Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! (2166 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
This writeup focus only only unpeel egusi and location is nasarawa state .
1. General accepted bags are size 32 except doma market that use size 29 bag which is exactly 100kg.
Size 32 consump 120 to 130kg.
2. Popular egusi market are AGYERAGU and market day is friday., ASHANGBA market day is every tuesday .
3. august is when u get it cheap but you wont be able to storage morethan 3months bcuz its not well dry unless u wil resun dry it for like 2 to 3 days again.
4. Egusi wil be hotcake this year bcuz we didnt farm it much this year due to late raining.
5. Price : size 32 cost 33k to 35k depend and size 29 cost 28k to 29k depend .

I am not a trader rather a market boy { agent ) and our duties is to guide u in the market during the buying and u pay us commision at the end of the transaction .

I live in lafia (agyeragu) here in nasarawa state .

You can also storage the following :
Soya beans, groundnut seed .india buys it like fire

For business telephone me 08177943982

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Egusi d oil money now
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by sunbreaker: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Pamdavou:
This writeup focus only only unpeel egusi and location is nasarawa state .
1. General accepted bags are size 32 except doma market that use size 29 bag which is exactly 100kg.
Size 32 consump 120 to 130kg.
2. Popular egusi market are AGYERAGU and market day is friday., ASHANGBA market day is every tuesday .
3. august is when u get it cheap but you wont be able to storage morethan 3months bcuz its not well dry unless u wil resun dry it for like 2 to 3 days again.
4. Egusi wil be hotcake this year bcuz we didnt farm it much this year due to late raining.
5. Price : size 32 cost 33k to 35k depend and size 29 cost 28k to 29k depend .

I am not a trader rather a market boy { agent ) and our duties is to guide u in the market during the buying and u pay us commision at the end of the transaction .

I live in lafia (agyeragu) here in nasarawa state .

You can also storage the following :
Soya beans, groundnut seed .india buys it like fire

For business telephone me 08177943982
what is your commission per bag of any product/produce you guided,please I need breakdown asap
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Samdo4life(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is the egusi still available now
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2021
sunbreaker:
what is your commission per bag of any product/produce you guided,please I need breakdown asap

#1,000 per bag
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by benuejosh: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2021
OP must be from Benue State
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by sunbreaker: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pamdavou:

#1,000 per bag
your location pls
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
sunbreaker:
your location pls
Read the main post
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Samdo4life:
Is the egusi still available now
85k per bag now
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by cattlefarming01: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do you want to become a millionaire in the agricultural sector ?

The future millionaires and billioniares of Africa will not be coming from oil and gas sector, they will be coming from agricultural sector - Akinwumi Adesina President, (Africa Development Bank)

Here is one in a life time opportunity to make millions of naira by becoming a Zenith Energy Enzyme agro input distributor.

For more than 10 years, our range of organic agricultural inputs have helped many farmers to achieve bumper harvest in their farm. Our livestock organic inputs have also contributed to the improvement of livestock production and increase in farmers profit.

For more inquiries kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( WhatsApp or Call)

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by sunbreaker: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Pamdavou:

Read the main post
this one doesn't has business IQ
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
sunbreaker:
this one doesn't has business IQ
By their name we shall know them #timeWASTER
Re: Egusi Storage Business : Before You Invest Kindly Take Note ! by Idoko0012011: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
I need egusi peeling machine that can peel Niger State egusi perfectly well.
Can you help me?

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers Are Available For Sale. / My Broiler Farm Diary / Villagers Trap And Kill Dangerous Leopard That Killed Nearly 100 Livestock(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.