Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali (49810 Views)

FG Confirms Closure Of FGC, Kwali, Security Beef-Up In Unity Colleges / FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by symbianDON(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2021
I came across this on Facebook and feel I should share; if true, justice must be served!

This handsome boy was alleged to have been beaten to death by a female teacher but the school is covering it up. However, other students had spoken out. Justice must be served so it doesn't happen again. I wont post videos of four pupils that testified but I urge everyone to seek for justice. The name of the school is Federal Govt College at Kwali. He was a boarding student. May his soul rest in peace. May Allah comfort his family.
The teacher must be suspended.

"# Justice for YAHAYA NUHU ALIYU and SAVE ANOTHER SOUL

Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu was a student of FCG KWALI and a grandson to Late Aliyu Mohammed former secretary to the Government of the federation wazirin jama’a of blessed memory! He was 13 years old and in Jss 2 student , on Monday 9th august 2021 he complained of not feeling well and went to the school clinic but was turned Back because he hasn’t eaten, then went back to class and his teacher(Mrs Gibson)demanded for his assignments which he didn’t complete then she decided to punish him by beating him with a bucket handle on his head severally then he laid his head on his table after she left ,4 students tried lifting up but they couldn’t and then raised an alarm to the school authority that was when they took him to the hospital, 10mins later a teacher got a call saying he was no more. that spiked a lot of anger in the students and they protested in the school premises. attached was the meeting minutes and video from students explaining what truly happened. We the family are asking for justice and save another soul from being a victim of Mrs Gibson".

Yahaya's mother gave me permission to post.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225006814293519&id=1111933828&_rdc=1&_rdr

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Andyvilly: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Ftc again, really jobless today. Schools should engage teachers on a special training programme,bits not easy being a teacher.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Aidejay(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2021
U beat pikin to death because of ordinary assignment that he didn't complete.

If he didn't do it at all, you will give him choke slam and RKO then pile-driver, kill him and bury him.

Anger no good ooh! Being a teacher is severe anger control.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by goodmorning40: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Just imagine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Wawelexy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Anger management is important

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Pochettino(f): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
We at Ekwensubbqgrills endorse this. Our darling daddy will be proud of this.

10 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by godofuck231: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
I’ll take whole family , the teacher would be the last , and that would last a long time

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by godofuck231: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
I’ll take the whole family, the teacher would be last , I’ll make it so painful that and it would be quick

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by 2dominate: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Deep o
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by rottenPussy: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
FVCK the justice system. Let the parent personally mutilate the dastardly disdain entity…

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Baawaa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let us hear from the school management then we shall know what to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by NwaNimo1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Pidginwhisper: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kwali weed at work shocked

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by blinking001(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beaten to death by a female teacher. I rest my case
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Chaandicy(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why the wickedness fugosek

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kwali, Abuja.

Sleep on young soldier.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by BigDawsNet: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked Most Dangerous Countries in the world

Nigeria

Afghanistan

Yemen

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Ahmed4002(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
So sad. The school management claimed the child had Malaria 4+ and he died in a private clinic, while there are sign of bruises on his body.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by fasho01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
The teacher has bought job

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by AutoChick4U(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lemme sight any mark on any of my kids from any motherfucking teacher first

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Candidlady: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Woah
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Tunechi45(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
I think flogging or violence from teachers to students should be banned in schools, who’s with me ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by Sabudeluiz: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Climbing mountain of Death Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxZctVRbYkA
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by henryutd(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
The teacher graduated him very fast.
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by achymmania: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
See them double standard humans. Just yesterday we all here were speaking evil against a mother who was protecting her daughter from a mad teacher. Now that a boy is dead, for the same reason, you are all talking shit about the teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chai
Re: Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali by LadyExcellency: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
The teacher is not the reason for his death.

Autopsy is required.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Questions In A Christian Religious Exam In Akwa Ibom Junior WAEC / See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.