Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ (19863 Views)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Acts 5:30 , John 19:6 NWT is correct.
Complete Jewish Bible proven it.

John 19:6 CJB
"When the head cohanim and the Temple guards saw him they shouted, “Put him to death on the stake! Put him to death on the stake!” Pilate said to them, “You take him out yourselves and put him to death on the stake, because I don’t find any case against him

Wetin concern Jews with pagan cross?

Maybe you don't know English that some one hang on the tree the tree can be in the shape of the cross

Matthew 16:24–25 (ESV)
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:24–25). The cross was an instrument of death. By telling us to take up our cross and follow Him, Jesus says that, in order to be His true followers, we must die to self. If we call ourselves “Christians,” then we must deny ourselves and give up our lives for His sake. This may take the extreme form of being martyred for our faith, but even in the most peaceful political settings, we must be willing to lose the self—crucifying self-righteousness, self-promotion, selfish ambitions—in order to be His followers. Those who are not willing to do so are “not worthy” of Him (Matthew 10:38).

Matthew 10:38 (ESV)
38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Only through cross can two nails be used on you on your two hands which Thomas said with his words

John 20:25 (ESV)
25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”

Jesus never said take up your stake and follow me

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Maybe you don't know English that some one hang on the tree the tree can be in the shape of the cross

Matthew 16:24–25 (ESV)
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:24–25). The cross was an instrument of death. By telling us to take up our cross and follow Him, Jesus says that, in order to be His true followers, we must die to self. If we call ourselves “Christians,” then we must deny ourselves and give up our lives for His sake. This may take the extreme form of being martyred for our faith, but even in the most peaceful political settings, we must be willing to lose the self—crucifying self-righteousness, self-promotion, selfish ambitions—in order to be His followers. Those who are not willing to do so are “not worthy” of Him (Matthew 10:38).

Matthew 10:38 (ESV)
38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Only through cross can two nails be used on you on your two hands which Thomas said with his words

John 20:25 (ESV)
25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”

Jesus never said take up your stake and follow me

Mumu claim of a LIENUS Bishop grin

Deuteronomy 21:21-23
“If someone has committed a crime worthy of death and is executed and hung on a tree,[a] 23 the body must not remain hanging from the tree overnight. You must bury the body that same day, for anyone who is hung[b] is cursed in the sight of God. In this way, you will prevent the defilement of the land the Lord your God is giving you as your special possession.

Footnotes
21:22 Or impaled on a pole; similarly in 21:23.

21:23 Greek version reads for everyone who is hung on a tree. Compare Gal 3:13.

The Jewish custom is to execute a criminal on a stake.
A pole is a stake NOT a cross.
A pole is made of wood, hence called a tree.

The Jews have ZERO connection to pagan cross.
Fact backed by holy Scriptures
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Janosky:

Mumu claim of a LIENUS Bishop grin

Deuteronomy 21:21-23
“If someone has committed a crime worthy of death and is executed and hung on a tree,[a] 23 the body must not remain hanging from the tree overnight. You must bury the body that same day, for anyone who is hung[b] is cursed in the sight of God. In this way, you will prevent the defilement of the land the Lord your God is giving you as your special possession.

Footnotes
21:22 Or impaled on a pole; similarly in 21:23.

21:23 Greek version reads for everyone who is hung on a tree. Compare Gal 3:13.

The Jewish custom is to execute a criminal on a stake.
A pole is a stake NOT a cross.
A pole is made of wood, hence called a tree.

The Jews have ZERO connection to pagan cross.
Fact backed by holy Scriptures

Jesus said a cross why do you fight Jesus
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
everything the OP said is in the Watchtower news magazine even some of them many JW members here still talk about them as the foundations of their beliefs. The OP just went more deep into the occultic side which the members here don't always speak about because they actually know it is pure hard to pass across to new members unless they come into the organization. If the OP is correct on his own narrative then JW is truly scary.
which website can I get the past watchman magazine from.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nancy2020:
everything the OP said is in the Watchtower news magazine even some of them many JW members here still talk about them as the foundations of their beliefs. The OP just went more deep into the occultic side which the members here don't always speak about because they actually know it is pure hard to pass across to new members unless they come into the organization. If the OP is correct on his own narrative then JW is truly scary.
Continue DECEIVING yourself.
Follow follow sheeple worshipping one bag of cement.

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jesus said a cross why do you fight Jesus

Is Deuteronomy 21:21-23 in your Bible?

Jesus Christ NEVER said so.
You are LYING. grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Janosky:

Is Deuteronomy 21:21-23 in your Bible?

