Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:42 AM

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story (27052 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Obaseki Reacts As Interpol Arrest Osazee Osemwengie Ero For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by lalasticlala(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Nigerian journalist, David Hundeyin writes:

"@DavidHundepn Perhaps when the IGP is done washing his hands off Abba Kyari and pretending as if he himself is clean, he can explain why he ordered my name to be placed on an Interpol notice list in May after I published the Ini Umoren story.
Oh yes. I'm aware."

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2021
The FG should reform the Nigeria police.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Candidlady: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Na wa
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Noted
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by MufasaLion: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Pathetic!
Leaders with no iota of shame!

58 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Maxymilliano(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2021
he can explain why he ordered my name to be placed on an Interpol notice list in May after I published the Ini Umoren story.
The more you look, the less you see shocked

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by psucc(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2021
madridguy:
The FG should reform the Nigeria police.
Honestly, no amount of flavour or seasoning that will bring back the taste of a soured soup.

The corruption in the Nigeria Police is systemic. That's why with the change of the IGP, one thinks he will come up with a new idea only to perfect on the mishaps of his predecessor.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by izzou(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Interpol ke?

Let's hear from the IG sha.

It's possible he saw your native on Instagram and he wanted those at Interpol to see the design too.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by inoki247: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2021
We are on a long thing dem no see Abba hand over to the feds buh dey can submit someone name to interpol..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Olawumi1032(f): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
This Is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by chiedu7: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Nothing good can come from a Northerner angry

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by 24kmagic: 8:47am On Aug 16, 2021
The slogan is steal, but don't get caught.

13 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Palalo: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Wow
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by meritadavize1(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
OK ooo
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Emu4life(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
chiedu7:
Nothing good can come from a Northerner angry

What the topic potrays is different from what this Aba bred Okoro understoodgrin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Gten(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force is messed up from the head to the cleaners.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by ayusco85(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
Wahala be like mini skirt

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by iwaeda: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian journalist, David Hundeyin writes:

"@DavidHundepn Perhaps when the IGP is done washing his hands off Abba Kyari and pretending as if he himself is clean, he can explain why he ordered my name to be placed on an Interpol notice list in May after I published the Ini Umoren story.
Oh yes. I'm aware."

You see our justice system, for exposing a crime, you are now a victim. Reason people such as Abba Kyari and the likes can become top notch. Lots of cover ups. If not for social media, many many things will be as USUAL.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by hairybigdick: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
grin

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by FalseOracle50: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning, never again will you beg to feed in Jesus name

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Mintyguy(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
It is because of sabotage like this that make people keep quiet in the face of looming danger rather than reporting to the police
So much for the Nigerian police- a compromised outfit adorned in black regalia

35 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by chukwugoziegi: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Olopa will always be Olopa. Forget their grade level.

Very Useless and Corrupt set of Evil People.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by espn(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Okay...
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by gasparpisciotta: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Nigeria in a state of pericomastationomicapos!!!!

Wetin I just type sef?

Anyway no one knows the definition of the present day Nigeria...things are not normal

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Reinventerd: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2021
This country o
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by fajob: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Ancecoker(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
smiley
Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by Hardgun: 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg no vess he wanted to check something ni if they can also like your native

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Because you are trying to make a name as a journalist, you turn a homicide case into a big conspiracy. Started roping important people to drag more attention to your fictitious imaginations in the name of freedom of speech. Your cup go soon full.

Some journalists are becoming annoying in the name of seeking for attention. That is how one lunatic was implying that Mrs. Ataga's boyfriend is Chidinma's guardian and told her to commit the murder. I deal with facts and facts only.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care / Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.