Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married (33918 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by BigDawsNet: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
It's OK Not to Be OK

You're Not Alone.

Let Go of Blame.

Struggles Make You Stronger.

Take a Step Back.

Nothing Lasts Forever.

Take Things Step By Step.

Look For The Open Door... Every Opportunity doesn't appear shinning
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by MrOkenwa(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by angelfallz(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Life is not a race.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by RPirez: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmadoc:
Because, when they were hustling, you were bubbling. And now, they are bubbling and you are hustling.

angry
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Onyeka2019: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Hustle harder bro and let the time tell for you..

Like I always say time will tell

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by hstar: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by arantess: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed
every thing will click at the right time
so long as you are consistent in your pursuits, God will help you excel in due course
na who give up lose..

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by rave403: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Dont give up.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Righteousness2(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na embarassed

Immorality Cripples and Shatters Destiny. It is a time waster and cripple of Destiny.
All the time you use in chasing Immorality up and down, Give it to GOD and see u ur life have Meaning.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by henrixx(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Bro, your story can change in a matter of months. Don't compare yourself to nobody.

Stay focused. That's the most important thing
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Marriage is what you are thinking about? Mehn!
Your mates are hustling with remote jobs, upgrading themselves with different skills, your mates who are married are the ones you are looking at. shocked
People have first class bachelors and even finished masters, there you are shouting about ND which is equivalent of US associate degree (2 years). Even phd holders are hustling to get remote jobs too these days while still going on with their lives, marriage is what you are after. So, marriage is success to you?

The people who cursed Africa used a strong voodoo. And God will deliver us one day.

8 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Omoluabiii(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
you re still there waiting to get a job. Go start yours,... Go learn a skill that suit your choice. Then start your own biz. Break that mentality that you must work with that cert at all cost. Diversify bro... Jah bless
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Austeeenxx: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2021
A lot of your mates are also dead...
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by dante0147: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Your problem is still a monetary thing! ShoPe TI e!!!
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by resenne(f): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2021
honestly its not easy
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by ofiko123(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations to those that are getting married anyways..
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by investigator007: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2021
its just time, we all have different paths, life no be competition.

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by babaneenoni(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
ameen your name will follow you soon my brother
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Seakay(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Wait on God... Everything is gonna be alright.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
What do you Nigerians even mean by 'mate'?!!

My mates are married!
My mates already have children!
My mates are driving posh cars!
My mates are building houses!
My mates are this, my mates are that!

You won't ever hear them say: My mates are poorer, sick, dying or dead!

Life is not a competition... You should only compare yourself with yourself. Are you better today than you were yesterday? If yes, then keep it up! If No, then work on improving yourself. Time and Chance will sort out the rest.

Life is simple, don't complicate it with unnecessary things!!!

4 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by NotFarFrom: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Better get married while you're hustling. Now that you're young and strong, pay schooled fees. Nor go dey pay fees for children when you dey 70. Grow with your kids.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by MrHandsome2013: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
How old are you?
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by EmyGod(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

What about the millions of children starving, why have good not fed them. Why did God bless our politicians who are 'evil' and steal from us whereby the poor masses are suffering.
God is not miracle working,he can't do shit except give you false hope. If you think you are special and he gives you miracles while he doesn't give hundreds of million of christain who are suffering you are not only vain, you are narcissistic
When the sins of men brought their downfall their hearts ranges against God, my friend you are the cause of your own fallen leave God out of your sinful life. What you need is repentance not condemning your soul to second death, very disastrous.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by TechNana(f): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:
Most of my school mates that we finished school together have married and some are planning to... embarassed and here I am, I have not even see a stable job I'm still on the street hustling. Why is life so imbalance like this? And I always hope for a better future for myself �.... I graduated with upper class with my ND certificate and to continue HND now self Na another war, let alone starting up a family; where the money self undecided, kọlọrun Ko sanu Awa na :-

I'm starting a VFL tutorial today on T-elegram, search and join ELITE SPORT TRADERS ...

This may be your game changer depending on ur understanding capacity...
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Jerryherd: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
cool

You either learn hand work or Yahoo make sure you go and hand over your certificate to your mum and completely forget about it..

Most of my friends that married did so because of age, peer pressure nobody is having it easy, even yahoo sef no easy even with jazz you still have to put in the work

4 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by EmyGod(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
ifyken:

What about the millions of children starving, why have good not fed them. Why did God bless our politicians who are 'evil' and steal from us whereby the poor masses are suffering.
God is not miracle working,he can't do shit except give you false hope. If you think you are special and he gives you miracles while he doesn't give hundreds of million of christain who are suffering you are not only vain, you are narcissistic
When the ways or sins of men brought downfall to their life their hearts ranges against God. My friend what you need is repentance not condemning your soul to second death.
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Baba40(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomide11111:

Can you sell and drive? Salary: N40k
Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello sir
Why not learn a trade

Like me now when hunger wan finish my life I doubled up my hustle

Today I thank God

I dey repair laptops
I dey repair phones

I dey sell phones
I dey sell laptop's

All in computer village

2 Likes

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by opapapilo(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
But some of ur mate don die too nah....abeg give tnks to God dat create life jawe...

1 Like

Re: Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2021
NotFarFrom:
Better get married while you're hustling. Now that you're young and strong, pay schooled fees. Nor go dey pay fees for children when you dey 70. Grow with your kids.

Learn to put your intelligence to proper work before posting on a forum.

Read what you posted above. SMH!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.