|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,865,450 members, 6,875,911 topics. Date: Monday, 23 May 2022 at 02:54 AM
Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria / Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by Enterprise090(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021|
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by cybertruss(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021|
Remember that the first thing Mr President did when he took over power is to move the defence to Northeast. With a successful ethnic cleansing in the military If Boko haram overpower the defence headquarters and take over the weapons and use Nigeria fighter jets to attack other military base and civilian area. Once ISWAP overpowers the real defence headquarters, West Africa except Ghana is in trouble. Remember ISWAP have spies within the military.
You might think this is impossible but it is very possible because the military has personnel supporting these terrible people and there is a clean ethnic cleansing in the military with forceful retirement of military personnel except for the current protest. Once the center is overpowered the ISWAP through their friendly military pilots within the Nigerian Armed forces would be used to attack the entire country. How will you stop them?
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021|
Great sense in this Post
I've been saying it, the reason that idiot keeps borrowing those heavy sums was intentional
But some stupid political correctness idiots who calls themselves Southerners said that the country is broke
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021|
skywalker240:Bros u see that Buhari small head bone no dey am na sense all through. Those who gave him power never understood what his contemporaries saw in 1985.
The borrowing is to make sure Nigeria never divides. He will take from Russia or patronize them with buying equipment.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021|
chrisxxx:Those who gave him power are still suffering it too, but do you know the most painful thing?
They're still putting their hopes on a old idiot who thinks he is politically correct and keeps selling out his people and probably the south at Large
|Re: Taliban Takeover: Taliban Is Likely Going To Work With ISWAP To Takeover Nigeria by cybertruss(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2021|
With the current NDA attack it is possible for the whole Nigeria to fall into the hand of ISIS.
This Boko Haram / ISIS are really using powerful strategies which people in the southern Nigeria failed to realise and they are capitalizing on love of money by the southern politicians to get stronger.
1. Nigerian military is compromised just like the Afghanistan military (Attack on the NDA proves it further)
2. If repentant militants are incorporated into the military then the ISIS army is increasing within the Nigeria Military
3. All the ISIS needs to do is have more of their spy fly Nigerian jets
4. When they are ready for attack they will kill all military personnel from other tribes in a single night as they did the igbos before the biafra war. The attack will be restricted to officers in charge of the nations armory and jets. Once they have taken over the nations armory and jets with ethnic cleansing. They will launch attack on southern governors and politicians with fighters jets.
5. After this they will launch attack on all the 36 state governors, however they might meet some resistance which is nothing compared with jet fighter
6. The governors and politicians will fly abroad leaving the citizens at the mercy of ISIS. Since they have carried out ethnic cleansing of the military personnel in charge of armory, ISIS will be in full control of all Nigerian armory.
7. Fighters jet would be used to bomb civilians in the south
8. For sure the international community will come in but before they can organize themselves they must have killed millions.
9. With the armory they will push citizens out of their ancestral land. They will station women and children as shield to make things very difficult for the international communities. As the international communities will hold fire for the sake of women and children used as shield.
I want to ask you what you will do if we face this possible situation.
If you can do anything to stop this then you should have the power to stop the amnesty program for ISIS fighter. If you cannot do this then you are helpless and can do nothing
All I wrote above is a horrible bad dream I had about Nigeria. I also join in the prayer it will never come to pass but I cannot just wave it away because it is scary and terrific.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67