Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) (57479 Views)

Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I don't discuss with zombies. Go meet ur father

I'm not discussing with you , just telling you that you and your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys are a microcosm of the Igbo xtians terrorist.
See if you can comprehend that. Your low IQ might be an hindrance to understand complex statements .
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
They started very small, drastic action was not taken to stop them, now they have taken over the country.
I pray for my country Nigeria.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
onuman:
The same way southern politicians shall flee Nigeria when Boko Haram/ISWAP takes over Nigeria before long.

Boko Haram isn't going to take over Nigeria.

The North , and that is the Muslim North, does not like them, the Nigerian Army is bad but not as godawful as the Afghan army (honestly the Afghan Army makes ours look like a first world army self), and they are fighting not just Nigeria, but two or three other African countries. And they don't have troops on ground and the kind of support needed to take over the whole North, talkless of Nigeria.

Even their brand of Islam is not to MOST muslim's taste. Yes, Zamfara state declared Sharia, but Yerima,(who is a corrupt old crook by the way) did not close girls schools and so on. Boko's brand of Islam makes some of the most extreme muslins we know up north look like liberals.

The reason why Boko has lasted this long is because they are not willing to fight the Nigerian army directly. If they were they would have been driven out. Infact they have been driven out of most of the territories they controlled since 2013. All they can do is kill some people and hope that the hysteria around the deaths does the job for them. So, they fight an irregular war...and the truth is, most world armies cannot fight an irregular war. It means at the end of the day you kill far too many civillians and wreck far more damage than you are willing to...which is why most global armies prefer to leave that job to special forces unit.

(As you can see, even the US could not fight the taliban at their game. US troops are not trained to fight irregular warfare...where there is no rules.)

Even Boko's kidnap like Chibok and Dapichi...all they do is strike a remote school...and allow the publicity around the kidnaps to do the rest.(As Sun Tzu said...do away with one and frighten ten thousand)

Eventually Boko would be defeated. It is whether the government is ready to address the causes of Boko that is for me the main issue.

P.S This commentary is not a defence of Buhari, or GEJ or in support of your party or my party or their party. It is just my provate analysis of the facts as they appear to me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

I'm not discussing with you , just telling you that you and your fellow IPIG terrorist monkeys are a microcosm of the Igbo xtians terrorist.
See if you can comprehend that. Your low IQ might be an hindrance to understand complex statements .

All muslims are terrorists. Go kill yaself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by juman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Shame on america.
Shame on america.

Twenty years o, america could not build a functioning government and formidable military there.
Only used corrupt politicians to lead afghanistan.
Corrupt politicians that only think of stealing money.

If the trilions dollars america spent in afghanistian is audited and investigated, one would see several tens of billions dollars ran back to americans pocket. That is my opinion.

Shame on america.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
US, shouldn't have withdrew their soldiers from that country. Taliban are known to sponsor terrorists, hope they won't sponsor more terrorists in West Africa. Honestly, I don't understand the function of UN. How will a group called Taliban overthrow a sitting president without UN taking any action to stop them, yet they bear united nations.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I don't engage zombies. Go meet ur father

Aba baby factory product, I know you don't even have a father since you are a product of a 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho village hoe you call a mother by a 1000 village drunkards.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Be like say brother Righteousness still dey preach for church.
I came here to be entertained sad
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
This only goes to show how difficult it is to defeat these religious fanatical criminals. After trillions of US dollars and 20 years, they are still able to take over the country is such a short time frame.
Much respect to the Nigerian Army for containing and eliminating these Bokoharam and IPIG terrorists on daily basis.
Be deceiving yourself, to make yourself feel better

2 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Aba baby factory product, I know you don't even have a father since you are a product of a 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho village hoe you call a mother.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Almaigaa: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
modsfucker:
Omo the Country is on autopilot now, even people clamouring for violence now will fall victim of the unfolding chaos. That's why I don't pray for such thing in Nigeria.

This can never happen in Nigeria. It can only happen in the EAST. With the way IPOB, ESN and their SYMPATHISERS are going about causing chaos in the EAST.

1 Share

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Afghanistan northern republic of Nigeria
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Just30: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Because the Taliban comes from an ethnic group that forms 37% of the population, hence the largest ethnic group in the country.
juman:
How come taliban could overpowered the country of forty million people?

Their government is incredibly so useless and unpopular.

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Using same logic only proves that all Igbo xtians are delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Borrow or buy some sense.
Jelly fish brain IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
I have a question for US AND UK

CAN YOU LIVE SIDE BY SIDE WITH AFGHANISTAN AS ONE UNITED COUNTRY?
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Using same logic only proves that all Igbo xtians are delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys. Borrow or buy some sense.
Jelly fish brain IPIG terrorist monkey.

I don't engage zombies. Go Meet ur father

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Afriqan:

Well it was never a Boko Haram, at least not in terms of size and destructive capacity

It took 3 days and several hundreds of corpses in Kano in 1980, including assistance from the Nigerian Airforce before the Maitatsine contagion was put out there...until they struck again 2 years later.

