Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Freelance Guidelines For Beginners - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Guidelines For Beginners (267 Views)

Application Guidelines For DSSC Enlistment / Startup Nigeria 2019 Application Guidelines (how To Get Fund) / How To Apply Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 [easy Guidelines] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Guidelines For Beginners by edydamsel(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
I want to join the freelance world of writing. Though I have no experience of writing but I can start it.i have lots of stories that can be acted as a movie.i mean true life not fiction. can an experience freelancer give me all the necessary informations I need from the following angle
1.how to write and place first bid
2.how do I get paid
3. How to create a suitable profile.
I have sign up on freelance.com and I'm ask to place first bid.
Re: Freelance Guidelines For Beginners by Seniorwriter(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2021
edydamsel:
I want to join the freelance world of writing. Though I have no experience of writing but I can start it.i have lots of stories that can be acted as a movie.i mean true life not fiction. can an experience freelancer give me all the necessary informations I need from the following angle
1.how to write and place first bid
2.how do I get paid
3. How to create a suitable profile.
I have sign up on freelance.com and I'm ask to place first bid.

Get a mentorship from my team @atoken $10 on how to learn2earn in 3weeks.
Howbeit ill suggest you take these steps as free tip :
#Create a writer's resume on www.resume.io
#Create a PayPal or Skrill payment account.
#Create an interesting profile on www.paper.li

If you need mentorship to effectively jumpstart your online earning process then reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text.

Been a writer is different from been a writer that earns....you'll need to learn the ropes to earn online.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Driver / Vacancy!!!! Video Content Creator Needed At Viral Ads Agency In Ibadan / Job Opening In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.