because I exposed his character for all to see so he is hell bent on mixing my name with different people so he can have his revenge but he keeps failing because people already know any time his brain is heated up he always revert to a crazy idea that pop up in his head

I can assure you my brother that before this year runs out you will add ten names to your list and people will confirm how unstable and paranoid your becoming

My name Bishopkingsley continues to rain high because I built a good foundation for my self to not engage you in your un holy abusive acts

That is the fruit of maturity the fruit of the holy spirit you can't be like me because you don't know God

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nancy2020:
I am sorry for even thinking you have sense or faculty but be rest assured I am not Bishopkingsley who will forgive you for your useless tag, you are a vagabond and useless to the community who actually gave you breast because you lack insight and you are very hopeless in life.

He said I should not mention his name but he goes about writing my name to link me to various names

All he wants is to include my name in those who vile talk but the more he tries the more I actually ignore him

Hopefully the revenge he seeks won't come to pass
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nancy2020:
you are mad
Insane dog.
Like I said may Corona virus kill you there. tongue tongue

Lol you have time for him
I myself am no longer bothered about his madness.
Calm down and let him wail in pains
All over nairaland people know MaxInDHouse as a raging lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Lol you have time for him
I myself am no longer bothered about his madness.
Calm down and let him wail in pains
All over nairaland people know MaxInDHouse as a raging lunatic.

John 10:20 smiley
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by achorladey: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

John 10:20 smiley

See him play the VICTIM card once more like he always does.
Awon follower of Jehovah abi na Jesus grin or deputy Jesus paapaa

Trying to compare himself with Jesus since they call JESUS lunatic grin When he call others LUNATIC or WERE ALASO, ASINWIN his military intelligence won't compare those ones with JESUS then.

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?

Whenever he got served with the same dose he runs straight to compare himself with Jesus.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nancy2020:

Nancy2020 is another name for Bishop LIENUS.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:11am On Sep 11, 2021
achorladey:

See him play the VICTIM card once more like he always does.
Awon follower of Jehovah abi na Jesus grin or deputy Jesus paapaa

Trying to compare himself with Jesus since they call JESUS lunatic grin When he call others LUNATIC or WERE ALASO, ASINWIN his military intelligence won't compare those ones with JESUS then.

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?

Whenever he got served with the same dose he runs straight to compare himself with Jesus.

exactly grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 3:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Janosky:

Nancy2020 is another name for Bishop LIENUS.
grin grin grin grin
I have heard you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.