They also nearly killed a millitary governor some 4 years later.

Those dudes were mad, and not funny. Like I said, they did not have the arms and the access to training that today's Bokoist has

One major fuel for religious terrorism in the world is the fact that many Muslims believe in Jihad, that's why Islam is a dangerous religion to world peace.

I agree that Islam has its issues...but Islam is not a danger to world peace. Man is a danger to world peace. People were being killed brutally for centuries before Islam was even thought about.(The Assyrians...centuries before the muslims came about, used to be the feared beasts of the middle east., for example)
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by pipnator00(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
I pity the women in that country!

US messed up but truly they ought to leave that country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
temitope27:
Can this actually happen in Nigeria

shocked like seriously? My brother/sister, don't be deceived, you only need one more Buhari administration or another bout of PDP/APC scamlords to take us that far.
Afghanistan is just a parable to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by juman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
America failed to build government of the people for the people in afghanistan.

When taliban rose back, it was the people that suppose to rise and chase them back to their holes.
But the government was too useless and did not belong to the people.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I torment and slap senses into the shallow empty barren skulls of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine, it's bad for your mental and physical health.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Na so e suppose be...

Just like how idi-Amin fled from Uganda cheesy

Our own robot for here go rather die for the seat than run comot lipsrsealed

Na bcoz he never see war
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chaandicy:
Coward
It is better to run away as a coward than die a brave man. Run and reenforce. Use your brain
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

I torment and slap senses into the shallow empty barren skulls of delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine, it's bad for your mental and physical health.

Zombies bore me. Go meet ur father
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
prekumohtim:

It was a government set up by the US. Taliban were in control of Afghan til US removed them because of SEPTEMBER 11
what's ds one saying?
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by MikelIbe: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Braga123:
you think you are something well if all Muslims are terrorist then I am a terrorist and proud

But all Muslims believe what is in their book and they consider it holy.
The question is are there about 200 verses encouraging the murder of people of different faith. If yes , just have a long , sincere and deep sober reflection about beauty, love and salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Sooner or later, you'll find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful. Help humanity by riding the world of your miserable low life existence.
RIP.
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by onuman: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Beancounter94:

Boko Haram isn't going to take over Nigeria.

The North , and that is the Muslim North, does not like them, the Nigerian Army is bad but not as godawful as the Afghan army (honestly the Afghan Army makes ours look like a first world army self), and they are fighting not just Nigeria, but two or three other African countries. And they don't have troops on ground and the kind of support needed to take over the whole North, talkless of Nigeria.

Even their brand of Islam is not to MOST muslim's taste. Yes, Zamfara state declared Sharia, but Yerima,(who is a corrupt old crook by the way) did not close girls schools and so on. Boko's brand of Islam makes some of the most extreme muslins we know up north look like liberals.

The reason why Boko has lasted this long is because they are not willing to fight the Nigerian army directly. If they were they would have been driven out. Infact they have been driven out of most of the territories they controlled since 2013. All they can do is kill some people and hope that the hysteria around the deaths does the job for them. So, they fight an irregular war...and the truth is, most world armies cannot fight an irregular war. It means at the end of the day you kill far too many civillians and wreck far more damage than you are willing to...which is why most global armies prefer to leave that job to special forces unit.

(As you can see, even the US could not fight the taliban at their game. US troops are not trained to fight irregular warfare...where there is no rules.)

Even Boko's kidnap like Chibok and Dapichi...all they do is strike a remote school...and allow the publicity around the kidnaps to do the rest.(As Sun Tzu said...do away with one and frighten ten thousand)

Eventually Boko would be defeated. It is whether the government is ready to address the causes of Boko that is for me the main issue.

P.S This commentary is not a defence of Buhari, or GEJ or in support of your party or my party or their party. It is just my provate analysis of the facts as they appear to me.

TAQQIYA person in overdrive.

Prolonged fighting against Boko Haram is like slow death for Nigeria, continued dehumanization of the people in Nigeria.
Who in Nigeria of today wants that except perhaps some people in far northern Nigeria who see one Nigeria as a cake and waiting for the day all Nigeria is to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws?

Best thing to do to save lives of Nigerians is dissolve Nigeria into more manageable countries.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Lagos lagoon is your final destination. Sooner or later, you'll find your way to the 3rd mainland bridge and do the needful. Help humanity by riding the world of your miserable low life existence.
RIP.

Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

The guy dey..."On your marks" like Usain Bolt, all this while.

Cowards in power...

Once e set, na so all these ones wey dey form cabals and untouchables go take off with their tails in between their legs.

Na so the lifeless run during his first tenure
Re: Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
modsfucker:
Omo the Country is on autopilot now, even people clamouring for violence now will fall victim of the unfolding chaos. That's why I don't pray for such thing in Nigeria.
Yea. Politicians are the weakest people on earth. Once you overpower the so called state actors they're counting on, dem go flee in the exodus manner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.