Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates (51670 Views)

Advice Concerning :baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romanc / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) / My New Wife Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

Note: she has gone to see my parents and I have met hers.

pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.

26 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by michlins(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
You mean one person has all the issues you listed.

From doing olosho work, lesbian and money hungry.

Single people like me can't relate

1093 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by goodmorning40: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
You get strength shaa
With all these baggages you are still talking about marriage
U want to marry a sex freak and tomorrow u will start disturbing here with unhappiness in marriage
Untop of that she's a money monga as well

419 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
michlins:
You mean one person has all the issues you listed.

From doing olosho work, lesbian and money hungry.

Single people like me can't relate

for sure man. she was able to open up to me cos she sort of find a friend in me, but she is generally supportive

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
goodmorning40:
You get strength shaa
With all these baggages you are still talking about marriage
U want to marry a sex freak and tomorrow u will start disturbing here with unhappiness in marriage
Untop of that she's a money monga as well

one of the reasons why I am here. I really need help/advise

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by shawante(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
The earlier you leave that girl the better for you.. Because she is already addicted to lesbianism and masturbation.
Unless you are okay with her cheating on you with her lesbian friends.
No matter how long or how well you have sex with her she won't have that sexual satisfaction.

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Egungun becareful na express you dey go..

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
"She's generally supportive".. and if she's not??
It's obvious that's what's blinding and keeping you in the relationship that is why you can't see anything wrong in the myriad of behavioral flaws she has. The so many red flags staring you in the face.

She has told you she's a lesbian. Meaning you two are not sexually compatible. So, if you go ahead, you might regret and wish you never did.

Free her. She's not a wife material. I mean for someone who still flirts with other men despite being in a relationship just because her man can't fend for her, it's not worth the fret.
Tomorrow, if the going gets tough, she'll start sleeping around with men for money.

wyt

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by ValCon888: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
You cannot differentiate your left from your right.
With all the red flags you have mentioned you still want us to advise you.
Go and marry her, idiot.

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
"She's generally supportive"

yes, she is. pls i will need more of your suggestion and advice

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
ValCon888:
You cannot differentiate your left from your right.
With all the red flags you have mentioned you still want us to advise you.
Go and marry her, idiot.

you don't need to be this hash... anyway thanks for the advise

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by anthonyuncle(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
if you are yet to understand the meaning of the comments above, I'll tell you in simple terms:
LEAVE HER!!! SEND HER AWAY!!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
CharisEleos:
It's obvious that's what's blinding and keeping you in the relationship that is why you can't see anything wrong in the myriad of behavioral flaws she has. The so many red flags staring you in the face.

She has told you she's a lesbian. Meaning you two are not sexually compatible. So, if you go ahead, you might regret and wish you never did.

Free her. She's not a wife material. I mean for someone who still flirt with other mend despite being in a relationship just because her man can't find for her, it's not worth the fret.
Tomorrow, if the going gets tough, she'll start sleeping around with men for money.

wyt

thanks a lot. note> all these flawn i just got to know them within last 8 days. the masturbation is just few hrs ago. and I have to come up here to make sure I am not doing her wrong if i let if be.
the "supportive" is more of her desire for me to succeed and nothing more

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by MufasaLion: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
She will never stop the masturbation. She will cheat on you with both genders and she will become so manipulative.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
anthonyuncle:
if you are yet to understand the meaning of the comments above, I'll tell you in simple terms:
LEAVE HER!!! SEND HER AWAY!!!
she is going back to school in 2 weeks time.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
It doesn't look like she's got any strings attached with the men, it's like she's going for the money probably due to poverty, I know it's bad, but it's forgivable.

To the OP if she doesn't quit masturbation and lesbianism asap, then leave her and find another woman. You seem to be eager to settle down. She was the one who developed the habits by herself, let her quit it by herself and stop giving excuses.
CharisEleos:

Free her. She's not a wife material. I mean for someone who still flirt with other mend despite being in a relationship just because her man can't find for her, it's not worth the fret.

wyt

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by zed7: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
It's baffling why sense keeps disappearing with every generation. How can a grown man come online and ask for advice for something so glaring.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by CsRockefeller(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
If I was your brother, you would be at Aro by now. That's the only excuse I can make up for you right now, because you aren't mentally fine.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by mardis: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
I find this irritating and disturbing

With all this coma - coma, do you need a prophet or sooth sayer to tell you to put a full stop hun?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by anthonyuncle(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
wyt:

she is going back to school in 2 weeks time.

don't wait for two weeks, send her away right now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
author=LilMissFavvy post=104822071]It doesn't look like she's got any strings attached with the men, it's like she's going for the money probably due to poverty, I know it's bad, but it's forgivable.

