Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

An Experience With Urgent 2ker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Experience With Urgent 2ker (765 Views)

Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience / An Experience That Make Me Not To Respect My Elder Brother Till Tomorrow / Share An Experience Which Make You Change Your Conception Towards Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Alaigbopress: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
I met her on FB and started chatting with her. The Ldy is pretty nd looks homie so I taught she is different. Few days she have started asking for help, that her mum is sick. I hibernated immediately and just yesterday I decided to give her a try. Sent 1k to her and immediately she confirmed alert, she stopped replying me on FB. I sent chat upon chat yet no reply. So I decided to send her a chat that I made another transfer that she should just confirm and boom the girl replied instantly that she have not seen it. Right now I am done with Nigeria girls. When I am ready to marry, I will just look for a white Girl to marry and have peace of mind. They feel that that piece of fresh in between their legs is a gold mine every man can die for. Stupid creatures.

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Goldbw122(m): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alaigbopress:
I met her on FB and started chatting with her. The Ldy is pretty nd looks homie so I taught she is different. Few days she have started asking for help, that her mum is sick. I hibernated immediately and just yesterday I decided to give her a try. Sent 1k to her and immediately she confirmed alert, she stopped replying me on FB. I sent chat upon chat yet no reply. So I decided to send her a chat that I made another transfer that she should just confirm and boom the girl replied instantly that she have not seen it. Right now I am done with Nigeria girls. When I am ready to marry, I will just look for a white Girl to marry and have peace of mind. They feel that that piece of fresh in between their legs is a gold mine every man can die for. Stupid creatures.
cheesy angry angry Take it easy there are good ones just keep searching and don't find them on Facebook, go out and get them... Ok

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Cholls(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Alaigbopress:
my brother you no do am well... You for tie that 1k with rope reach your house so you fit drag her to your house... Ask what I did to Candidlady

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Candidlady: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mumu op grin

Guys like you will have one of his homie ask him for money and he'd say #guy no vex I dey broke#

Allah ya kaimu tongue

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by lilvicky68(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol.. Nigerian girls has turn relationship to hunger allieviation program..

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Cholls(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol.. Nigerian girls has turn relationship to hunger elevation program..
my brother you mean alleviation

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by lilvicky68(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Cholls:
my brother you mean alleviation
Oh. grin
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by yuping(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin poverty dey curse, 1k Niggas take dey stake bet Naija every 2sec
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin undecided Yawns.
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nah hookup girl you go message for Facebook..

Some of them are now doing legit scam. They’ll always tell you they need help..
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Palazee(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by illicit(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Make I tell u one story
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by PrimeWatermark: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
illicit:
Make I tell u one story

Please do.
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by illicit(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Please do.

Aiit

I met one young babe in a bus coming from Ondo to Lagos

I was a corper, she was a student of AAUA

I genuinely liked her, I told her and then we exchanged numbers, she was going home on break

She asked for urgent 2 k after sometime, I sent it to her, students often need such

I later invited her to come see me, she said she had to get to school first and I had to send t fare

I agreed because our rapport was good and I truly liked her, honestly, she was my spec, petite and brown

I sent money, immediately she got it, she stopped picking calls

I laughed, wrong guy

I texted her,I gave her 4 days to do normal but she didn't

So I searched on Facebook with the name on her account number

Voila!

I found the learner

I looked among her friends,I found her brother and her mum

It happened that her mum was looking for a driver, she advertised it and put her number

So I called her

She was actually a prophet, I told her what happened, she felt bad, the dad has cough, she told me everything but it wasn't my business

To cut the long story short, she tried to reconcile us but I insisted on getting my money back

And I did, including the urgent 2k....

The naughty girl tried to threaten me with her cult boyfriend, I laughed again
I was a corp member, they were students....

I told the guy I was going to personally decapitate him if he don't stop being cocky and unwise

He stopped immediately....

I wasn't stupid tho, I did send her money, but it was all for love

I guess she misunderstood me
Re: An Experience With Urgent 2ker by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hilarious. Nigerian men really have no one but themselves to blame for Nigerian women's golddigging mentality. There are plenty of women who aren't like that, though. smiley

Can God Bless A Womanizer Or A Promiscuous Woman? / Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage / Message To All Youngsters Out Here!.(yahoo boys, CEOs, legit men)