Jesus Christ NEVER said so.
You are LYING. grin grin

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God.. ) that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

A tree can be in the shape of a cross
Have you not seen trees with cross shape

Matthew 16:24 ►
New International Version
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

Jesus said take your cross if you want to follow God which means he took his own cross and followed God

Jesus calls God God
God calls Jesus God
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Mj
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:

23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God.. ) that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

A tree can be in the shape of a cross
Have you not seen trees with cross shape

Matthew 16:24 ►
New International Version
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.

[s]Jesus said take your cross if you want to follow God which means he took his own cross and followed God

Jesus calls God God
God calls Jesus God[/s]
Why do Bishop LIENUS DECEIVE himself?

Matthew 16:24
Complete Jewish Bible
24 Then Yeshua told his talmidim, “If anyone wants to come after me, let him say ‘No’ to himself, take up his execution-stake, and keep following me

Jesus Christ was tied to an upright pole, called stauros,made of wood.
That is why it's called "tree" in most Bible versions.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Why do Bishop LIENUS DECEIVE himself?

Matthew 16:24
Complete Jewish Bible
24 Then Yeshua told his talmidim, “If anyone wants to come after me, let him say ‘No’ to himself, take up his execution-stake, and keep following me

Jesus Christ was tied to an upright pole, called stauros,made of wood.
That is why it's called "tree" in most Bible versions.

I have just one question for you do you believe and trust this is the real Bible to read and follow

Complete Jewish Bible
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I have just one question for you do you believe and trust this is the real Bible to read and follow

Complete Jewish Bible
Bishop LIENUS Your question is irrelevant.

Complete Jewish Bible is very nice Bible to have in your Collection.
Did Jesus die in the hands of the Jews?
Yes.
The existing Jewish custom prevailing in the time of Jesus DISPROVEN your fictitious claim of pagan cross.

grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Yes.
The existing Jewish custom prevailing in the time of Jesus DISPROVEN your fictitious claim of pagan cross.

grin
I was looking forward to hear your answer I thought you were going to be straight forward well it is a pity you couldn't answer the question I would have believed in you if you answered the question directly.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Yes.

grin

As long as you ran away from answering the question that means your stake idea is from the devil

Jesus died on the cross

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nancy2020:
I was looking forward to hear your answer I thought you were going to be straight forward well it is a pity you couldn't answer the question I would have believed in you if you answered the question directly.

Why he refused to answer shows the stake is not what was written in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nancy2020:
"Complete Jewish Bible is very nice Bible to have in your Collection."

Did you see that part in my reply?

Nancy2020,you are not serious grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

As long as you ran away from answering the question that means your stake idea is from the devil

Jesus died on the cross

I have responded to your question with all honesty but you Bishop LIENUS proven your dishonest tactic to save face. grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

Did you see that part in my reply?

Nancy2020,you are not serious grin

if you ask me is king James the Bible to read and follow I will say yes sir so

this is the question
do you believe and trust this is the real Bible to read and follow
The answer should be yes or no
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nancy2020:
if you ask me is king James the Bible to read and follow I will say yes sir so

this is the question
The answer should be yes or no

I'm not fixated on just one Bible translations.
If you're conversant with JWs publications, you would observe our quotes from different Bible translations.

Just find out,be curious to investigate, that's what it takes to learn the truth.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

I'm not fixated on just one Bible translations.
If you're conversant with JWs publications, you would observe our quotes from different Bible translations.

Just find out,be curious to investigate, that's what it takes to learn the truth.
it is like saying am not fixed on God any voice that has power is what I follow that is what it means you either believe Jews Bible all it context and everything or you select the evil part you want to believe. That shows your from the dark side when you select and remove.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nancy2020:
it is like saying am not fixed on God any voice that has power is what I follow that is what it means you either believe Jews Bible all it context and everything or you select the evil part you want to believe. That shows your from the dark side when you select and remove.

Immaturity is not good.
Nancy 2020, learn like the Bereans in the Bible.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

You are very immature.
Nancy 2020, learn like the Bereans in the Bible.
grin grin grin grin grin
you sound like a crazy person moving up and down like the devil.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nancy2020:
you sound like a crazy person moving up and down like the devil.
The Devil doesn't believe in John 3:16 and 1John4:14, God sent his son as saviour of the world.

Nancy2020, your claim is FALSE. grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Janosky:

The Devil doesn't believe in John 3:16 and 1John4:14, God sent his son as saviour of the world.

