Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,777,904 members, 6,619,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 December 2021 at 04:44 PM

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other (3292 Views)

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / A Professional Online Matlab Tutor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other by Kijaci9411: 7:49am On Aug 16
Hello there, I am a matlab homework help solver who loves to help students with all their assignment problems. I believe in good communication between my clients and I while working together so that each of us can understand each other, and my client gets satisfied with my services. My areas of specialization are electronic engineering topics such as signal processing and controller theory. All I need is you to provide me with the opportunity to showcase my skills. contact me for matlab homework help today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other by Akomoran536: 8:01am On Aug 16
Ok

1 Share

Re: An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other by Xenejet120: 8:04am On Aug 16
Please how can I get your contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other by angelfallz(m): 9:54am On Aug 16
Nice one. You may Advertise on whatsapp, facebook instagram, youtube etc. Why not do 2 or 3 short videoa that demonstrates your skills and paste them along with the worded adverts?
I believe you can even join freelance platforms that connects you to potential clients.

Kijaci9411:
Hello there, I am a matlab homework help solver who loves to help students with all their assignment problems. I believe in good communication between my clients and I while working together so that each of us can understand each other, and my client gets satisfied with my services. My areas of specialization are electronic engineering topics such as signal processing and controller theory. All I need is you to provide me with the opportunity to showcase my skills. contact me for matlab homework help today.
Re: An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other by jeswinner: 12:43pm On Aug 16
Kijaci9411:
How can we contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Oko Poly post ume result is out / See Full List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria!!! / Difference Between A Technician, Technologist And Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.