Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House (51493 Views)

Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show / Arin: Why Angel, Sammie’s Relationship Will Not Work / Bbnaija: Arin, Emmanuel, Nini, Princess, Tega & Saskay Are Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oracleforce: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
miketayo:

yet you opened the topic and comment.. what are u looking for in this forum? there r plenty of other topics to check. hypocrite grin grin

Someone you haven't met with, you are calling him a hypocrite...
a dumbass and deluded human being...may your ignorance and oblivion never send you to an early grave...
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by miketayo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oracleforce:

Someone you haven't met with, you are calling him a hypocrite...
a dumbass and deluded human being...may your ignorance and oblivion never send you to an early grave...

I don't need to meet you, your dumb writeup says alot already. If you don't like d show and ur not interested in it, stay off the thread. It's simple
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tonytonex(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Some girls can be very stupid . pesin no fine, she come dey Carry rings put for her nose like pigs
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by solajacobs(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
aRING
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oracleforce: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
miketayo:

I don't need to meet you, your dumb writeup says alot already. If you don't like d show and ur not interested in it, stay off the thread. It's simple

Now, he is no more a hypocrite, he is now dumb..a confused human being...

Social media has given you a platform to be typing gibberish keep typing like a dullard nothing do you...idiot
... Waiting for another irrational comment from you.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by miketayo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Oracleforce:

Now, he is no more a hypocrite, he is now dumb..a confused human being...

Social media has given you a platform to be typing gibberish keep typing like a dullard nothing do you...idiot
... Waiting for another irrational comment from you.

See the mumu not addressing d issue.. if ur looking for irrational comments y not go thru all ur comments, doubt there r any sensible ones.
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oracleforce: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2021
miketayo:

See the mumu not addressing d issue. if ur looking for irrational comments y not go thru all ur comments, doubt there r any sensible ones.

I'm not surprised about you creating time to go through my comments...since you " social mediaing "and "Bb Naijaing " for a living....keeping wasting your ignoble life till you die a miserable death...
Is it not you...?
Narrate what happened on BBnaija yesterday to me...
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by SisterFire(f): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2021
koyyess:
The only reason people wanted this girl out is because they can't view her as a $ex object. Nothing to feed their pervasive eyes on. So they voted her out.

More money for bleaching companies and surgeons.

Useless people.
so u ar still alive grin

Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by bigsam4lov(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
oh no ear rings gone to soon
Re: Arin Evicted From The Big Brother House by orohbiro(f): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2021
junglej:
Don't normally respond on these forums but it's not true. You are not more beautiful than she is. Arin has made herself to posess a unique look. But you are just bad ugly, sorry to say.

mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles / Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.