Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment (64219 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Mccullum: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
I suspected, they were poisoned by foes disguising as friends.
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Uyi168: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
posty56:
jealousy, the heart of man is really wicked, you see envy eh, if you do not curtail it will turn you into a monster I am not saint and there were times I envy people but I quickly work on it and turn that envy into motivation and healthy competition cause if you allow it to grow further na part of destruction you they head too, anyways never trust anybody! those so called friends have poisoned him! , this is why I don't keep friends anymore I only keep acquaintance after me and you do something i quickly cut communications until another stuff will have interest in comes up. And for those living abroad I don't see need to advertise your coming to Nigeria, apart from your family nothing should make smell here.
Do u know the guy or lady in question to have arrive at this sermon??.

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by goodheart02(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Are you telling us that an autopsy can’t be done?

We are in 2021 for crying out loud

Nigeria is a shithole. Watch how they will keep throwing speculations and unwarranted arrests till the couple is buried
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/dubai-based-returnee-lover-found-dead-in-their-imo-apartment/
Why I'm I seeing this news, after booking a match with someone's daughter tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Almaigaa: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
The East is becoming something else. No wonder Igbos are relocating to the North.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Dearlord(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Was the man pregnant?
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by goodheart02(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Almaigaa:
The East is becoming something else. No wonder Igbos are relocating to the North.

Relocating to which North? Is it the bandit and terrorists infested one or another North I don't know??

Relocating indeed... You wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by ipobarethieves: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
sad ESN/IPOB miscreants handwork sad sadsad embarassedundecided
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Almaigaa: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
goodheart02:

Relocating to which North? Is it the bandit and terrorists infested one or another North I don't know??

Relocating indeed... You wish

Yes na.
IGBOS from Imo State are relocating to the North, due to the insecurity in East. I saw them yesterday in large numbers, as they walk towards the North. Some are also relocating to the North in search of greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Edyice: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
That's poisoning

They just killed this people for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Lovenorth: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Igbo amaka grin
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Lovenorth: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Almaigaa:

Yes na.
IGBOS from Imo State are relocating to the North, due to the insecurity in East. I saw them yesterday in large numbers, as they walk towards the North. Some are also relocating to the North in search of greener pasture.
Sambisa is more secured than Imo because of the activities of Ipob terrorists
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Elidrisy20: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mayng01:
Nigeria isn’t safe anymore
try Haiti or Afghanistan
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Village people
... Me too I dey suspect Village pipu undecided

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Almaigaa: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lovenorth:

Sambisa is more secured than Imo because of the activities of Ipob terrorists

You are very correct grin

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by abbey621(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is the reason I fear Africans pass any other group in the world. White and black Americans their own no pass guns and knives, Europeans especially UK na knife be their skill, Asian no dey look for trouble but na Kung fu dem go use scatter your head and Middle East will either stone you to death or cut off your head but Africans most especially bloody Nigerians, the point of attack is just too many from food poison to kidnapping to generator fumes, make we no even talk the juju part. Omo see as people dey guess and the shocking truth is that all the guesses are not farfetched at all.

I've heard of shows like Criminal Minds, Law & Order and so on, if only they can study the brain behind our people, even Jack Bauer don dey confused at this point......Like Buhari, I am in SEVERE SHOCK!

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by samwillyco1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Too bad, RIP to the Dead.

I reject untimely death in the name of Jesus Amen.
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Generator fumes as usual

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Southeast21: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
I sense Genocide!
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Lexusgs430: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
She was a herbal drug seller........ Did both suffer from stiffness overdose syndrome ..........
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by gr8child(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
That’s how they will speculate from here to tomorrow but nobody will say anything about carrying out an autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by rollywise(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Now they are gone. Oya culprit goan achieve that thing for which they were stumbling block. You are a fool not to know you'll die too. Lol. You have destroyed your eyes except you repent, confess and change. RIP to the dead but your punishment dey fire. E must done and you must eat o, ehen!
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Okhuadams(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
ijustdey:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/dubai-based-returnee-lover-found-dead-in-their-imo-apartment/
gross wickedness, like say body tell am, if for no come, whoever kill Dem no fit leave for everyday long as the sun is rising and setting, Their killers will meet their own in all their generations
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by adonis89(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
This thing is so common with Igbo ppl. Whenever they've made it, they will always come back to come and show off. Its not everyone that means well for you. How long will u learn. Once u make it in abroad, stay there, live and die. There is nothing back home. The mansion u intend building, not everyone is happy abt it
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by ComeToJesus: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
The world is turning into something else. The grim reaper will never reap untimely lives in our family.
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Maski87: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
When I tell people, you can die from too much sex,the think I am joking
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Village who doesn't like good things have them to abort their joy.
God is stronger than them

Anyway Kenya is now producing ELECTRONIC MACHINES
This is a big challenges for oil producing countries even as the oil will be left alone to rot because a lot of countries are moving into electronics systems of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMs0eNU0A
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Scamperlee(m): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:
Are you telling us that an autopsy can’t be done?

We are in 2021 for crying out loud

Who will pay for it, government or policemen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.