Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" (38883 Views)

Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / "Its Very Cool Sirdee Was Replaced With Joe For Eviction" - Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Mackenzie8845: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
BBNaija: Why Jaypaul was turned back, replaced with Trickytee minutes to lockdown season premier – Dorathy, Prince

Big Brother Naija ex-housemates, Prince and Dorathy have revealed why ‘Shineyaeye’ housemate, Jaypaul was turned back 45 minutes from joining last year’s lockdown edition.

Recall that Jay Paul had revealed he was supposed to be among ‘Lockdown’ housemates.

Speaking to the ‘Shine ya eye housemate, the Cross River born had said he was turned back 45mins from climbing the stage.

The housemate, who did not reveal details of the incident, said he was sure his bags had entered the house but found himself going back to the hotel.

He added that it was a tough time for him but his family helped him pull through.

However, Prince and Dorathy in a live video with Kiddwaya on Instagram on Friday revealed that Jaypaul was turned back because he had the deadly COVID-19 disease.

Prince said Jaypaul was replaced by the ‘lockdown housemate, Trickytee.

Dorathy said, “Jaypaul is the guy that was turned back few minutes to the live show. I think the reason was because he had COVID-19.

Prince added, “Yeah, he was replaced with Trickytee.”

Shocked by the revelation, Kiddwaya wondered if the ‘lockdown’ housemates would have all been infected with the disease if it was not detected before the show began.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/08/14/bbnaija-why-jaypaul-was-turned-back-replaced-with-trickytee-minutes-to-lockdown-season-premier-dorathy-prince/%3famp=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by lilvicky68(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
You think??
Mtchewww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by feezay86: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
I like the guy.....

2 Likes

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Nobody asked her. I don’t know why jobless ex housemates try their best to bring attention their way during ongoing seasons. This is the height of narcissism.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by phemmyfour: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2021
meobizy:
Nobody asked her. I don’t know why jobless ex housemates try their best to bring attention their way during ongoing seasons. This is the height of narcissism.
Are you normal? They are free to air their views on the show especially being ex housemates

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Talk2david1(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Better cus he wouldn't have won with Laycon there. He needs to show himself more in the house...
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by punisha: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes thats why Tacha won....we all know.

1 Like

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Sonnobax15(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
angry
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by jimmyolasun: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is the jaypaul now in this year's edition?

That means that next year candidates don dey ground niiyen...

No mind me oo, I never watch this show before if not for update via nairaland...

But I shaa watch where kidwayya dey wayya dat girl under duvet for YouTube, then I like that Mercy and nengi yansh...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by tonuvi: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
It is well.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by matotoide(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Am just here wondering how this news is of any benefit to me. Haven't seen a single minute of BBN this year.
Infact na curfew we dey now for Jos.

3 Likes

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients

Abeg make better news hit front page na
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by wunmi590(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by eagleonearth(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere watching us the same way big brother is watching the housemates. Pause and think about this so you know that we all will give account someday.
Do good today sir/ma

Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Arisenews2: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow! Thank God he is there now
Also, Watch the interesting military lifestyle and story of Big Brother Naija 2021 housemate, Pere Egbin. See ten shocking things you probably never knew about Pere.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEkMMQeLlPE
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by smartasuen(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
My only problem now is what to do with dis news.
Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by bolabadmus38: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
I think it's wrong to disclose such sensitive information to the public. It should have come out from the guy himself. It's a very private thing. Very wrong,honestly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Adeniranloye(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
He is not able to join the LOCKDOWN EDITION due to covid 19

But i will say it is pre destine that he will be among the shineyaeyes edition

This is applicable to our daily engagement just keep pushing and if it meant for you definitely it will be yours.

Wishing you all the best of luck as well step out this week to find what to eat

The table will favor us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
Life! The impact of Chance, Opportunity cannot be overemphasised.

Some things just happen and one will begin to wonder why those things happened the way they happened.

I don't kill myself over anything anymore.
I just do my best and leave the rest because life will still happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jaypaul Had COVID-19, Couldn't Join BBNaija 2020, Was Replaced With Trickytee" by Olodo24: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Talk2david1:
Better cus he wouldn't have won with Laycon there. He needs to show himself more in the house...
He's not winning this one either. In fact, he's not making it to top 10 unless they always fail to nominate him like they did with Neo last year

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBTitans: Nana Shares Deep Kiss With Female Housemate, Nelissa (Video) / 'I May Destroy You’: Weruche Opia Stars In HBO's Drama Of The Year / BBNaija : Ike And Mercy Kissing Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.