Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police (1779 Views)

Imo Attacks: IPOB Building Armoury To Actualise Biafra – Ambrose Aisabor, Ex-AIG / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Busted: Fake AIG Apprehended In Abuja With 11 ATM Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2021
The Newly appointed AIG Sokari-Pedro Daniel who hails from Kalabari ,Abonnema(Ijaw), Rivers State has promised to uphold trust and open barriers between the people and the police , he stated that discipline both amongst his officers and citizens helping hand in hand is what pushes the community to a better Future
The known disciplinarian amongst his colleuges has successfully carried out tasks given to him as evident through his reports during his previous postings which includes the former Commmisioner of police ,deputy commandant , Wudil, Kano
. Cp commandant police college Ikeja (January- February 2021)
DC zone 8 lokoja , kogi State (2012)
CP research and planning Abuja force headquarters
DCP Area command Yauri Kebbi state.

ChannelsTV
Dominatrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u8HYpGz0rU&t=29s

3 Likes

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 10:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerian police is a criminal organization
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
well if we have bad cops like Abaa kyari , don't you think we have good cops like Daniel Pedro?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by endsarrrs(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2021
He is welcome to do anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Aidejay(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2021
All talk, how does he intend to achieve that.
'Say something for the cameras' na wetin e just do now.
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by armadeo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Police of Nigeria.

That name go hard to clean.

Synonymous with criminals in uniform.
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by GeneralPula: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheSourcerer:
well if we have bad cops like Abaa kyari , don't you think we have good cops like Daniel Pedro?

Abba kyari isn’t a bad cop, he’s a good cop with wayward character..

I heard about his story recently. He has arrested a lot of hard criminals aside from Evans..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Abba kyari isn’t a bad cop, he’s a good cop with wayward character..

I heard about his story recently. He has arrested a lot of hard criminals aside from Evans..

Even Osama bin laden was not a bad terrorist. He was just a good criminal. Ozuo zombie!
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by GeneralPula: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Even Osama bin laden was not a bad terrorist. He was just a good criminal. Ozuo zombie!

If not for Abba Kyari, Evans for don kidnap your heritage..
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by helinuesIsaMumu: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

If not for Abba Kyari, Evans for don kidnap your heritage..

I have no time engaging zombies. You can try the next person below
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
He is my father
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
He is my father
Are you serious bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by tillaman(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you serious bro?
yes -.-
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yes -.-
Ok I'm sorry for talking that way. My regards

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok I'm sorry for talking that way. My regards
lol it happens , Nigeria is horrid now but trust me there are good policemen , the bad ones just make noise the most. The minority of them ruin the whole of the police force.
How's your evening though ?
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
lol it happens , Nigeria is horrid now but trust me there are good policemen , the bad ones just make noise the most. The minority of them ruin the whole of the police force.
How's your evening though ?
I thank God bro. Are you also a police officer?

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
I thank God bro. Are you also a police officer?
Navy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Navy
Ok bro good luck in everything you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok bro good luck in everything you do
thank you , really means a lot .

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 5:16am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
thank you , really means a lot .
You are welcome bro. I'm the one that chatted you up on the other thread. You can reply me through the other moniker in the other thread

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Navy
Good morning bro. My greetings. Please how far regarding what we discussed?
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good morning bro. My greetings. Please how far regarding what we discussed?
Good morning lol I thought I replied you on your other moniker

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Ok let me check it
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Ok
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
I've checked my other moniker but couldn't see any update from our previous chats. Did you see my digits?
no I didn't , do send it to my mail please , I hops you're having a good morning so far?

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
no I didn't , do send it to my mail please , I hops you're having a good morning so far?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Hector09(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2022
I better trust bandits.....u we only trust NPF when u ve never ve an encounter with them
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Ok
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by Fahdiga(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Ok
Re: New AIG Daniel Pedro promises to Promote Trust Between The People And The Police by TheSourcerer: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fahdiga:
I'm having difficulty in sending it to your email. I've sent it with another moniker. Have you seen it bro
will check now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dirty Calculation Of KUNLE Poly / Work Men Allegedly Set 27 Million Naira Building Ablaze Over 2K Payment Deficit / Woman marches Husband's Mistress Unclad After She Caught Them In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.