Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Another Failed America Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Failed America Policy (635 Views)

How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? / Lekki Con Job Was Another Failed Plot Against Tinubu (opinion) / Is Atiku Heading For Another Failed Run At The Presidency In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Failed America Policy by eejo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
United States of America has armed a Jihadist group without a cost. Military equipments worth billion of dollars has been taken over by the Taliban. America is a failure and they should hide their head in shame. Congratulations, America and its allies have now created a group with Modern weapons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Failed America Policy by SLAP44: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
eejo:
United States of America has armed a Jihadist group without a cost. Military equipments worth billion of dollars has been taken over by the Taliban. America is a failure and they should hide their head in shame. Congratulations, America and its allies have now created a group with Modern weapons.

God bless America , the USA has tried to liberate people enslaved by religion, but they refused to be saved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Failed America Policy by yuping(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
America try their best but greed got the better of them. When they start focusing on Afghanistan �� natural resource they lost the war. They stay for too long without eradicating the plague and focus on interest.
Because you cant tell me a war striking country taliban can afford the latest weapon they trade something in exchange we can all pretend and fool ourselves the truth the whites cash out big time.

1 Like

Re: Another Failed America Policy by Tinubuadvocate: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
You are not making any sense see Biden not give fvk about international terrorist nations. You see what he did immediately he was assumed office he withdraw American troops from Syria, Iraq Iran Yemen Afghanistan and Kuwait because those countries dont have any value to America and there is no any reason why America should be wasting their resources and their troops.
eejo:

1 Like

Re: Another Failed America Policy by eejo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Go and tell that to the families of Americans killed in Afghanistan. By 9/11 Taliban be in power and many Americans are sad over the development.
Tinubuadvocate:
You are not making any sense see Biden not give fvk about international terrorist nations. You see what he did immediately he was assumed office he withdraw American troops from Syria, Iraq Iran Yemen Afghanistan and Kuwait because those countries dont have any value to America and there is no any reason why America should be wasting their resources and their troops.

1 Like

Re: Another Failed America Policy by Bitbibx: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
Similar senario also played out with ISIS in iraq, security forces literally abandoned their military hardware to advancing ISIS fighter marking the rise of ISIS
eejo:

2 Likes

Re: Another Failed America Policy by eejo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Bitbibx:
Similar senario also played out with ISIS in iraq, security forces literally abandoned their military hardware to advancing ISIS fighter marking the rise of ISIS
Thank you. America is a glorified Super power and always creates chaos anywhere they set foot on. The middle East and the West are afraid with the rise of Taliban.
Re: Another Failed America Policy by Brexxit(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
This op is high on early morning poo.
So you expect the US to continue wasting their resorces, manpower on an endless war.

The aghans should take responsibility for their own country.
Their are so many things the US should focus on back home.

Crumbling infrastructures.
Low wages.
Huge budget debts and deficits.
Gun violence.
Students debts.
Re: Another Failed America Policy by eejo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Brexxit:
This op is high on early morning poo.
So you expect the US to continue wasting their resorces, manpower on an endless war.

The aghans should take responsibility for their own country.
Their are so many things the US should focus on back home.

Crumbling infrastructures.
Low wages.
Huge budget debts and deficits.
Gun violence.
Students debts.
keep defending failure. America themselves know they have failed in Afghanistan so your opinion is not important. Look at the way they are running out of Afghanistan like after 20 years. From Vietnam to Iran, Iraq and now Afghanistan. America always fails anytime they invade another Country

1 Like

Re: Another Failed America Policy by Brexxit(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
eejo:
keep defending failure. America themselves know they have failed in Afghanistan so your opinion is not important. Look at the way they are running out of Afghanistan like after 20 years. From Vietnam to Iran, Iraq and now Afghanistan. America always fails anytime they invade another Country
I wonder if you even attended school at all. Where in my post did I say they succeeded? My point is that yes they failed but they can't keep wasting resorces on an endless war that cost the lives of thousands of live blood Americans, trillions of tax payers dollars,it's time to leave.

Let the aghans take charge of their country.

1 Like

Re: Another Failed America Policy by eejo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Brexxit:

I wonder if you even attended school at all. Where in my post did I say they succeeded? My point is that yes they failed but they can't keep wasting resorces on an endless war that cost the lives of thousands of live blood Americans, trillions of tax payers dollars,it's time to leave.

Let the aghans take charge of their country.
I have my Degree and currently working for an international organisation with salaries paid in a currency higher than American dollars. When I stated that fact you said I was high on poo. Next time write your comment without insult.
Re: Another Failed America Policy by Broveens42(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
eejo:
I have my Degree and currently working for an international organisation with salaries paid in a currency higher than American dollars. When I stated that fact you said I was high on poo. Next time write your comment without insult.

grin
Nwanne
Re: Another Failed America Policy by orisa37: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
THE US IS FUMBLING.
Re: Another Failed America Policy by chriskosherbal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
eejo:
i think unlike trump..Biden have his own plan mapped out..let's watch and see
Re: Another Failed America Policy by Monogamy: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2021
How are you people even sure that America are not the one aiding Taliban about this take over?

Is it coincidence that immediately Us are withdrawing their troops, the Taliban strikes?

(1) (Reply)

Benin Kingdom Disassociate It's From Fake Maps From Some Parts Of Nigeria / SITUATION REPORT: IPOB, Heavy Military Presence Keep Anambra Citizens Indoors / Ugly Money Rain Parties By Nouveau Riche Turned Repulsive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.