Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? (701 Views)

Guys: Would You Like To Marry A Village Or City Girl? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by squash47(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Hey famz, for a young man who wants to settle down.

To live in a village and be independent, like having your own house, food, shelter and stuffs simple like that.

And*

going to the city like lagos to be dependent like hoping on someone for shelter, clothes and other stuffs.

which one is better ?

PS: I grew up in both city and village.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, I need more viewers please.
Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by yanabasee2: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2021
A king . .
.. Then change things around the village and have it take the shape of a city....

1 Like

Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by squash47(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2021
yanabasee2:
A king . .
.. Then change things around the village and have it take the shape of a city....

Hmm.
Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
yanabasee2:
A king . .
As if he can’t become a king in the city if he works hard.
Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by yanabasee2: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Carchoice:
As if he can’t become a king in the city if he works hard.

As a slave?

The mentality of starting as a slave is not a thing I want to be part of...

I am a king and will always be...
Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
yanabasee2:

As a slave?

The mentality of starting as a slave is not a thing I want to be part of...

I am a king and will always be...

Oya na. Stay in your village. Don’t stress us here.
Re: A King In The Village, Or A Slave In The City, Which One Is Better ? by Truvelisback(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
I would rather be a king in the village than to be a slave in the city.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Prostitute Turn Out To Be A Good Wife? / Doctor I Am Pregnant For My Elder Sister's Husband / +18 Cheating Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.