Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:54 AM

Help, My Fianceé Masturbates - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Fianceé Masturbates (51577 Views)

Advice Concerning :baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé - Romanc / Man Stabs Fianceé To Death For Mocking His Small P*nis (photos) / My New Wife Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by MallyLike: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
There are too many issues. You didn't mention if she's ready to change her ways, especially before marriage, or is that not important to you? My brother seek Christ first.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Go ahead and marry her!

Next!
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by EmpressOVD: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

Note: she has gone to see my parents and I have met hers.

pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.

I think I know u nd the person u referring to. Hope God helps u both!!! Try dey use ur real name sha, better advice fit come...
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by PS712: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
michlins:
You mean one person has all the issues you listed.

From doing olosho work, lesbian and money hungry.

Single people like me can't relate

Red lights everywhere and the guy is still asking whether to dive in..
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by REALretep(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
OP...She's not fully ripe for marriage oo
If you really and deeply want to marry her then you should be patient enough to help her ripen for marriage. If she enta marriage with you carrying all these baggages, na una go suffer am oo
You two need to help yourselves by starting to abstain from sexual relations, then you help her gradually overcome all those flaws. For her to even tell you those flaws means she actually desires to become a better person for you.
Don't even think you will find a woman without flaws...all of them get
You have a lot of work to do on yourself and her as well. You must control your appetite for sex first before you can help her.
Finally and most importantly, you both need to improve on your spiritual life...e get why

wyt
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Aleora(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

for sure man. she was able to open up to me cos she sort of find a friend in me, but she is generally supportive
open up to you and you brought it to Nairaland �,chai na pity I pity that babe .....A friend indeed...
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Oyiboman69: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:
i appreciate all contributions here. as I have infrared here, I want to be sure I am not hurting her or possibly show concern that I care. if there is actually what I can do to help her to get herself back I will but to my own detriment. she is just less than 24 yrs.
it is a bad parental upbringing. she is in my house and she hasn't do lesbo at least for 4 months now.
i will let her be if there is no way to change her or if she can not accept to change.
I really feel disgusted and ashamed for this statement of yours...
Upon all the advice up there and you still come up with this....

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Oyiboman69: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
muller101:
Even buhari won't make such a mistake. grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Oyiboman69: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
She should change before marriage. You don't carry all these problems into a marriage. I wish you both the best.
replace that word immediately cos nothing of such will come out of such unholy Union

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Oyiboman69: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
michael77777:

if you dump her na somebody go still marry her!..

I will advice you to help her, change her to become the woman you want... (if you truly love her)

it's very rare to see a girl that will open up to you...

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by OwenJesse27(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
wyt:

for sure man. she was able to open up to me cos she sort of find a friend in me, but she is generally supportive

Ur so simp don't know to say to you ..... angry

1 Like

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Ashvik(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2021
michael77777:

if you dump her na somebody go still marry her!..

I will advice you to help her, change her to become the woman you want... (if you truly love her)

it's very rare to see a girl that will open up to you...

you're right when you say "it's very rare to see a girl that will open up to you " because No girl that truly loves you and care about you will say something like that. I mean c'mon , we all kniw how women sugar coat things as they don't the person to be angry.

abi, Ladies am I lying?

also, when you truly love and want to be with someone forever, you're definitely going to be nervous around that person and stuff like that. so, the fact she had the guts to tell you all this without any signs of nervousness, then OP you got your answer.

remember, this lady has told you she's gay. what are you waiting for OP? leave her! if she was bi, it would have been better.

p.s; pardon my spellings abeg
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by jantman(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
@wyt
You want to marry a promiscuous runs girl who is also a lesbian?

You really get mind.

You can go ahead and marry her, as long as you are willing to pay the price. Yes, her vagina and the spirit in her will first of all drain all your future potentials.

Then comes the problems and suffring over your children.

You will pay dearly over your choice
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Elliotwealth1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Bro good pm
First of all i want you to know no one is perfect.
You might leave her and find someone worst than her.
The first thing you need to find is her relationship with God
Because if she is God fearing and starts serving God then automatically she will improve her behaviors
But I have a question for you, Are you God fearing?
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by QueenVaji: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2021
michlins:
you're discussing relationship leading to marriage with a 24yrs?

What's wrong with guys really. There are matured girls out there who have seen it all and want to settle down but you won't look for them. Then you will start complaining about her youthful exuberance.

The human brain doesn't fully develop until 24 or something. Forgotten exactly

ur a big fool
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by michlins(m): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
QueenVaji:

ur a big fool
I know you weren't trained well, but that's not the point of discussion here.

It's not your fault sha
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by QueenVaji: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2021
michlins:
I know you weren't trained well, but that's not the point of discussion here.

It's not your fault sha

ur brain told u that 24 year old brain is not fully developed..and shdnt get married..

to God ur a piglet
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by michlins(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2021
QueenVaji:

ur brain told u that 24 year old brain is not fully developed..and shdnt get married..

to God ur a piglet
a simple Google search will tell you that a brain fully develops by 25yrs.

So make you relax and learn.

And this is exactly why I tell men not to marry a woman less than 25.
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by QueenVaji: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
michlins:
a simple Google search will tell you that a brain fully develops by 25yrs.

So make you relax and learn.

And this is exactly why I tell men not to marry a woman less than 25.

get out...useless illiterate
Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Karlifate: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2021
muller101:
Even buhari won't make such a mistake. grin

Re: Help, My Fianceé Masturbates by Perfection10(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
wyt:
We have being in talks since January. We met in late February, then she visited me in late March. We started talking of marriage.

Now she is in my house for 4 months as she is doing her IT here. She found out I am not as buoyant as she wishes, as my business is dragging due to stuff I ordered that is coming through sea hasn't arrived, in fact, will arrive in late October or November.

We scheduled to get married last July but due to the financial issue and her parents saying we have to wait till she is done with school we have to change our plan but she is so bitter that she is not getting married as she planned. She will be going back to school in 2 weeks' time. since

Now, I have discovered that she hardly cum during sex, in fact, she hasn't cum while we make love. She once told me she makes herself cum that is before we met in person around February which she promised to stop.

After she found out my finances is not strong, she got back into chatting with men for cash, yes she told me that is how she makes money to survive in school, that she presents an aura of relationship to men and they will be giving her money, and when she is tired or when the person insist in seeing she will block or just fisle out.

Now she just told me she is lesbian, she is cos she can't get pregnant as her father is a pastor and can be satisfied without the risk associated with men/woman relationships. That she is attracted to women though she hasn't done that for a while as she has prayed against it. She still masturbates while in my house.

Note: she has gone to see my parents and I have met hers.

pls i want to know what i can do to stop her all these social immoralities.

Bro firstly she needs spiritual help and deliverance. However u need to tread softly with the marriage idea or else........I pity you oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / My Two Balls Have Suffered In The Hands Of My Wife, Man Cries Out / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.