Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House (51495 Views)

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by miketayo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oracleforce:
Rubbish show...
Show for the lazy youth

Tueh.....wasted generation

yet you opened the topic and comment.. what are u looking for in this forum? there r plenty other topics to check. hypocrite grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by luizpippo(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even with the all metals on her, this person couldn't magnet herself inside the house?
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tapout(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
praiseneo:
lol she’s successful than you no cap
Where she don go I de sure you never reach

i don't support what that dude said, but please let's be realistic here. Not everyone who appears on TV is successful or Guaranteed to end up successful. Some of these "celebrities" hustle to afford a 3 square meal, but they won't tell you that on their Instagram stories and status. Things are really hard in the country, let social media not fool you. In school then, there were those popular guys that you see and think have heaven and earth, but we that stay in the same lodge with them know how far. Dem dey beg reach indomie and egg. Like erriga said abi na vector, "social media will make you envy those you should pity". You can actually feed some of them comfortably No Cap!
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by tobatele(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Adoju tini omo
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
TooNoisy:

How I wish Buhari was the one voted out smiley smiley

It is never too late you can vote him out,your vote count now �
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Arinola Olowoporoku aka Arin has been evicted from the BBNaija house.

I already know she and princess are going home
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Fantazy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetib be this for her nose?
She no get person to advice her or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Fantazy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin be this for her nose?
She no get person to tell her that she resemble starved pussy cat
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by GTCO: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dagger111:

Werey leele yi o. Wetin she do bawo? She go steal meat chop ni.
grin
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by marcusaurelio(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
prezee1:
Oloso is Back to street hustling
she’s no olosho. Na rich man babe daughter of a famous a known economist and a former senator
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by marcusaurelio(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
You made some valid point but Arins dad was a former senator she’s not poor
Tapout:

i don't support what that dude said, but please let's be realistic here. Not everyone who appears on TV is successful or Guaranteed to end up successful. Some of these "celebrities" hustle to afford a 3 square meal, but they won't tell you that on their Instagram stories and status. Things are really hard in the country, let social media not fool you. In school then, there were those popular guys that you see and think have heaven and earth, but we that stay in the same lodge with them know how far. Dem dey beg reach indomie and egg. Like erriga said abi na vector, "social media will make you envy those you should pity". You can actually feed some of them comfortably No Cap!

2 Likes

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:
No be this one say she get Ashawo face.She no even get vibe Sef,Mtchhwww.Nonsense
No content at all. Finally, she's out.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by SonofGod231: 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
EmekaA125:

No content at all. Finally, she's out.
Wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by EmekaA125(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Maj196:
Smeagol, no wonder she pierced her whole life with rings. Omo Ode, she doesn't portray omoluabi at all. Who go sign her sef grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
orohbiro:
How person go just dey punish her self all in the name of fashion grin
Somebody tell me say una both resemble each other..haaa!.I vex come reply the person..are you out of your senses??... angry angry
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by guiddoti: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
So nose of the ring couldn't save her.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by orohbiro(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Somebody tell me say una both resemble each other..haaa!.I vex come reply the person..are you out of your senses??... angry angry
I beat her for beauty no competition at all
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
orohbiro:
Gbagam...nne, you are there!! cheesy
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tapout(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
marcusaurelio:
You made some valid point but Arins dad was a former senator she’s not poor

That's fair enough. Though my post wasn't specific to her.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Vikalinda(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2021
I like her because of her intelligence but the ring is too ugly.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by chiboycue: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Arinola Olowoporoku aka Arin has been evicted from the BBNaija house.

The lady of rings could commence acting in horror movies like chucky after her eviction from the house because she has the looks.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by ShedrachU(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2021
This ashawo grin finally left..
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by junglej: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Don't normally respond on these forums but it's not true. You are not more beautiful than she is. Arin has made herself to posess a unique look. But you are just bad ugly, sorry to say.

orohbiro:
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Adejo1(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Finally dis girl way follow act Apocalypto don commot
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by adanny01(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2021
TooNoisy:

How I wish Buhari was the one voted out smiley smiley

It remains a wish. When voters wished GEJ out, he was out.

The key is the voters, politics is the way stop wishing and build political alliances.

You can't sit there, abuse everyone and wish the president out. Hian
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Emmasnoop(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2021
She nor get big ynash and big breast for the viewers to feel their eyes with Why they nor go vote her out,rubbish show.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by koyyess: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
The only reason people wanted this girl out is because they can't view her as a $ex object. Nothing to feed their pervasive eyes on. So they voted her out.

More money for bleaching companies and surgeons.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Her nose piercings disgust most fans......she has to go!
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Bamzyriches451: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Olosho
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

You know that misery, the frustrations, the restlessness and the unhappiness that you feel, it’ll never go away until you change.
Especially as you have decided not to heed to warnings.
You think I don’t know that you’re a frustrated suffering soul? Yes, I can easily read people.
I mean, a simple look at your posts reveal your state of mind. You’re not a happy person.
You NEVER have anything positive to give because there’s nothing positive about you.
Even your own very best friend and your girlfriend betrayed you by sleeping with each other!
I guess that is where your hate for females come from.

You see that you have issues? So many issues!
Plus, you keep stalking people and defaming them.
Is that what you live for? Do you not have purpose you fool?
You keep roaming all over like a restless demon!
AS LONG AS YOU KEEP STALKING ME, YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY!

Rozcol, this guy Ikillbrokehoes, his girlfriend slept with his best friend that is why he hates females and obsessed with attacking them!
He sees his girlfriend in every female and he’s making them pay for what she did to him!
The dude is messed up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Blackdisciple(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is that not the 21 years old girl with the sli**ers boobs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.