Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (81507 Views)

Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2021
eburuu:
have you ever heard any off your family or close friend been kill by boko haram...is just a propganda....islam has come to stay you are not false to pratice just like me i fall in love with the religion i have peace of mind ...may peace be upon you
..... OK let's assume boko haram is a propaganda, what about the taliban currently happening in Afghanistan, is that one a propaganda too?
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by freshalien: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2021
timesup234:
You are acting a flick in your head

Mumu, didn’t you see it on the news?! A simple google search would clear you of your ignorance on the matter.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media keep spreading the propaganda that Afghanistan have fallen simply because their puppet govt surrendered without a fight.

What they'll never say is that they failed in exporting democracy to people who don't want it.

Afghanistan didn't fall! The indigenous owners of the land simply took back their country from western occupation.
It's not westerners that fell off those planes. It's still the indigenous peoples.
Do you see any mass celebrations on the streets even on Al Jazeera?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Difrent: 2:34am On Aug 17, 2021
JosephXavier:
The last time I checked, Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan

The religion of peace causing terror since eternity

I'm yet to see a country that has 20% of its population practicing Islam that is peaceful

When it suits you you tell us of how UAE, TURKEY, SAUDI ARABIA etc are islamic countries and are developed , without almajiri and without violent extremism

And when it suits you you say I'm yet to see a country that has 20% of its population practicing Islam that is peaceful .

Doublemouthed
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by JohnSin97: 3:28am On Aug 17, 2021
The cow fvckers were made to fly....

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by osarotelcom24(m): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Bros,pls stop.d guy is saying d Truth,
shegzhkn:

seun please do something about this MOFO.
His conduct lately has been nauseating, always jumping from thread to thread shoving his warped reasoning down our throat.
if he wants to evangelize, he can create his own thread, it's really bad.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Innomach:

If North should fall, you think they will leave the south alone?
They should bring it on and they will meet their Waterloo. Terrorism can't move past Niger state. An average Northerner will not report his neighbor doing bad or breaking the law you know why? Because they are brothers and they feel like they can't sell him out. But down south your family member na him go first root you out before you spoil family name. An average Northerner condones terrorism with daft Islamic ideology that is why they don't regard the Muslims in south as Muslims because we are too liberal and do you know that religion can never be cause of war in Yorubaland because before the advent of christianity and Islam there have been various traditional African religions. By the time Terrorism will finish the north Somalia will be heaven to them.
Dem go chop breakfast soon

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 3:47am On Aug 17, 2021
9jakool:

You think Boko Haram is going to respect borders and stop at Arewa?
They should come down south and try their luck of recruiting southerners. Go ask the Fulani in Igangan and custom they will tell you we don't play religion with security in the west I don't know about other southern parts but I am confident that once they start terrorizing Kwara and Kogi like they are doing in the core north they will start meeting their Waterloo
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 3:53am On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

While you continue to pamper IPOB that has been killing policemen everyday.
Shut your trap or Police that have been killing unarmed civilians in the east before now. You saw the news of how Navy they tried to kill a commissioner in an eastern state. Tell me how Ipob is a terrorist group? Because your daft president is nepotistic to differentiate between a frustrated citizen and terrorism. He should keep Pampering Fulani herders by 2023 Fulani will regret Buhari actions and the north will bare the consequences.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 3:57am On Aug 17, 2021
ShadowM:

Nigeria is like a body. When Arewa falls it will affect you o
If Arewa fall it falls na only dem e go affect. They stopped food inflow to south na dem still dey cry of debt and wastage. Dey mumu yourself like Muric. And that one should pray Nigeria remains after 2023 because if Oduduwa Republic emerge and becomes a reality lot of saboteur of Yoruba nation will go for it even they are not send to 6ft below.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Almaigaa:

Na lie. It will only happen in the EAST.

Let restructure the country or a peaceful disintegration of the country and let's where terrorism will strive more. Na kunu dey your brain. I'm very sure you'll want to leave the poverty ravaged north and run to south but we'll lock and seal up our countries flush your likes out first.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by merrymike47(m): 4:36am On Aug 17, 2021
timesup234:
The US military is the greatest coward on Earth. The Nigerian female falcons football team can defeat the American military in combat. American military supremacy is a myth brought to you by Rambo Hollywood movies
drop location yeye man. dsame troop that came to retrieve her citizen from ur land without any of u guys knowing nothing? U are capping nonsense nigga
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Every normal thing in life is a sign of the end time where Nairaland is concerned. All I know is, in the next twelve years, these people you see running helter-skelter will become your expatriate bosses. Get ready.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Minjim:

These ones don't carry religion on their head now.
The person I quoted didn't put it the way you did.
He said there is no country with 20% muslim population that is without crisis
These countries I mentioned excluding Singapore are more than 90%muslims
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Godpunishnairal: 5:44am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
Western media keep spreading the propaganda that Afghanistan have fallen simply because their puppet govt surrendered without a fight.

What they'll never say is that they failed in exporting democracy to people who don't want it.

Afghanistan didn't fall! The indigenous owners of the land simply took back their country from western occupation.

