Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: (2857 Views)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by samdams: 5:00pm On May 18, 2011
I am in UK and Studying , I have long Holiday for 2 months and i want to apply for USA Visit Visa, But i am not sure what to do, I have been in the UK for 2yrs now, I also have Family in the USA,
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by snowdrops(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2011
I believe you need a B 2 tourist visa. Everything you need to know is here:

http://london.usembassy.gov/b2.html
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by samdams: 10:52am On May 19, 2011
Thanks Alot But i applied before and they said that am not qualify , cause i havent spent like a year in the uk and now i am more than 2 yrs now do you think is the best idea for me to re apply.?
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by snowdrops(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2011
I have to be honest, as i cant answer with certainity the questions you just posed. Probably better to call them on 09042-450-100 which cost £1.23 per minute plus network charges.
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by cvibe: 3:04pm On May 19, 2011
@ Poster,

If you've applied before, you should be in the best position to know what to do as you're 2 yrs in-country, especially when the reason given for earlier refusal was that you had not spent up to a year.
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by samdams: 11:28am On May 20, 2011
Thanks to all of you guys , I will try again and see wassup, atleast i have more then 3 Visas on my passport i dont know if that will boost my % of them giving me Visa.
Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by joxiri: 10:32pm On May 20, 2011
@poster
how long do you have left on your UK student visa because in order to stand a good chance you need to have at least 6 months or more left otherwise your chances would be slim

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Need To Apply For Usa Tourist Visa: by samdams: 11:13am On May 23, 2011
i have more than 6 months left on my student visa, and i am willing to do my Masters over there thats why i want to secure a tourist visa and see how is the place like , if am gonna like it over there or just stay in my uk je je lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Beautiful Picture Of Abuja / Travelled Abroad In Search Of Golden Fleece? - Share Your Experience With Us / Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.