Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,651 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates (51649 Views)

Advice Concerning :baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romanc / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) / My New Wife Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Giftyperry(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
No one is perfect..I suggest you sit with her and talk to her about everything,if you really love her,know why she does all she's doing.people change for good.then watch out,if she doesn't change den u can move on with your life.people are really quick to condemn.what makes you think the next girl you're going to would be better.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Truvelisback(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

Note: she has gone to see my parents and I have met hers.

pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.
1. Tell her to get a job or get a job 4 her. 2. Telling her to stop masturbation may be difficult, perhaps, her libido is high and her desire to av sex may also be the reason 4 her masturbation. With time she will stop masturbation. Even though i am not in support of masturbation but it's still better than sleeping around.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by prophetfire: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

yes, she is. pls i will need more of your suggestion and advice
. MR MAN, YOU NO BE CONFIRMED MUMU SO? ABI DEM DON COOK VEGETABLE FOR YOU?
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by CapitalBank: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

for sure man. she was able to open up to me cos she sort of find a friend in me, but she is generally supportive
what kind of mother do you want for your kids? The problem I see most Nigerians make is the inability to really select a good mother for their kids. Marriage goes beyond sex and trust me, if you want a good mother for your kids, that girl does not fit it.

she already has the mentality of selling herself and she will never stop. God help you that you fail to meet up financially and that is when you will know what you got yourself into.

I don't know what is wrong with a lot of Nigerian men of these days sha... but I sure know I cant marry some ladies NO MATTER HOW GORGEOUS she may look. And trust me when I say gorgeous, I know really pretty women. However, such women without substance will NEVER come into home as a wife. Highest she will get is bang and I am gone.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by CapitalBank: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
1. Tell her to get a job or get a job 4 her. 2. Telling her to stop masturbation may be difficult, perhaps, her libido is high and her desire to av sex may also be the reason 4 her masturbation. With time she will stop masturbation. Even though i am not in support of masturbation but it's still better than sleeping around.
You can't give what you do not have trust me. She won't get a job
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Christian07(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
70 year old fiance the earlier you realize the better for you
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Christian07(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

70 year old fiance the earlier you realize the better for you

__ mumu no toomuch
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Oppavii(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Always cut my coat according to my material, I no dey promise wetin my power no reach ...
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Truvelisback(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
CapitalBank:
You can't give what you do not have trust me. She won't get a job
How do u know she won't get a job?
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

one of the reasons why I am here. I really need help/advise

Leave her. Look for someone else
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by TheSexLover(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
michael77777:

your thought sha!

you can't truly predict a woman's mind.... know this it will truly help you in (future)..

what you are thinking about her now may not be what's in her mind...

try to find out what's really in her mind ,and stop claiming odogwu when she's thinking another different thing....

Lol...... It a game of chess bro.... Predict several outcomes n one will be right in ur face.... Women are easy to predict bro, except ur not a wise guy orur someone who's too emotional to think.

Moreover we communicate well bro.... Am a good talker n that's a good way of knowing who ur dealing with.

But u see my woman, she's the fucken best....

I no be simp... I be alpha male n from the str, wen I say she's loyal she's loyal man.... E no dey give me headache

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Sammybase(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bros she is an olosho...
There is more to her story..

She only told you what you needed to know so that you can trust her....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by NSK4U(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
anthonyuncle:

don't wait for two weeks, send her away right now

No, it's better to leave her till then, there are more to discover about the girl.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Philadelphia: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

I have a suggestion for you (which often works) but I need you to answer these honestly:

1. Does she smoke weed?

2.) Does she go clubbing alone or with you?

3.) Where was she born/ raised?

4.) Is she closer to her mom or dad more?

5. Does she have an elder brother or sister?

If you can answer these honestly, then I will give you an advice that has a success rate of 90% - 95%.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
She will have to masturbate before I nack her, na the olosho part I no like
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by TheKingIsHere: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

for sure man. she was able to open up to me cos she sort of find a friend in me, but she is generally supportive

I pity you cos people like you know that she is not wife material but will not listen.

Tomorrow you will now use another moniker to lament how your wife is sleeping with other women since she is a lesbian or how she is still sleeping around with men.

Better leave her b4 its late

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Phransay(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2021

[/quote] No nah, only this part alone na phat error. It won't be long before she falls into temptation (that's if she hasn't already). Fear school girls.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by TheKingIsHere: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
i appreciate all contributions here. as I have infrared here, I want to be sure I am not hurting her or possibly show concern that I care. if there is actually what I can do to help her to get herself back I will but to my own detriment. she is just less than 24 yrs.
it is a bad parental upbringing. she is in my house and she hasn't do lesbo at least for 4 months now.
i will let her be if there is no way to change her or if she can not accept to change.

Her father is a pastor and he couldn't change her, but you think you can change her? cheesy

Some of una no just want get sense at all!!

It's not an insult but fact.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Loveknitting: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Op I wonder the red flags you wants to see before leaving her,due to your lack of finance she then chats men for cash, And you think she won't do it when you marry her?

For the fact she's lesbian you won't satisfy her and masturbation is another thing that will be difficult for her to quit.
Unless you're willing to accept the good sides of her then marry her

Sounds like a lie, no woman will open up to that extent.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Iamagoodgirll: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Loveknitting:

Sounds like a lie, no woman will open up to that extent.
you can't tell, a woman inlove would do that
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by seunayantokun(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
southniyikaye:
Egungun becareful na express you dey go..
E don enter express already, na God go bring am back. Na im make am dey seek advice make trailer no jam am.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Elonmuzk(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
See wahala dey sleep and someone is trying to wake him up. This may not end well, good luck.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

Lol..
You are just a confused kid..

Any lesbian would detest sex with a man..

Dude, she is bisexual.. hence she can do you and do her lesbian friends..
As for chatting men just for money and block them later after getting the money bla bla bla .. lol.. you expect her to tell you that she fvcks the ones amongst the men that tickles her fancy and turns her on..

You are a foolish and confused slowpoke..
Go ahead and marry her..
I would take delight in reading your subsequent Wailing posts..
Ode.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by MrDoGood(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
michlins:
You mean one person has all the issues you listed.

From doing olosho work, lesbian and money hungry.

Single people like me can't relate

grin grin grin i swear, the problem is just too much
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by emmajodeci(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bros if u both are in love and have a striking understanding. Ask her to tell you all the right places and how to touch her so she can cum. People react differently when it comes to sex, so she needs to teach you how to touch her with ur fingers and tongue. She being a lesbian and ready to give it up for you I don't see anything wrong with it as ling as she is ready to go all in with you. Understand her body better and make love to her much more better for effective result.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by shawante(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=murphyung post=104851027][/quote] E get some clothes wey no fit clean again.. If you like use jik or hypo wash am
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Geenosko: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oga run oo
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Lungs: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

u no get sense u see fire u dey try jump inside ODE
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by geezynoni: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

Leave am and Japa
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Bighenzzy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Kollyman: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
God showed you a poison that might kill you and you are still thinking about tasting it to know whether it is very effective.

You better run for your life
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by frankputer: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
she want you out of her life.
so she open the baggages
so that u can do d needful your self.
that will hurt your ego after hearing all this things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / Children Found In The Booth Of A Car At Transamadi Port Harcourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.