Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State (3070 Views)

Restructuring: Where Will The Extra South East State Come From? - Buhari / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by sammydoe: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not all oshimili are igbo speaking, ebu village next to my village illah are igalas. Speak answer the names till today.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Ovamboland(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
DOTian:
For what ever it's worth;
6th South East state will come from the South East while fresh Anioma State from Delta should be created if they want it so.
North west has 7 states!
Kano has over 40 LGA while Bayelsa has 9.
Explain that to God..
You don't need to take from SS to give to SE or vice versa.
The two provide more to Nigeria than the herdman infested North West that only contribute militancy to the national coffers..

All 774 local government should be deleted from the constitution, let the 24% LG funds be distributed according to derivation, population, land area and other factors. Let each state divide itself as agreed within the state and it's people.

Let each state determine the number of local government it wants to have and how to fund them.

Local government issues of one state should not become a national affair.
National assembly should not tell each state how to subdivide itself or where it's HQ should be.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by vasel15: 3:44am On Aug 17, 2021
NikAustine:
I have come to the realization that it is unfair that the South east only have 5 states in the country why the rest regions have more.
For equality sake anioma should be seeded to the south east as the 6th south east state
Obigbo should also be seeded to the south east since they're clearly Igbos and more closer to Imo state.

It funny that Anioma land is much more closer to the East than to Warri which is part of Delta state.
Local Government like Igbankes should also be joined with Anioma ( it will stop their marginalization in Edo state)
Places like Ikas that choose not to join Anioma in the SE should be left to continue being part of delta state( na them go suffer marginalization after all).

I WANT A SIXTH IGBO STATE...IT WILL MAKE THINGS EQUAL ESPECIALLY IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPs

What is the problem of you people, we are talking of freedom you are talking of state
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by puzzlegate(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2021
DeltaFire:

I am Anioma. Anioma are Igbo but we also have Edo heritage. That is how it is.

Whether we are with Igbo Nation or go with Edo Nation or stay as Anioma is not a problem to me personally. Anioma people will decide. What is a big problem is that your "Biafra" matter.

Most of us Anioma want nothing to do with "Biafra". If you hear any Anioma support "Biafra" or most especially IPOB, it is the Agberos among us. They are losers in life and drug addicts. What I know is that Ndi Igbo from SE are my brethren and my family, so I love them. However, IPOB is a complete no go area. IPOB and Biafra of today are completely cursed. The Biafra of 1967 is no more, and we don't need it. We already have IGBO NATION. That is a nice sounding word.

So I would say that Anioma is proudly Igbo but we want NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH BIAFRA & IPOB.
oga speak for yourself or your family alone. How can you give a dirty impression that ANIOMA doesn't need Biafra ? What is the difference between Biafra and Igbo Nation ? Anioma is a full biafran territory, if it doesn't please you relocate ! Simple.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Jamesz12: 4:52am On Aug 17, 2021
OP to slap you dey hungry me.
Oya come and push Ndokwa/ Ukwuani to south east na.
Your father well well

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Jamesz12: 4:56am On Aug 17, 2021
The last thing we the Ndokwa Ukwuanis will do is to join Igbo. God forbid again and again.
We are not Ignos and we will never be till Jesus Comes
NikAustine:
Depending on the part of Anioma you're from. If you say Ika or ukwuani then I will agree with you that you're related with the Edos.
But you see the Oshimili etc they're fully 100 percent Igbo.
If I lie you, ask the Asagba of Asaba.

By the way you wanting BIAFRA or not is nothing..if BIAFRA will come it will be through a Referrrndum and majority will carry the day. I'm pretty sure about from the Ikas and ukwuani that hate Igbos..the rest really don't care.. infact they will choose a biafra than a Nigeria.

So pray tell...which part of Anioma are you from

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DogmaNation: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2021
NikAustine:
Depending on the part of Anioma you're from. If you say Ika or ukwuani then I will agree with you that you're related with the Edos.
But you see the Oshimili etc they're fully 100 percent Igbo.
If I lie you, ask the Asagba of Asaba.

By the way you wanting BIAFRA or not is nothing..if BIAFRA will come it will be through a Referrrndum and majority will carry the day. I'm pretty sure about from the Ikas and ukwuani that hate Igbos..the rest really don't care.. infact they will choose a biafra than a Nigeria.

So pray tell...which part of Anioma are you from
Who told u Ikas hate igbos? That's a devilish misconception by the terrorist fulanis here.
Am from Ika,an Agbor man!
We love our brothers from the East!
Death to the terrorist fulanis!
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DanHaske: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Liebermantic:

Is state created bases on Landsize or population size?
What is the population of Niger state vs Anambra state?
Niger state is 25 million, Anambra is 6 million
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Sufferingboy(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2021
DogmaNation:

Who told u Ikas hate igbos? That's a devilish misconception by the terrorist fulanis here.

Igbo man you can impersonate as you like

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Ovamboland:

All 774 local government should be deleted from the constitution, let the 24% LG funds be distributed according to derivation, population, land area and other factors. Let each state divide itself as agreed within the state and it's people.

Let each state determine the number of local government it wants to have and how to fund them.

Local government issues of one state should not become a national affair.
National assembly should not tell each state how to subdivide itself or where it's HQ should be.

