Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Collecting Change After Giving Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Collecting Change After Giving Offering (9579 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Zimbabwe: Woman Slumps And Dies In Church After Giving Testimony (pics) / Giving Offering In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Candidlady: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
How you guys do it?

Asking for change during offering

You dropped a thousand naira and then tell the usher you will need 900 naira change.

4 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by endsarrrs(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2021
They do it too in kumasi angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by goodmorning40: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Collecting change should be better than not giving at all. You are lucky to get the change because money has not entered pastor hand.

I heard of a story, a woman wanted to pay her tithe through online during lockdown. She mistakenly added extra zero on her forty thousand and ended up sending four hundred thousand to pastor, that was all the money in her acct. All her efforts and pleadings to get her change back was futile. Pastor told her it was the leading of the holy spirit

She has long received sense

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Candidlady: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:
Collecting change should be better than not giving at all. You are lucky to get the change because money has not entered pastor hand.

I heard of a story, a woman wanted to pay her tithe through online during lockdown. She mistakenly added extra zero on her forty thousand and ended up sending four hundred thousand to pastor, that was all the money in her acct. All her efforts and pleadings to get her change back was futile. Pastor told her it was the leading of the holy spirit

Lmao

I'd have airforce boys pick the pastor up on a Sunday service when he is about to Minister

What nonesense undecided

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Shellsploit: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Catholic church sef
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shellsploit:
Catholic church sef
Collection of change after offerings is not good, that is why as AngelicBeing, once you give offering in Jupiter dollars, l take it to the celestial forces and you are blessed, so Shellsploit send me 500 million Jupiter dollars and we shall send blessings to you wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Walex124(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
goodmorning40:

despite the fact that she was pleading to get her change back, but the pastor still refused... Very very bad ...

30 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by illicit(m): 1:54am On Aug 17, 2021
If they dont give me change, I will use it as subsequent offerings

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Pumpumking: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Candidlady:
How you guys do it

You dropped a thousand naira and then tell you usher you will need 900 naira change

can we mate so I can take u to my worship priest so I can leave my womens for u tobe my main baby mama? smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Candidlady:
How you guys do it

You dropped a thousand naira and then tell you usher you will need 900 naira change

grin nothing wrong really because offering means will full given. And so if a person has willed to give N100, he is truly entitled to receive the N900 his will did not cover.

And truly his offering is no one's business.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Shalommy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
Candidlady:
How you guys do it

Candid, i wanna ask you something, can i?

1 Like

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Candidlady: 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Candid, i wanna ask you something, can i?

okay sis
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Shalommy(f): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Shalommy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Candid answer me na undecided
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Candidlady: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
wink
Shalommy:
Candid answer me na undecided

when ifirst saw your post.. ihad to check the profile to know if it wasn't cloned cheesy

you want Freda to kill me bah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Spandau: 3:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:
wink

when ifirst saw your post.. ihad to check the profile to know if it wasn't cloned cheesy

you want Freda to kill me bah cheesy

The future is Freda killing you.
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by truthCoder: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2023
Lol

Another form of religious gaslighting at its peak.

Now you are a bad person for wanting the balance of your own money back?

Your own money?

Why give the offering in the first instance?

Comot your eye for church money, na pastor get am

18 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2023
If I drop my last 1k, shey you go carry me go ni? sad
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by RedcarpeT1: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
I don't think it's wrong
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by whytediamond(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Who benefits the most from Sunday offering?

A. Pastor
B. Member
C. God.

5k to the correct answer.

Clarity will attract extra 1k.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2023
grin

When you enter the bus of the world you collect change not to talk of the...

Give what is Caesar's to Caesar!

No dey form woke when you never get shishi!
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by emmabest2000(m): 9:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:
How you guys do it?

You dropped a thousand naira and then tell the usher you will need 900 naira change.

It should be done in a coded way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Shedrack777: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
i thought you're a muslim, how comes you know stuffs like these?
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
whytediamond:

A. Pastor
B. Member
C. God.

grin

Lol
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
They see mumu wey bother give them N5 they nor happy?
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Johnchrix(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
That's only done in village churches. I've seen a big man change 100# note in to 20# five pieces for his offerings.
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Debater(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
So there's something like that?
Chai!
Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Lanretoye(m): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2023
goodmorning40:

if holy spirit cannot lead him too to refund me,zaazu spirit will help me collect it back.shay pastor say him get craze abi...

4 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by OlawaleBammie: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:
How you guys do it?

Either u collect change or not is not the problem, is Ur mind tru with what u gave??

If u put 1k and u collected 950 as change Ur offering is blessed since that is what Ur mind put down, it's better than dropping 10k and be grudging.

5 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by wunmi590(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023

Who does this?

How do you want to even say it to the usher that you want to collect change?

Are you in a wedding reception?

It is always advisable to hold your exact offering, just like a conductor will tell you before you enter his bus...

Happy sunday and God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Collecting Change After Giving Offering by Deejayprof: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2023
whytediamond:

A. Pastor
B. Member
C. God.

grin

The giver

The Pastor might use the money for immediate needs of the church, and the needs also include members welfare. However, it is the giver that receives the highest blessings.
Firstly, the blessings of recognizing God as the Giver, with that the giver will continue to have as long as God remains God
Secondly, the bible says God loves a cheerful giver. Such giver will continue to enjoy the love of God
Thirdly, bringing your offering to God's house is a command in Malachi 3:10. And every obedience to God's commands automatically bring blessings

I don't need your 5K anyways, and I don't need your approval for being right or wrong. That's just the truth for a heart that may see it and be blessed

Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Ungodly, Unholy Book In The Bible Called 'Songs Of Solomon' / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States / The Concept Of Trinity: What Is Your Perception Of God The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.