Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Make Money From Nairabet And Other Sports Betting Company Without Betting - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How To Make Money From Nairabet And Other Sports Betting Company Without Betting (1907 Views)

Expected Challenges Establishing A Betting Company In The Diaspora / Guide To Sports Betting On 777sbobet / The First Betting Company In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Nairabet And Other Sports Betting Company Without Betting by AbumChetachi: 4:42am On Aug 16, 2021
How young Nigerians are Earning as High as N435,436
per month from Nairabet and and other sports betting companies...
without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop

This was the headline of a video, i just recently watched.

And for the life of me, i was intrigued.

Who wouldn't be?

Make money from football without betting even on one game?
And without owning a shop?

I know, i know just like you are about to do now, i was almost
going to say "Abeg na lie joor. Na scam", but i decided to watch
the video.

And within the first 3 minutes the guy has shown a video(Not screenshots o)
of his online account showing how much NairaBet specifically paid him over
2 million naira in 2019.

I don't know about 2020 or even about this year 2021.but if he was doing well and
making over 2 million naira. I am sure that he made even more in 2020 and this
year, because FAR MORE people than before started placing bets too.

And anyway, you can't even fake anything with this company's name, because they
pay their lawyers so much money, that if you try it, you would be arrested and
your sorry ass cooling off in prison before you can shout "GOAL BALL"

If you are interested you can watch the guy video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apIIVZ9PpUA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Nairabet And Other Sports Betting Company Without Betting by Lamanii22(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Have you tried it too?
Re: How To Make Money From Nairabet And Other Sports Betting Company Without Betting by yilari(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Sure 6 odds for pay after call 07037763993

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Code To Reset Conlog Prepaid Meter / Game, Lets Play TRUTH Or DARE, Who's In!! / Can You Solve The Broken Printer Riddle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.