Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Make Money In Minutes With Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money In Minutes With Me (190 Views)

How To Convert Airtm Funds To Cash(naira) In Minutes / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Minutes With Me by GraceIgbabul(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
If I told you that I can show you how to make money from your phone would you believe me? If I told you you could create wealth for yourself and your generation without having to leave your house would you believe me? If I showed you an opportunity and asked you to put in at least 6 months of your time, have the right work ethic, raise your belief system and you would begin to earn above 5 figures monthly in $$$ would you believe me?

If your answer is yes, send me a message immediately!
If your answer is no, you need to step out of that mindset. For many years we’d been told that if we wanted to be successful we needed to slave at a job for years and the truth is people don’t get wealthy from earning a salary. I don’t know what the case was then, but the case certainly is different now. If you’re being paid 100k monthly and you work 9-5, that’s 8 hours daily, averaging 160hours monthly, do the math, you’re earning about #630 per hour, 1 dollar is currently over #450 so you’re basically earning less than $2 per hour. If you intend to save $1m, you would have to work for over 700,000 hours without spending a dime and without taking a day off. While this is literally impossible, 700,000hours is about 79 years and thats X2 of an average person’s whole work lifespan.

We are now in a time and age where an extra income stream is no longer a luxury but a dire necessity. Make sure that you’re doing more than earning a salary. I’m here to help individuals who are not only seriously looking for a change, but are ready to ACT. Send me a DM if you’re one let’s work.

Dm me ‘‘I WANT TO KNOW MORE’’on any of my provided contact details below

WhatsApp: +2348102632838
Instagram: https://instagram.com/graceigbabul

(1) (Reply)

How To Use This Important Digital Tool To Increase Your ROI / If You Want To Be A Forex Trader Join This Group Full Tutorial And Everything / Cheap Quality Yam Pounder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.