Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,652 members, 7,805,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) (54097 Views)

Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) Inducts Incoming Governors (Pictures) / No Smiles As Buhari Meets APC Governors (Pictures) / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by jubrilcastle(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zamfara takes the crown
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by chikeson2008: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Most beautiful onces are Imo, Zamfara, Benue, Anambra.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Queseda: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zamfara first lady is the most beautiful
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by 9jawear(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
OssyMalik:
Beautiful outside and evil inside their hearts.
Don’t they do bedroom talks with their husbands on how to move their states forward?

Nonsense

True, you can see the ones who are manipulating their husbands to do nonsense
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Damn!
Zamfara First lady is very beautiful! tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Queseda:
Zamfara first lady is the most beautiful

She's a natural tongue
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
ablejesus26:
Na Imo state first lady win the most beautiful first Lady.
This Imo children too dey fine abegii��

With her nose like figure 3, zamfara all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Ayomideadesoye(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
I never even meet my own wife, why should I meet my governor's own?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ayomideadesoye:
I never even meet my own wife, why should I meet my governor's own?

Maybe one of them might be your wife.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nah Imo state governor’s wife fine pass

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by PUKKA25: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zamafara and jigawa take first , Rivers and imo second , akwaibom and Kwara third place.
Note oo Ebonyi and baylasa first lady na chuky-toy story. Y yoruba ladies d dark?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Engr tamunominini makinde, a naturally beauty first lady wit brain. We are blessed to have u and your husband in Oyo state.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Meet them to give me money or what OP
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by berryPee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
These are the real queens but NOT those that walks around in skimpy rags sharing Clitocurrencies and Boobscoins while claiming #SmallGirlWithBiggod
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by JADEK04: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akwa ibon take d league

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
kuku say all of them beautiful
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Mrnairalandd: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
All South West governors’ wives are damn beautiful. They beat all the rest hands down. Why are the head of South East women look that? Is it natural?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
The cutest is the akwa ibom First lady

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
All of them are ugly except the last one, the Zamfara first lady who I can't really say much on because I only see her face.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Female taxes.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by ThuGGeR147: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wetin dey worry una na? Infact make una getat jooor... angry
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Obansy112(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ops, why did you hide the age of Imo state first lady? I smell hypocracy
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by kestolove95(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hausa women fine....see Igbo women with dem strong strong face
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Husband no de get time for them.. One meeting to another

They need fresh blood to do d digging
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by jkarmstrong(m): 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Imo, zamfara, and rivers State in that order
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by ismodiwa(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2021
They no fine, na money polish them
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Adrian98(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Number 16 is the most beautiful
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by IbileIfe: 1:11am On Aug 17, 2021
What makes them Beautiful?
Their makeup or character?
Re: Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) by Access03(m): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Jigawa, Zamfara, Imo, Nasarrawa & CRS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.