Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer (28016 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by GeneralPula: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nah Biafra people go cast naija finish..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by okomile(f): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hang her

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Odunharry(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
People no dey here word o.

Nigerians we stubborn ehn.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Simeonjoe1: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
wink
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nawa o

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by SimplePlan34: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Get rich or die trying.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin. Chinyere Hnmmm

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by tujays(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Odunharry:
People no dey here word o.

[s]Nigerians we stubborn ehn.
Biafrans stubborn

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Amalekki: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na wah!
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Rochasstatue(f): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Igbos and crime is just like Atiku and stealing.
Just like PDP and robbery.
Just like Bonnie and Clyde.
Just like Abami eda and rizzler.
Just like Cownu and igboho.
Just like Satan and sin.
Just like lefelendum and erection.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Segzy19: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Was searching for the name.

Igbos - drugs

Yorubas - wire fraud

Aboki- killer herdsmen

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by neyoohhh: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
If something happens repeatedly it's cultural.

The question to ask is how did this become cultural.

We blacks need to start studying ourselves, sociologically to understand why things are how they are.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Elzazzi: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who else just go for the name without reading the story. grin grin

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by anataala: 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is how the want run Biafra by dealing in drugs, prostitution abd terrorism
limcar:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/italy-bound-woman-conceals-100-wraps-of-heroin-in-hair-relaxer/

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Ravenna: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Nawa o

I don't understand, is it that all this pedlars don't think their luggages will be searched?
Some of em paid handsomely for juju that prevents the machine to detect hard drugs/ the corrupt airport officers are not on duty.
While others are plain stupid

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Cousin9999: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
What's the problem? She's bringing drūgs to a country run by the mafia. She's just offering gifts they will appreciate. The country will welcome her with open arms. Especially since Italians love cōcaíne as much as they love waxing their eyebrows, silky shirts, and pasta. Doing lines is like a national sport there. Free this woman and stop playing.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by streetsoldier1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
If she had succeded, she would have been out beating her chest saying Igbos are hardworking... Where is National Orienration Agency

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by lasthero: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
I refuse to check the name.

But na chinyere

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Philipponzaghi: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
How can this news elude me!

Chai, I Philipponzaghi have to double my hustle o.

As usual, it’s the developers. 90% of developers are criminals!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
She get luck say she no travel to Asia... Dem for sentence am to death and sell her organs....

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by elhafeez(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na them. They never disappoint

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Almaigaa: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Igbo people again. grin grin grin grin angry

Onumadu, come and carry your Rich Sister. grin

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by PAWG(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
I came to check her name, NOT AGAIN undecided
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by ipobarethieves: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
sad CHINYERE NORA N grin grin.We developed lipsrsealed.Kwenu ooo grin
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021

CHINYERE....

If you see a Igbo traveller close to you at an airport or anywhere abroad...run for your life shocked

That's the fastest route to jail ooo

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by ipobarethieves: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
shocked obatala7kronos, monogamy, ipobarecriminals,chukwuibuipob,Eponojukwu,nolefledum grin cheesy grin

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by planetx: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
This grandma still engaging in drug trafficking
Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Brainbox2020(m): 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why them still cover her face, after una don mention her name.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Another "Developer", just saying.
Pathetic drug mules spoiling Nigeria's image on daily basis.
This one too will come online to complain about other tribes and the govt is this and that.

Re: Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer by Almaigaa: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Ha! These people do this shiit everyday in large number obviously. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been caught so frequently. I'm very sure that, out of ten attempts, 3 to 4 traffickers would succeed because there would be some, who would either successfully bribe their way through, or use juju to blindfold the law enforcement officers at the airport.

If successful, this woman would have come back and built one gigantic hotel and some modern houses in lekki and people would be wondering where they're getting the money from. Capital punishment would serve as a deterrent to others and i do hope that leader who would revive our already dented name by enforcing this would come someday.

Nigeria as a country is known nowadays for 3 things...terrorism, yahoo ( cyber crime) and drug trafficking. I'd have also mentioned corruption but it's not only peculiar to us. Once you tell an oyinbo man that you're a Nigerian, one of the aforementioned...or the 3 would come to his mind whereas in the 80s, up till early 2000s when you say you are Nigerian, either to any European or American, the next thing would be...ooh you have good footballers, you guys are intelligent...and many more accolades.

See this woman, a middle-aged looking woman for that matter. How we got to this point as a country is still baffling.

I wonder what would happen if Tinubu now becomes president, God forbid. Baba awon agbe cocoa niyen. There are much better southerners than him.

Nnamdi Kanu's People caused this.

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic) / Police Arrest Hauwa Usman, Child Trafficking Kingpin In Anambra