Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. (2340 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / It's Legit, I Will Pay Upto 100k If U Have A Sterling Bank Buisness Acct. / How Can I Withdraw From My Amazon Account To My Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nairalanders,someone abroad gifted me an amazon gift card.Please is card tonic legit?

2 Likes

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Seun
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Want to sell it to them.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by MITCHELL96: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Nairalanders,someone abroad gifted me an amazon gift card.Please is card tonic legit?

Come and redeem it with me, If you're serious about it.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by guuudy87(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Yes cardtonic is legit.

1 Like

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Sufferingboy(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Come and redeem it with me, If you're serious about it.

Bro,thank you I can only do it with a well know brand.I nor wan hear story.

1 Like

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Snitch24(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
If it's above 200$
I can use any reliable escrow
Of ur choice
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by MITCHELL96: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro,thank you I can only do it with a well know brand.I nor wan hear story.

Lol, yeah, you should have trust issues.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
guuudy87:
Yes cardtonic is legit.
Thanks for the vote. We appreciate cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sufferingboy:
You are always safe with Cardtonic. Please do not hesitate to post your experience here once you are done having a great time with Cardtonic.

To make it easier, here are some quicklinks:

Android: http:///ct-adr-app
iPhone: https:///cardtonicapp

Call us on 07060502770 or Support (at) cardtonic.com if you ever have a question.

With CARDTONIC, your experience is never sweet enough �
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by iservwurld(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
How did it go with cardtonic?
Sufferingboy:
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Fortuneadeniyi3: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Better still use Glover
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by simeonine: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Fortuneadeniyi3:
Better still use Glover
Glover is a useless app they still owe me till today from the Patricia time. Cardtonic never disappoint me before
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Papojingo: 3:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Also guys, anytime you want to trade gift card, I will advice you trade with someone you know. Instead of trading with so called cardtonic scam site. I came here because I know they will definitely be here. If you trade with them they will pay at first once its a big deal and they see that they're already loosing on their own side. Your next trade will be their next target. TRADE WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW AND NOT ONLINE PLATFORMS.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Unusual2173: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2021
simeonine:
Glover is a useless app they still owe me till today from the Patricia time. Cardtonic never disappoint me before

Cardtonic is nothing but scam!! Don’t risk your money

1 Like

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Giftexx: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2021
It is well.

If known brands are tagged scam, how much more those of us who deal on WhatsApp...

1 Like

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Emmystified(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Papojingo:
Also guys, anytime you want to trade gift card, I will advice you trade with someone you know. Instead of trading with so called cardtonic scam site. I came here because I know they will definitely be here. If you trade with them they will pay at first once its a big deal and they see that they're already loosing on their own side. Your next trade will be their next target. TRADE WITH SOMEONE YOU KNOW AND NOT ONLINE PLATFORMS.
I think that’s false. I have been trading with Cardtonic for more than a year now and they have never scammed me. You can reach out to their customer service.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Emmystified(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sufferingboy:
There are people here who might try to confuse you so you can trade with them privately. Be smart! Cardtonic is legit. I have been trading there for more than a year now and I can boldly say they are the best in Nigeria.

Peace.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by only1socialite: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Alot of people would try to confuse this user so he can trade on their platform, cardtonic is definitely the best in the game. Fast trade processing, quick withdrawal and their customer service is top notch incase u need anything. Cardtonic still remains the best bro. Just download the app on the app store and enjoy.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by ehis010(m): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cardtonic is Legit, I'd recommend them.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by annifly: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
With all these good reviews about CARDTONIC , let me give them a try…. Wish me luck �
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by ARFON: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
annifly:
With all these good reviews about CARDTONIC , let me give them a try…. Wish me luck �
mumu nobody will for this. Imagine ur first post shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Intellab(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Visit heylumi dot com. Don't waste your time on cardtonic
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Unusual2173:

Cardtonic is nothing but scam!! Don’t risk your money
Good day to you sir, it'd be nice if you can explain to us the reason you made this statement. As we believe this is definitely not true, we would love to know why you thought so.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Papojingo:
Hi, this is logically not possible, as we do not cheat customers on this platform. However, we feel your emotions, and we believe it might have been a misconception. Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for QUICK RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.

We are always available to resolve whatever issue you may have, but best believe, we'd never cheat you as a customer. If your transaction is unsuccessful, it must have been rejected for any of the following reasons:

- Your gift card is already redeemed.

- Your gift card is not ‘properly’ activated

- Your gift card is not clear enough

- Your gift card code is wrong

- You submitted an empty trade.

- You uploaded the wrong picture

- You submitted the wrong trade

- You uploaded an unacceptable receipt (For amazon cards that require a receipt)

And many more…

Whatever reason it is would be specified along with the rejection. ​​​​​

Regardless, as mentioned earlier, we feel your emotions, and we believe it might have been a misconception. Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for QUICK RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by Nhemzie17: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
cardtonic:
Hi, this is logically not possible, as we do not cheat customers on this platform. However, we feel your emotions, and we believe it might have been a misconception. Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for QUICK RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.

We are always available to resolve whatever issue you may have, but best believe, we'd never cheat you as a customer. If your transaction is unsuccessful, it must have been rejected for any of the following reasons:

- You uploaded an unacceptable receipt (For amazon cards that require a receipt)

And many more…

Regardless, as mentioned earlier, we feel your emotions, and we believe it might have been a misconception. Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for QUICK RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.

You people are scam.... I sent a giftcard this morning, after sending it, your customer service said they don't accept it... Only for me to check and my card was already showing "used"

2 Likes

Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Nhemzie17:

You people are scam.... I sent a giftcard this morning, after sending it, your customer service said they don't accept it... Only for me to check and my card was already showing "used"
A gift card rejected as "not accepted" is never processed by us. If you are confused on how, when and where your gift card was used, call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 or Email support (at) cardtonic.com, we can walk you through the process of contacting the gift card provider who will, in turn, provide you with the information you need concerning the gift card usage, some providers can as well block the account that used such card. Hope this helps, will be expecting.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by SPAMBOX7: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
cardtonic:

And many more…

You guys just ripped off my 100$ now. You guys are scammers no one should trade with them if you are reading this
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by cardtonic: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
You guys just ripped off my 100$ now. You guys are scammers no one should trade with them if you are reading this
Kindly call/Whatsapp us on 07060502700 for QUICK RESOLUTION. Or Email support (at) cardtonic.com.
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by DADDY2or3FISHES: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Bro was this scam later resolved
Re: Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. by DADDY2or3FISHES: 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhemzie17:

Were you able to resolve this scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phishing e-mail tutorials (Plus pictures) / Are you looking for good business to invest in, then check out this. / Coconut Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.