Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights (30090 Views)

Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by profmallor: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2021
True, but America never fight to win wars, they fight to keep the war machines running and running for as long as possible to fund their weapons manufacturers. And once America picks a side to support in an war, they make you over rely on them to the extent that you just can never do without their ground support.

The fall of the Afgan government is solely on them, they probably didnt bother to have a defense budget for years since the Americans were around for decades to protect them. Same thing would have happened in Europe if not for Trump that has now inadvertently forced the Europeans to start to increase their Defence Budgets in the event America is unreliable against Putin. Sames goes for Japan and South Korea.

America is smart, and when they come to your aid , they better be benefiting one way or another else they leave. God forbid Nigeria breaks into a war, America would be in the south South for sure one way or through mercenaries, but that would never end.

DoggoneDogg:
Another war the US has lost.
The United States have not won a war since 1918 (WWI).

WWII - Russia won
Korea War - North Korea won
Cuba - Fidel Castro won
Vietnam - Viet Kong won
Gulf War - Iran won
Syria War - Putin won
Afghanistan- Taliban won

That's 100+ years
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by kindlyheart: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
no weapon fashioned against nigeria shall prosper and every tongue that rises against nigeria, the Lord shall condemn

Please let's learn to speak life and good Will into nigeria,not horrible words

As for those extremist murderous Muslims,keep hatching wicked plans,the Lord will disgrace you

keep on wallowing in your prayer warrior delusion whilst they are already raising future extremist that will be a billion times more brutal than Boko... this is fact, take it or leave it.

I love Nigeria more than you ever can, but the future is so fucking bleak. I might not be here to witness the coming jihad, I prayer none of my progeny fall a victim of it especially in this country.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by akilo1: 1:36am On Aug 17, 2021
I need a job in Afghanistan, any link
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by newdawn2017(f): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Sleekmilan01:
Just watched a video of people falling from a plane that's about 10k feets in the air
that's a lie dear. U just told undecided
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by aloma007(m): 2:09am On Aug 17, 2021
blessochampion:

United without Equity and Justice?
I wonder oo
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by EgunMogaji2: 3:06am On Aug 17, 2021
It’s time for another country to have a go, maybe Israel.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by EgunMogaji2: 3:09am On Aug 17, 2021
profmallor:
True, but America never fight to win wars, they fight to keep the war machines running and running for as long as possible to fund their weapons manufacturers. And once America picks a side to support in an war, they make you over rely on them to the extent that you just can never do without their ground support.

The fall of the Afgan government is solely on them, they probably didnt bother to have a defense budget for years since the Americans were around for decades to protect them. Same thing would have happened in Europe if not for Trump that has now inadvertently forced the Europeans to start to increase their Defence Budgets in the event America is unreliable against Putin. Sames goes for Japan and South Korea.

America is smart, and when they come to your aid , they better be benefiting one way or another else they leave. God forbid Nigeria breaks into a war, America would be in the south South for sure one way or through mercenaries, but that would never end.

This.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by bepositive11: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

Sitting in the comfort of your 4 walls complaining about why people on ground are panicking. Why don't you go to Afghanistan and see for yourself?

Instead of being ignorant, why don't you try to understand why there is so much panic. The way these people are desperate to get on the plane is enough to tell you that the situation is no laughing matter

Just because there's no shootings and killings, does that mean all is well? What about the laws they will impose? The restrictions?

Yesterday, you must've seen the article about an Afghan man telling some women that he will marry all 4 of them in 1 day. The woman in the story complained about how she would have to give up on her studies. You still don't see any problem? And this is just the start

People of Afghanistan will have no freedom
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by proclinician: 3:29am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The way proclinician & goodheart02 ran away from this thread tonight was sweet grin grin

War historian wannabes. Dem think say na Ife vs Modakeke we dey talk here wey any drunkard fit drop fabuu.

A lot of people are doing a good job teaching you. If till this time u don't get it, a miracle will be needed.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by onilanre(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Why the panic

My thoughts too. The commander in chief left the nation to avoid bloodshed and the Taliban took control without bloodshed.

So why panic? The world should seat back, watch how they want to govern.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by fantasy2018: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Who da heck flies to Kabul
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Munzy14(m): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

WWII - Russia won
Cuba - Fidel Castro won
Vietnam - Viet Kong won
Gulf War - Iran won
Syria War - Putin won
Afghanistan- Taliban won

That's 100+ years
Another yarn...

