Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut (8324 Views)

Minister, Pauline Tallen Contracts COVID-19 / Nicola Zingaretti Contracts Coronavirus In Italy / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by kadiri3(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Eillyeillz:

You lot really need help. It's a faceless platform so, it is to be expected.

Stay safe chief, but I wouldn't loose sleep if you get hit with the virus.
when will the fake virus catch me?
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by kadiri3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plut01:

Believe whatever you want. I was like you before reality set in........No one told me before I believed. And yes, it killed two people that I know.

it is only in Lagos u will be hearing liars in media saying the know people that the virus kill I know u are in Lagos
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by Damisam93(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Racoon:
God help us.This Delta variant is the most severe form ravaging across the world now.

What of Asaba variant, dey dere dey wine yourself
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by Blackdisciple(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
That's what the Government wanted at the first place.
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by Poanan: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Reference:
When they are told to get vaccinated they will make mockery and play games.
Actions or in-actions as in this case have consequences.
Protect yourself with a vaccine, protect others with PPR and sanitation... but they say no. We prefer sickness and death..
So the 'ayes' have it.
Life is so simple for those willing to live by the rules.

Does the vaccine stop the virus from attacking you?
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by Tundex911: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wahala too full this nation...

To those of us wey never send the FG show your face here.

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut by Biyonce(f): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Have these idiots started working or they're still giving excuses as usual.

Gen is not working, no network, come tomorrow, covid, bla bla bla....

Very unorganized fools

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientists Identify 18 Potential Cancer Cures / COVID-19 Update For October 26 2020 In Nigeria / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.