Nancy2020, your claim is FALSE. grin grin
we are not talking about that because as a crazy person they want to run up and down because they have no aim

this is the question
The answer should be yes or no.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Who is Jesus Christ?

This question is one of the most critical religious and philosophical ones ever asked. It automatically leads to other equally crucial issues. Just who was this Man, Jesus, historically? What did He accomplish and why? And most important, what does His life mean to an individual?

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society—also known as the Jehovah’s Witnesses or the Watchtower Society—is one religious organization that claims definite answers to all questions about Jesus Christ. This unusual religious movement, founded in 1884 by Charles Taze Russell (1852-1916), and now led by a small committee of supposedly inspired biblical interpreters claims to have the final word about the person and work of Jesus, as well as all other theological issues. Millions of Jehovah’s Witnesses believe confidently that the Watchtower Society’s positions indisputably are correct and any opinions to the contrary are wrong.

The more significant issue for Jehovah’s Witnesses and those outside that organization is how one’s relationship to Christ is affected by Watchtower views.

Jesus’ Prehuman Existence

The Watchtower Society teaches that Jesus Christ was the first created being of Jehovah God. Jehovah God created Jesus as a divine-like spirit at some point in ancient, pre-creation time. “This means that he was created before all the other spirit sons of God, and that he is the only one who was directly created by God” (You Can Live Forever in Paradise on Earth [Live] [Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1982], p. 58).

In His preexistence, Jesus was known as “the Word” (John 1:3,10,14) because He was God’s spokesman, according to the Watchtower Society. He is also identified by Jehovah’s Witnesses with Michael the archangel. “Reasonably, then, the archangel Michael is Jesus Christ. So the evidence indicates that the Son of God (Jesus) was known as Michael before he came to earth” (Reasoning from the Scriptures [Reasoning] [Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1985], p. 218).

The Watchtower teaches that through the agency of the prehuman Christ, Jehovah created all other things in the universe. “He is also God’s ‘only-begotten’ Son in that he is the only one directly created by Jehovah God; all other things came into existence through him as God’s Chief Agent” (The Truth that Leads to Eternal Life [Truth] [Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract society of New York, 1968], p. 47).

This Agent, however, is not to be confused as being a Co-creator with God. “The Son’s share in the creative works, however, did not make him a Co-creator with the Father. Rather than a Co-creator, then, the Son was the Agent or instrumentality through whom Jehovah, the Creator worked” (Aid to Bible Understanding, [Aid] [Brooklyn: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, 1971, p. 918).

Christians maintain there is no scriptural evidence to equate Michael the archangel with the prehuman Christ. The Watchtower Society’s assertion that they are the same person is based on their incorrect assumptions about Christ’s creation and misinterpretations of Daniel 10 and 12, Jude 9, and 1 Thessalonians 4:16, none of which identify Michael as Christ. Also, Christians contend that Christ was not merely a created being, but eternally preexistent as God the Son with the Father. He was indeed the Creator, with the Father and the Spirit, of all things (see John 1:1-14; Phil. 2:5-11; Col. 1:15-20; Rev. 3:14).
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Nancy2020:
we are not talking about that because as a crazy person they want to run up and down because they have no aim

this is the question

Any Bible that back up JW beleive is what he uses but when you tell him to confess that the Bible is completely correct he will run away because he knows some of the part are wrong
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Nancy2020(f): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Any Bible that back up JW beleive is what he uses but when you tell him to confess that the Bible is completely correct he will run away because he knows some of the part are wrong
what I do not understand about JW is why they hate Jesus.
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:
what I do not understand about JW is why they hate Jesus.
Have you not consistently read our quote of John 20:17 & John 3:16?

Enjoy your DELUSION grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Janosky: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nancy2020:

this is the question
I challenge you to show proof of Jesus answered a question with 'Yes' or 'No'.

Half done Illiterate , so a person is "they"?

Trinity GIBBERISH done robb you yakata.

grin grin
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

If you can perform one miracle of Jesus then I will take your refusal of answering no or yes but you can't do any of his miracle why do you want to claim to answer as he did

Now I can show you when he answered yes and no but you will run up and down like the devil when I show it to you
Re: Jehovah’s Witnesses occultic Views Of Christ ⚫⚫⚫ by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

You said I should bring prove to you that MaxInDHouse refuses to believe in Jesus and I did that on the other thread since then you ran away

I know you know Bible more than him that why you ran away so as not to implicate yourself but at the end you just have to decide who is more powerful JW or Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 70th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.