Good post.
My problem with it is just at the bolded.
Nothing concerns Delta State with the population in Katsina, and nothing should concern Jigawa with the population in Ebony..
States should keep at least 50% of their net earnings or resources gotten from their vicinity. The remaining 50% paid as taxes to the federal government, should be used as taxes to put up strategic infastructure across the country based on agreed National Plan! Nothing concerns State A with the population explosion (real, imagined or fraudulent) in State B..
Apart from this, I totally agree with the rest of your post..
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2021
DanHaske:

From which census? Your brothers sit at their desks in Abuja and after chewing some dry gworro, will start ascribing all sorts numbers to all sorts of states. Niger state is not more populated than Anambra. Land mass? Yes. Population density? No!
Even before independence, it has been proven by independent bodies that the Eastern part of Nigeria recorded some of the biggest numbers in terms of population density across Africa. Lived in Kano State for years... While Kano is well populated especially the Kano city, most of the exterior is scanty including the likes of wudil etc. The numbers ascribed to Kano state during census is outrageous! Some villages in Kano actually have Local governments! Eg, Gaya LGA.
I can not understand how Kano municipal can have almost 10 LGAs while Onitsha municipal has just 2!

It's insane! Indefensible!! And must be abrogated!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by meccuno: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:
They should remain where they are.

We are not complaining.

Their location is okay by us.

River serves as the good boundary.

Let them remain there.

Igbo Ekunie
Aboki be proud of your arewa heritage. We don't want you
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by gidgiddy: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2021
DanHaske:
In all fairness, there shouldn't be more than 3 states in the south east. Imagine that all the 5 SE States combined is smaller than Niger state.

Landmass is not what determines state. Population is what state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by EmekaA125(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
DOTian:
For what ever it's worth;
6th South East state will come from the South East while fresh Anioma State from Delta should be created if they want it so.
North west has 7 states!
Kano has over 40 LGA while Bayelsa has 9.
Explain that to God..
You don't need to take from SS to give to SE or vice versa.
The two provide more to Nigeria than the herdman infested North West that only contribute militancy to the national coffers..
Bayelsa has 8 LGAs.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by EmekaA125(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
DanHaske:

Lol. Niger State is big for nothing. Empty dry land prone to desert encroachment. The only livable place is Niger is Minna, Kontagora and Bida. Other places are empty, deserted and barren.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DogmaNation: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Igbo man you can impersonate as you like
Idiot fulani terrorist!
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by EmekaA125(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2021
DanHaske:

Anambra is the largest in terms of population in SE. The total estimated figure is >=15million
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by EmekaA125(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Total Igbo population in Nigeria is estimated at 51milion.

We have what it takes to have our own nation.

BIAFRA......THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by nku5: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2021
I like the fact that I have kinsmen in other regions. I have cousins from Issele-uku and Onicha Ugbo. All Niger Delta but hard-core igbotic men and women. Even more passionate Igbo nationalists than me sef

Until we are ready for a referendum make we dey as we dey
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by DOTian: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

Bayelsa has 8 LGAs.
You can imagine that..
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2021
DogmaNation:

Your I'm brothers here have always emphasize that
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Jamesz12:
The last thing we the Ndokwa Ukwuanis will do is to join Igbo. God forbid again and again.
We are not Ignos and we will never be till Jesus Comes
True..you're not Igbos but you can do nothing when Anioma state is created and put in the SE.
By the way.. Majority of the Aniomas except Ikas and Ukwuanis as you call it.. out of 6...
Only two of you say you're not Igbos....it bothers no one.
The Asagba of Asaba said he is Igbo...go change it
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2021
vasel15:

What is the problem of you people, we are talking of freedom you are talking of state
Before the freedom comes.. let ask for Equality
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2021
NikAustine:
True..you're not Igbos but you can do nothing when Anioma state is created and put in the SE.
By the way.. Majority of the Aniomas except Ikas and Ukwuanis as you call it.. out of 6...
Only two of you say you're not Igbos....it bothers no one.
The Asagba of Asaba said he is Igbo...go change it

That portion of land people settled in belonged to the Benin Empire. Why would they cede it to South East?

1 Like

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by blues234: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
An Anioma state will be a justice done to the Igbo nation, whether she is ceded to South East or not. The important thing is they belong to the Igbo nation. Recently, an Anioma woman was elected Ohaneze Women Leader, even though most folks here attacked and abused her for nothing.
That should tell you the average Nigerian is dead scared of the unity of Ndi Igbo. If the Igbo unites, regardless the geopolitical zone, She will end up a very strong political block you don't mess with in Nigeria, or post Nigeria. This is the pure truth.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by blues234: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2021
kmcutez:

That portion of land people settled in belonged to the Benin Empire. Why would they cede it to South East?
You people come online and type rubbish just so you sound woke. What nonsense empire? In this 21st century?
You are yet to even lay hold on Gelegele from the Ijaws and you are here yapping rubbish.
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
kmcutez:

How is that true? When has it ever been to the benins.. maybe you talking about the portion of land Ikas and Ukwuanis stay in then I will agree with you
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by NikAustine: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
kmcutez:

How is that true? When has it ever been to the benins.. maybe you talking about the portion of land Ikas and Ukwuanis stay in then I will agree with you.

Go and take it na.
Say the Asagba of Asaba have said he is Igbo

Make Benin go try nonsense.. we go invade the place
Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
blues234:

You people come online and type rubbish just so you sound woke. What nonsense empire? In this 21st century?
You are yet to even lay hold on Gelegele from the Ijaws and you are here yapping rubbish.

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2021
NikAustine:
How is that true? When has it ever been to the benins.. maybe you talking about the portion of land Ikas and Ukwuanis stay in then I will agree with you.

Go and take it na.
Say the Asagba of Asaba have said he is Igbo

Make Benin go try nonsense.. we go invade the place

Re: ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State by Arda1000(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2021
DogmaNation:

we don’t want Ishekiri slaves Biko, Ika is not Igbo and will never be thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When I Visited Dubai I Was Shocked - Clergyman Reveals What Nigerians Are Facing / Peter Obi's Wife, Margret Obi In Onitsha See How She Eats Igbo Like Igbos In Fro / Only PDP Candidates Are Spending New Naira Notes--El Rufai Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.