Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (215047 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by DorisK(f): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
190:
2 + 2 = 16
Thats what the calculator gave me

Hahahaaaaa, u no weh
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by nimend: 5:12pm On May 13, 2016
I followed my friend's advice, and just got what i wanted.The Chart i was given from this site 'www.babyselect.online' worked well for me.
I don't know how they calculate these time charts,but i only know that today, i am happy.Of course i doubted initially,but when i read the website
and found out that they have what they called a "trial check" , i did the check and was dumbfounded.Any one with such need could equally try this website, But please let us know your experience afterwards through this forum,Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by tiffjohansson: 3:42am On Jun 23, 2016
There are lots of things couples can do that can lead to them conceiving a girl or boy (even twins!). Some of these are based on scientific studies, whereas the others are simply myths. If you’re just curious or desperately want a specific gender for your future kid, you can check out http://pickbabygender.com/boy or http://pickbabygender.com/girl and for twins, http://pickbabygender.com/twins as I’ve never seen a more complete list of tips on how to go about ensuring you raise your chances of getting the baby boy or girl or twins that you want!
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by rosy1992(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2016
All these just for a male child.
God knows best.
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by samantha20: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
My heart was crushed in early February this year 2015 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to the imbroglio that has affected my marriage for the past nine months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home this Christmas. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do feel completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself, I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains.. And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately, I just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Dr Odua rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Odua for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing her back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring her back today the 9th of september 2016 Its an Amazing experience i had with Dr Odua. His Email: oduaspellcast55@yahoo.com or oduaspellcasttemple1@gmail.com you can also call him on his Telephone: +2347062361428
Re: How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins by samantha20: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Greetings from Charles Emily, I am From the Brazil but living in Canada for now because of my work. I am here to share my experience to the world, I want to say a very big thanks to the great Dr. Odua for all the marvelous works he has done for me, I know this is the best way to appreciate him for his work he has done for me. My Lover William Taylor left me for no reason with my two kids away, i was so unhappy because there is no reasonable reason for leaving me and the most thing she has ever done she took away my precious two gifts away. I tried all the best I could to get her back but nothing work out, until one faithful day I met this email oduaspellcasttemple1@gmail.com on a news paper I visited the email and read everything completely and it was talking about great DR. Odua on how he has helped many people out there to get thier love one back, I immediately contacted the email, we both talked on email and he called me and also speak to me on phone, he told me that he does not charge for his Love Spell but I will be the one to provide the money needed to buy the materials to do the work, I did what he asked me to do because I really need My lover back and also my kids, after 24hrs he called me that he has finished the works. that in the next 48hours my husband is going to come back with my kids, I kindly wait patiently, all thanks to Gods of D Odua, My husband came back to me with the kids and we now both understand each other and love each other well and this is now going to two months now, we are not having any misunderstanding anymore and the love goes stronger every day. I want to say a very big thanks to Dr Odua because if not for him, to God forbid bad thing I must have been an empty vessel by now. DR email is oduaspelltemple1@gmail.com or oduaspellcast55@yahoo.com and my email is charlesemily84@gmail.com, pls contact him if you have any issues am very sure he his able to solve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education In The Family? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.