No strings attached? Look, that reason is not enough to justify her actions because from no "strings attached" she'll begin to get into ones with strings attached if she starts getting mouth watering offer. Someone whos not contented, has the tendency to grow wild with greed overtime.

If she doesnt have a serious relationship with someone, she can still be excused but in this case... It's a no no. Let her leave the relationship; it's better than trying to have her cake and eat it.

Let OP move on already. The girl is a confused entity.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
author=wyt post=104821602]

thanks a lot. note> all these flawn i just got to know them within last 8 days. the masturbation is just few hrs ago. and I have to come up here to make sure I am not doing her wrong if i let if be.
There's nothing there for you, OP. Just move on already.
You're welcome.

the "supportive" is more of her desire for me to succeed and nothing more
Oh.. ok. moral support. I see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by naija4life247: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
The OP is not planning to live long.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
wyt:
Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love.
you need to talk to this woman, let her open up to you and hopefully you will know what to do to make her cuum. dont just hop on her and bang away... ask her to direct you as to what to do that SHE likes etc so you finally discover how to please your woman.

she once told me she makes herself cum that is before we are we meet in person around February which she promised to stop.
ask her if she has ever cuum while being fukced by a MAN...if she says "yes" then the problem is you, if she says "no" then possibly the problem is HER.

after she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

thats the moment you should have said :"thank you and bye bye" and never see that low down dirty shameful woman again.... because rest assure that there are more skeletons in her closet (aka sending nude pics to these men and/or doing whatever it takes to get money from these men etc)

now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships.

are you telling us that this woman told you the reason she is a lesbian is to not get pregnant?!?!?!??! BWAAAAAAAAAAH and you believe this rubbish?!??!

that she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. she still masturbates while in my house.

what does she masturbate to, what fantasies goes through her mind when she masturbates? this is all the stuff you need to know about this confused woman.

note: she has gone to see my parents and I have meet hers.
pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.

for what reason exactly? cant you see that you guys are not compatible??!!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Iamagoodgirll: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Op I wonder the red flags you wants to see before leaving her,due to your lack of finance she then chats men for cash, And you think she won't do it when you marry her?

For the fact she's lesbian you won't satisfy her and masturbation is another thing that will be difficult for her to quit.
Unless you're willing to accept the good sides of her then marry her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Newboss(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
You want to help her stop the immoralities, or you want to learn how to help her toto cûm by the might of your dick, or you want to do threesomé with her and her lesbian friends? Which is it?

Speak up brother, don't be shy because we can guide you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Lamanii22(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Olosho lo fe gbe sile! (You wan carry olosho put for house)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
i appreciate all contributions here. as I have infrared here, I want to be sure I am not hurting her or possibly show concern that I care. if there is actually what I can do to help her to get herself back I will but to my own detriment. she is just less than 24 yrs.
it is a bad parental upbringing. she is in my house and she hasn't do lesbo at least for 4 months now.
i will let her be if there is no way to change her or if she can not accept to change.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by michlins(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
wyt:
i appreciate all contributions here. as I have infrared here, I want to be sure I am not hurting her or possibly show concern that I care. if there is actually what I can do to help her to get herself back I will but to my own detriment. she is just less than 24 yrs.
it is a bad parental upbringing. she is in my house and she hasn't do lesbo at least for 4 months now.
i will let her be if there is no way to change her or if she can not accept to change.
you're discussing relationship leading to marriage with a 24yrs?

What's wrong with guys really. There are matured girls out there who have seen it all and want to settle down but you won't look for them. Then you will start complaining about her youthful exuberance.

The human brain doesn't fully develop until 24 or something. Forgotten exactly

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
There are too many issues. You didn't mention if she's ready to change her ways, especially before marriage, or is that not important to you?
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by wyt(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=InTheCloudySky post=104829756]There are too many issues. You didn't mention if she's ready to change her ways, especially before marriage, or is that not important to you?[/quote
as I said she have been with me for 4 months, and our relationship has been cool, she just told me all these within the last 10 days. she wants to change that is why she wants to get married. in fact, she is the one that wants the marriage more than me. even the parents are of the opinion that she is the one that wants to pay my bride price giving the way she is disturbing them to approve the marriage. again, it is quite important to me for her to change before marriage
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by muller101(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even buhari won't make such a mistake. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.