Then why are the citizens running away?
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Classicool:

Shut your trap or Police that have been killing unarmed civilians in the east before now. You saw the news of how Navy they tried to kill a commissioner in an eastern state. Tell me how Ipob is a terrorist group? Because your daft president is nepotistic to differentiate between a frustrated citizen and terrorism. He should keep Pampering Fulani herders by 2023 Fulani will regret Buhari actions and the north will bare the consequences.

And the best response is to start killing policemen. Well done. Just imagine all of Nigeria doing same.
The demon you are pampering will soon mature.
When you learn to argue decently, then I will reply you again. For now, lie and relish your folly.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by domchike(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2021
This one is talking of uniting
Stormtrooper11:
Damn. This is what is gonna happen to us, if we don't unite irrespective of beliefs, religion and ethnicity and keep these bastards away. We the youths should take our future in our hands
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by goodheart02(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2021
haslaw:

Bros, abeg na which movie be this? The movie go sweet die grin grin grin

Pls stop advertising your ignorance. Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you can be saying anything.

The mission you are referring to was a mission handled by three countries namely Niger, Nigeria and the USA. Nigeria is a sovereign country and the US will not just rush into Nigeria like that. Even the Americans are not claiming sole credit for the rescue

Your ignorance on international politics is nauseating.

You're the one with a despicable ignorance of international politics. Even Niger wasn't aware of that abduction. You claim they were aware yet they couldn't chase the terrorists till they left their border. Yet they couldn't even alert the Nigerian government that a cross-border kidnapping took place.... Lol. You're so funny. Can u hear yourself??

Nigeria was given credit so as to protect her image in the international scene due to the same international politics u claim to know. I also guess the other black ops missions carried out by CIA and KGB in Cuba, Georgia and Poland were also movies. For you not to understand what a Black ops/classified mission stands for or it's modus operandi means there's simply no point in arguing with you... I'm done
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by eburuu: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
..... OK let's assume boko haram is a propaganda, what about the taliban currently happening in Afghanistan, is that one a propaganda too?
they are defending there country go cross check taliban have been ruleing thme since centurys ago u.s invade them saying that osama bin ladin attack them from there...ok you have kill the osama and the rest of the al-kida but you insist in giveing them democracy by false....so moral of the lesson afganistan is not africa that any forign country can come and do any how and left...as you can see is victory for them at last...may god have no mercy for evry terrorist...and may god bless you...gracia
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by BigBills: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2021
I pray Nigeria should not be next... As long as northerners are ruling this country, this can happen at anytime, no capping
This is Nigerian office with a terrorist flag right there

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Thazard(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Sad sad sad!
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by ambrosedmax(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
ibtommy:

Sharap!!!
Christ like my ass
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2021
heysquare:
tell us who destroy the country before they left?
the U S invaded it cis of Taliban connivance with bin laden to bomb twin towers in 2001, resulting to the loss of over 3000 lives. For u to see how desperate these guys want to leave Afghanistan with the U.S diplomatic staff, shows that they prefer democracy l/ or life of freedom the U.S brought

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Owologbo(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Damn. This is what is gonna happen to us, if we don't unite irrespective of beliefs, religion and ethnicity and keep these bastards away. We the youths should take our future in our hands
you want to unite with terrorist and their sympathizers?
Nothing will happen to the South.
Let the north continue with their game.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by JosephXavier: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Difrent:

When it suits you you tell us of how UAE, TURKEY, SAUDI ARABIA etc are islamic countries and are developed , without almajiri and without violent extremism

And when it suits you you say I'm yet to see a country that has 20% of its population practicing Islam that is peaceful .

Doublemouthed

I've made my point
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by heysquare(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Vickyvice:
the U S invaded it cis of Taliban connivance with bin laden to bomb twin towers in 2001, resulting to the loss of over 3000 lives. For u to see how desperate these guys want to leave Afghanistan with the U.S diplomatic staff, shows that they prefer democracy l/ or life of freedom the U.S brought
You need to know history how US equipped Taliban in 80s to fight Soviet union. US CIA financed Taliban and trained Osama to fight Soviet Union.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

And the best response is to start killing policemen. Well done. Just imagine all of Nigeria doing same.
The demon you are pampering will soon mature.
When you learn to argue decently, then I will reply you again. For now, lie and relish your folly.
The demon that is matured already. And if police/ military don't kill the civilians there won't be reason to kill them. Tell that bolded to your fucking inept government.

Restructure this country or everybody f*ck off.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:

Mr seer, you didn't see anything this time around?
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Uselessmanna: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:

Yes I the same way boko haram would soon overrun you fuckiin northerners and tag it Islamic Republic of Arewa
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by falseprophet: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Uselessmanna:

Yes I the same way boko haram would soon overrun you fuckiin northerners and tag it Islamic Republic of Arewa

Lols

First am not northerner

Secondly the north currently have their sharia law, sharia courts, sharia hisba police but your southern states are being policed by northern police commissioners ....

What are you gonna do about that grin
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by ibtommy(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=ambrosedmax post=104878444]Christ like my ass[/quote

If you spew out trash again, you'd be ordered to keep queit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.