Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) (72012 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dnt start wat u cant finish, cut coat according to ur size.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Kolisky(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
HUSTLER001:
After one idiot would come and advice us to get married even when we are not bouyant. Nonsense!

Plenti on dis table… na curse I go shower anyone wey being marriage talk be4 me cheesy grin grin
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by HUSTLER001: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
bigcee:

Lwkmd grin grin grin... Why you dey vex grin grin grin
I'm calming down now.

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ebuggie: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbam! ... I talk am. Same reason am not in Covenant University.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Avast(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Richy4:
You can always home train him.... That coloring aspect, He will make a good painter cheesy

Do this and thank me later, unless yourself is not..........
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
Whenever I remember my brother went to public primary school and public secondary school and his now a competent lawyer... My doubt about high school fees is increasing
I'm also a product of public school. From basic to college. I also came out of the class in college.

Nevertheless, the role of private owned institutions cannot be overempherciced

My kids most attend ivy league institutions by God's grace. There's a difference between a child who attended a top notch private owned institution to a child who attended a public institution.

I got a free education all through because my parents couldn't afford a private institutions.

That doesn't make it the best choice. You know if what we desire isn't available, the available ones becomes our desires

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by queenfav(f): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Where una dey see this schools.In PH,playgroup aka preschool class is 30-60k, that's even normal School, some pay like 120k -150k per term in some areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by HardMirror(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).
How many times will I pay this one bayi? (Maybe 10 times) embarassed

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Abi its poverty thats making me think like that, or maybe its normal.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.
how is N40k too much for a whole term? that is like 3 months nau. your child will be there for 25 days a month time 3 that is 75days approximately and they have to care for the child, teach the child. haba. yoou should rather be looking at the services they are providing, except they are not taking good care of your child, that fee is very ok in today's nigeria where the naira is useless
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Hathor5(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Can jump grade B
Enjoys outdoor play grade B
A grade for coloring too

grin
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Habib101: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
There are so many private schools it just depends on d one that suite your taste, good things doesn't come cheap so according to your size is the best solution, their are average gud ones too.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by newoffer: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
The words be like vaccine to you ba.
Uyi168:
Where this idiot crawl from?

Strong man, enjoy your marriage.
GOAT.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Compliant(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lagos people are enjoying

nursery 1 in a standard sch here in abuja is around 150,000 to 200,000 per term depending on the estate

The worse part is that in my estate the cheapest fee is 125,000 and when I was discussing with a colleague of mine, he said he is paying 250,000 for his daughter in same nursery 1.

Just few days ago my boss in the office said he is paying around 950,000 for the daughter in secondary sch here in abuja

To pay teachers good salary is a problem.

When I say abuja I am not referring to the interior

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Euegene100001: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Public schools are free this days . U just subscribed to premium dragging
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Poanan: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
amajato:
grin e pain ham. Eravwe ravwe

Better go and learn and stop displaying ignorance. Paying school school fees that is not a reflection of the lifestyle u us to believe.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by delequake(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
The moral of this story is, do not get married or have children in Nigeria if you are not financially or mentally ready to bear the burden of raising your children.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by therealMcCain: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Janesouthall:
Cut ur coat according to your size.... Take your kid to a school you can afford...

wrong advice.

it ought to be cut your coat according to the material you have and not your size.

Your size might require long sleeve and trouser or long skirt but the material you have will only do short sleeve and 3quarter shorts/skirt.

if you insist on what your size/status requires, it will cause undue pressure & this has led to broken homes and all manner of vices.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by fran6ixx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madam u are not only one paying such amount for a nursery 1 pupil. If u can’t afford the fee. Then take ur child to a school u can afford and stop using ur own to disturb others
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by fran6ixx(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madam u are not only one paying such amount for a nursery 1 pupil. If u can’t afford the fee. Then take ur child to a school u can afford
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
amajato:
books are ones a term uniform may be ones and for all.
After church na school. To blow sharp Sharp
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by amajato: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Poanan:

Better go and learn and stop displaying ignorance. Paying school school fees that is not a reflection of the lifestyle u us to believe.
what are you saying self grin
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by michaelo2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).
How many times will I pay this one bayi? (Maybe 10 times) embarassed

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Abi its poverty thats making me think like that, or maybe its normal.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.
please can you explain what you mean by you pay times three before the term ends
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Horlarwaileh(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
PLEASE what help can Nairalander provide you.
Infact this suppose not to be in frontpage
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by MummyD2020(f): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
ridwan006:
It's abject poverty. There are school's out there that parents pay millions for their kids. Or misplacement of priority. Period!

Take am easy. All fingers a re not equal. I bet you are not even married
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Foxie: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Paperbag:

Sir ,

The highest fee at Uniben ( edo state ) was 15k per session

As at 2011 it was 7k.

So yours is even high for a northern uni
In the same UNIBEN I attended or you're referring to UNIBEN Creche? There was never a time in the year 2011 7k was school fees. Please modify your post and give the right information, before some people's parents, guardians, sponsors will feel their wards lied to them.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by DEADALIVE: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Compliant:
Lagos people are enjoying

nursery 1 in a standard sch here in abuja is around 150,000 to 200,000 per term depending on the estate

The worse part is that in my estate the cheapest fee is 125,000 and when I was discussing with a colleague of mine, he said he is paying 250,000 for his daughter in same nursery 1.

Just few days ago my boss in the office said he is paying around 950,000 for the daughter in secondary sch here in abuja

To pay teachers good salary is a problem.

When I say abuja I am not referring to the interior
The reason why the people there will do anything to steal money systematically just to maintain such social status!....
Education should have a standard regardless of the price...no body is talking about standard...
In developed country either poor or rich, private or public school, ivy or ordinary there is a standard they all must have having nothing to do with the tuition fees...
My opinion the higher the tuition fee the greater the child's get an opportunity in life with all necessary facilities available to propel such child not just in academics alone but in sports, entertainment and career building.
....but in nigeria tuiton fee is based on show off , competition amongs parents, political class connection and security....
Make God helps i beg...this country na dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by KINGPRIEST777(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Janesouthall:
Cut ur coat according to your size.... Take your kid to a school you can afford...
Never cut your coat according to your size bro. What if the material is not enough afterwards? Cut your coat according to your cloth/material
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Paperbag(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2021
VTJN:
you pay over 100k at the beginning

Many uni pay almost half of that as acceptance ...

And still pay up to 45k as fee per session .

So its still one of the few cheapest unis
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by TheGift: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2021
It is not only about "affordability" it is about the quality of interaction and education your kid will get. Sometimes you make some sacrifices so some other things can move ahead.
Janesouthall:

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Paperbag:

Many uni pay almost half of that as acceptance ...

And still pay up to 45k as fee per session .

So its still one of the few cheapest unis
my tuition fee, medical, acceptance fee and other payments through out my studentship at uni was 110k. That's even less than what uniben and some other schools pay for freshers

Mind you, i just graduated.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2021
michaelo2:
please can you explain what you mean by you pay times three before the term ends
he couldn't make one time payment for his ward school fees per term. He often made instalment payment, which could be two/three/four times payments and above in a term.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2021
therealMcCain:

wrong advice.

it ought to be cut your coat according to the material you have and not your size.

Your size might require long sleeve and trouser or long skirt but the material you have will only do short sleeve and 3quarter shorts/skirt.

if you insist on what your size/status requires, it will cause undue pressure & this has led to broken homes and all manner of vices.

In a nutshell, cut your coat according to your cloth/materials

People often made this quote wrongly smiley
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by mofy1(f): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Promoted to kindergarten not Nursery one. You are just starting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.