Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (215066 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by gohome: 6:00pm On May 18, 2011
Dr Chris Steele's Online Fertility Calculator
I am often asked by patients "how can I get pregnant, how can I conceive, what's the best way to get pregnant?" I have helped a lot of women to get pregnant over the years - by giving them advice. This simple fertility calculator will help you pin point your most fertile time of the month.

Please note: This calculator only really works if you have regular periods. if your periods are irregular, then I am afraid you will have to use more complicated
techniques, like fertility testing kits.

[size=15pt]FOR A BOY[/size]

Refrain from intercourse completely 4 to 5 days before ovulation( The date the calculator gives you). Females are born when intercourse happens before an egg has been released(ovulation). The females are the stronger but slower sperm. They will just hang out and wait several days for the egg to arrive. Meanwhile all the males have died.

On the day of ovulation ( the date the calculator gives you) have intercourse. The deeper the penetration the better, thus putting the sperm that much closer to the prize. The science behind this is that the male sperm will beat the female sperm if racing to an egg that is ready to be fertilized. The reason for the deep penetration is to put them on the right path and closer to the egg.

Read more: How to Get Pregnant With a Boy | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5241251_pregnant-boy.html#ixzz1Mj0cJRFL

go to this site to use the calculator

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/fertility-calculator.aspx

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by 190: 6:01pm On May 18, 2011
2 + 2 = 16

Thats what the calculator gave me

5 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by gohome: 6:02pm On May 18, 2011
STEP 1
Enter the length in days of your period (this is the number of days from the start of one period to the start of the next one.

Length of period : days

STEP 2
Now select the START date of your period by clicking on the date
(either the last one or the next onesmiley

< May 2011 >
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
KEY

Today Your period start date

STEP 3

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by gohome: 6:03pm On May 18, 2011
190:

2 + 2 = 16

Thats what the calculator gave me

irregular period i guess, lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by 190: 6:03pm On May 18, 2011
does that mean i don carry belle

cheii, i nor know the papa oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by gohome: 8:55pm On May 18, 2011
190:

does that mean i don carry belle

grin
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by gohome: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2011
I've heard of Dr Chris Steele's calculator / predictor. And with my rudimentary grasp of Biology and conception, it makes sense.

The only thing I see as not being fun is the clinical process. Having sex should be spontaneous and fun. The method involved in gender planning is too rigid and mechanical, akin to robots making love to a pre-programmed setting. The same applies to couples desperately trying to start a family. Trying too hard has obvious drawbacks. It's best to just enjoy a healthy s[i]e[/i]x life, and what shall be shall be.

14 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Crystal2013: 9:44pm On May 08, 2013
Here is an article about how to get pregnant with twins you can check.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 09, 2013
Shit who cares...undecided

Just do the tin. If a boi comes good, if he doesn't. Screw it and move on. All na child

20 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 9:23am On May 10, 2013
Na only God fit give oh boy or girl shikena,ask nd u shall receive tested and trusted.science ko science ni.

18 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Dainy1(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2013
some times science work, but i know God give any gender he plses. shekena

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mtchewwww!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by eforce: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is better explained on this site with a chart.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/07/get-pregnant.html
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by timy1803: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Here listed some good methods to get a baby boy.
http://howhut.com/how-to-have-a-boy/

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
For my sanity, I do not wish twins upon me. For two years I have helped a friend babysit hers and wow how quickly I have unsubscribed from the twin dream!!

9 Likes

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
190: does that mean i don carry belle

grin grin
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by bigjohn050: 4:54am On Nov 29, 2013
gohome: STEP 1 How to get pregnant with a boy
Enter the length in days of your period (this is the number of days from the start of one period to the start of the next one.

Length of period : days

STEP 2
Now select the START date of your period by clicking on the date
(either the last one or the next onesmiley

< May 2011 >
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
25 26 27 28 29 30 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31 1 2 3 4 5
KEY

Today Your period start date

STEP 3

if i go by my lmp it was march 11 online calculators say im 4 weeks but if i go by the day i took an ovulation test that came positive on april 2 it says im 3 weeks im just kinda confused
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by tolukem(f): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Flytefalls: For my sanity, I do not wish twins upon me. For two years I have helped a friend babysit hers and wow how quickly I have unsubscribed from the twin dream!!
grin, I wanted twins but I had a singleton now am glad I didn't have twins cos caring for this single baby is driving me crazy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Andyblaze: 5:37am On Nov 29, 2013
tolukem: grin, I wanted twins but I had a singleton now am glad I didn't have twins cos caring for this single baby is driving me crazy!

U no dey sleep?
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by Agrika: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Thanks O.p, just d informaton i need
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by aylaLynCoope: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by emilymadison62: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
with the pregnancy spell Priest.Obom did for me, i was able to conceive within 4weeks, after he cast the pregnancy spell for me he told me that i will have to sleep with my partner so that i can put the spell to work. after i have slept with my husband i became pregnant 4week letter, when i went for my pregnancy check up the Doc confirm that i am a week pregnant. with this great privilege i want to thank Priest.Obom and i will also recommend him to others that need help to conceive to contact him via his email address solutiontemple220@gmail.com to those who seek his great help.
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by emilymadison62: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
with the pregnancy spell Priest.Obom did for me, i was able to conceive within 4weeks, after he cast the pregnancy spell for me he told me that i will have to sleep with my partner so that i can put the spell to work. after i have slept with my husband i became pregnant 4week letter, when i went for my pregnancy check up the Doc confirm that i am a week pregnant. with this great privilege i want to thank Priest.Obom and i will also recommend him to others that need help to conceive to contact him via his email address solutiontemple220@gmail.com to those who seek his great help
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by DeborahGreen: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
"Dear Mama Alisha Lura, After 7 years trying to conceive I finally got pregnant 4 weeks after I read your cooment on the net and followed your program. It was simply amazing. I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic problems but using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44& after 2 HSGs and 4 negative IUIs including 6 induction Clomid cycles and laparscopy. Everything in your book makes sense. I am recommending your program to all my friends. God bless you getyourexbacksolutionspell@gmail.com or visit her website on http://weeblyalishaluraspell.weebly.com/available-spells.html"Nicole Terry, Age 44, With Her Baby Dean - Michigan U.S.A
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by egopersonified(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Gohome, this is se.xual discrimination, what about how to get pregnant with a girl?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.