Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,767 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife (53328 Views)

My Experience! Can Getting MouthAction From A Prostitute Be Considered As Cheating? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Can A Prostitute Be A Good House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by naheem8307(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Is that enough to justify the act? Hm SMH.

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

Ill tell y'all a little bit about my past.

I've had my fair share of frustration sometime after the global meltdown.
At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
When the judge started pestering me to marry him, I left the job.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.
Life is full of ups and downs but God always makes a way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

Well writting... God bless you abundantly..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by seyz91(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Confirm!
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by espeeroke: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2021
It depends on what you mean by a "good wife". If what qualify a good wife to you is a good Bleep, then you have my "yes"......

If otherwise, then you are on your own, whatever your luck fetch you, take it as selfcaused. Okoasewo#

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2021
That's if she has repented.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by iamtardey: 11:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes now undecided
A good wife for all grin
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by UDUJ(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
Yeah, to the husband's neighbours grin

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by bizhop01: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Prostitute was a child
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ityP(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.

And she was knacking other men in Hosea's house. If you can take that like Hosea, go ahead and marry a prostitute

5 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by saxby(f): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2021
yes, nothing is impossible
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by UDUJ(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

Now, apart from those who were forced into prostitution unknowingly in foreign countries by bad guys, no body should use frustration as an excuse to go into prostitution.

Everyone including me has passed through one form of hardship at one time or the other but we didn't resort to prostitution.

Now I'm not talking about situations where a man wants to take advantage of you because of what you're passing through. I'm talking about you deliberately throwing caution into the wind and going full time with your two eyes open into prostitution as a means of lively hood. No now.. how about doing other menia jobs?

The bold faced, truer words were never spoken. Respect cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Fortuneadeniyi3: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Jayjaysign:
Buy/Sell these following

Pay-Pal = 430/$
Zelle = 400/$
Venmo = 370/$
Rmb = 75/$
Greendot = 400/$
Chime = 380/$
Cashapp = 410/$
Bitcoin = 510/$
Usdt = 520/$
Skrill = 485/$
Neteller include giftcards like itunes,Amazon and others

And others just WhatsApp +234-9123514644

PayPal 430??I smell ripping cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ityP(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

At some point, If I'm going on the road, I won't board a bus just to sight a vacancy anywhere and that was after expending the little money I had, going to the island to submit CVs and not getting any response.
In the process, I saw one at a total filling station with a couple other youths waiting for them to open. So, I joined the queue. This was in 2010.

From nowhere, a woman just came and called me. I followed her to her car and she said she likes me and there's a beauty outfit in ikoyi that needs a cash till manager and she thinks theyll like me too because they want beautiful ladies there. That was how I got a job in a BSS supply store better than the total filling station we were all queuing up for.
That was where I picked up the interest to go into formulation of skincare and commetic products; also did my makeup training.

Another worse scenario was when I earned 230 naira per day. Then I had men telling me, "Chi baby", just be mine and I'll give you heaven and Earth ( these were returnees from yankee) but I refused. I rather settled for that job just to eat. 230 everyday. And I kept praying. From there a friend connected me to one Judge. I would prepare breakfast for him any day he's going to court and he pays me 700. Later he increased it to 1k per day. His family are based abroad.
That's how low I've gone just to shun indecent lifesty. And I'm not ashamed to say this anywhere because it's serves as an encouragement to who ever is going through hard times now and is thinking of going the wrong way.

So what hardship will now make a girl to go into prostitution instead of looking for something decent to do pending when a bigger one comes?

We need to encourage the ones coming after us to be resilient to be able to keep a clean record.

Babe wey get sense na im you be. These people justifying prostitution. It's just like me justifying armed robbery or Yahoo because I'm struggling. That's stupid

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?

The question is: What is your definition of a prostitute?
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Binance(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Prostitutes of those days b like decent girls of these days....
So far today, you are the most intelligent man on nairaland!!!

Respect bro

6 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by ityP(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
bla bla bla....Pray that your conviction is not put to test. It is easier to condemn from afar

Either you be prostitute or you be husband to prostitute cause I don't get why you're attacking that lady. Everyone, including myself, have had financially difficult days. I didn't resort to stealing or yahoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never lives them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.
Your comment is the most sensible of all ladies in this thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Straightpath900: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes, you can give it a try, but note, a neighbor who tried to turn a prostitute into a good wife end up blaming himself, because she gave it free to ten people including the landlord and Neighbor tried to revenge on the Landlord wife but she messed him up and add to his agony.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by 24brains(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
Sorry for asking this question

Can a Prostitute Become a good wife and Stay Faithful in a relationship?
a vagina that is trained by, with and takes multiple dick can never get satisfied with a single 1minute man.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Bwilliam(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Prophet Hosea in the Bible married a prostitute. Make of that what you will.

Don't butcher the words in the Bible to fit your own narrative.
God explicitly told him to marry a Prostitute, so he could understand how fickle and promiscuous Isreal was to him-God.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by hopewealth: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Why not,since all of us is sinner,
so how do you condemn someone of profession that she take up,after all most of so called housewife we have today are expert prostitue that do like they are pure whereas they all belong to this class,and if you marry them today next they become what you may be with for the rest of someone life,so it pay to be prostitue first and people would have know than to be a camelon.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by SmartPolician: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Never! The act alone already makes her bad and once a prostitute always a prostitute. That thing never lives them.

Though if of her own accord she decided to change and live a decent life by some supernatural conviction, then it's possible she can be a good wife.

But

If it's because of relationship or marriage shes dropping that lifestyle, then it won't work because it will be based off the fact that she's seen another means of survival or poverty alleviation ( from the man) but and if her expectations are not met in the long run, she will go back to that life because that's the only way she knows to survive.

Prostutes are naturally non-resillient and impatient people. Reason they can not endure hardship or do a tasking job to keep body and soul. They prefer quick money and such habit hardly dies.

Just don't land yourself in a mess.

This comment is topnotch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by DimkpaEnugu: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

u are a wife material ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Salt06(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Wowed!
May God continue to strengthen and uphold you.
CharisEleos:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2021
100% YES.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by bolabadmus38: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Sometimes God takes someone somewhere for a reason. It's very possible. Nothing God cannot do. Once they are rehabilitated, they can be a very goof wife.
Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Kingstanding: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Southernigbo:
depends on who is marrying her. Only an indecent man shd do that
. You're damn right. How can a reliable and sane man married a prostitute? The pusssy that is like public gutter which anybody can put anything there? Well, a brostitute will marry prostitute. Two don cut four.

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Ten06(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
You want to die. That one that has visited different witch doctors will use her menstruation to cook for you.
Immediately you have small disagreement with her she will provoke and leave for her former customer to cool everywhere down.
You will be sleeping in the night she will be videoing you and sending the video to her rich customers

1 Like

Re: Can A Prostitute Be A Good Wife by Trogge: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:

...., Because mr A can run doesn't mean Mr B can? What if the woman didn't call you. ? You are lucky you still have money to board a bus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dwarf Joins #mymoneychallenge Dance (photos) / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.