USA infiltrated Afghanistan to capture those involved in 9/11 attack on USA...And it was a success mission....OSAMA was killed together with top Allies...Alqaeda died because USA eliminated soo many top Chiefs.

Afghanistan is a sovereign nation..Or are Expecting USA to be there for life?
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Map1(m): 4:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Busolami2015:
It's a lesson to all. United Nigeria is better than a divided one
I must tell you nothing to learn here, division is better than united here simply because we don't have the same believe, culture, tradition and many more.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2021
newdawn2017:
Stop embarrassing yourself and read the news.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Alexaonfleek: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Why the panic

When you continue your bombing career in Afghanistan,you will find the answer to your questions
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by goodheart02(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Show me a picture or video of an American soldier in Berlin on 2nd May, 1945 because I have pictures of Russian victors waving Russian flags after capturing Berlin.

I'm waiting please don't run away...

U keep making it sound like the US was never present at the WW2 with your whack analysis. The same US that led the allied forces after the whole western Europe was burnt down by Germany. The same US that were bold enough to bomb mainland Japan even before the atomic bomb. For your information Germany wasn't just the enemy during WW2, rather it was the Axis powers made up of Germany (under Hitler), Italy (under Benito Mussolini) and Japan (under Emperor Hirohito)

You're talking of pictures... Pictures indeed.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by goodheart02(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Show me a picture or video of an American soldier in Berlin on 2nd May, 1945 because I have pictures of Russian victors waving Russian flags after capturing Berlin.

I'm waiting please don't run away...

To educate you further, the exploits of the US Navy during the 'Battle of Midway' on the Pacific Ocean changed the tide of the war in favour of the allied forces. That was where the Japanese navy which Hitler really relied upon for sea power was defeated. Hope u know Japan had the best navy in the world back then. Infact The US destroyed those Japanese air careers and fleet thereby making it impossible for the Axis powers to launch war jets and attack from the sea. So stop spreading half baked information and hiding the truth pls
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by kudinkarfe: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2021
longetivity:
Divide Nigeria now before it's too late
Divide ke! we all die here.
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by goodheart02(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dem don leave assignment go dey open another textbook in the hope that I will fall & start arguing about a meaningless thing. grin

All I need here is proof that US defeated Berlin from proclinician, goodheart02 & sammy329.

Mr. Man I had to go to bed I had things to do the next day. I'm not like you who's jobless and argues ignorantly without basis and proper research. You're citing pictures as evidence. If this were to be a court u think your picture evidence will count? Or u don't know they can be altered. Open google and read. Here's your cue: Ask google about the D-Day in WW2
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by goodheart02(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Who controls Afghanistan today?

Weren't the Russians also in Afghanistan? Did they do anything special? They were also there for their selfish interests and they also left. Russian wannabe making baseless arguments. I'm out of this thread pls
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by emmyileri(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

WWII - Russia won
Cuba - Fidel Castro won
Vietnam - Viet Kong won
Gulf War - Iran won
Syria War - Putin won
Afghanistan- Taliban won

That's 100+ years

How many wars has your country won Ode, boko haram has been killing you for years wetin you do to it
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by MOVIC6: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2021
This words didn’t come out from a rational thought
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Why the panic

Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by MOVIC6: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2021
Where are you getting at...?
DoggoneDogg:

WWII - Russia won
Cuba - Fidel Castro won
Vietnam - Viet Kong won
Gulf War - Iran won
Syria War - Putin won
Afghanistan- Taliban won

That's 100+ years
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by emmyileri(m): 7:12am On Aug 17, 2021
sammy329:
You are really a baby, arguing with you is simply a waste of time.

Look at the map of Germany yourself
Brother, sincerely you don't need to argue with a fool...there is always an antidote for such "silence" is always the best answer. I also perceived the guy to be a small boy who just got chance to use a phone
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2021
newdawn2017:

Check other threads and watch the footage
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Sleekmilan01(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Valkrie: 8:17am On Aug 17, 2021
AuntRose:
Enough of all these Afghanistan news, just yestaday a girl was killed on her way to church in Jos but it didn't make the headlines. #Rip Doris Bitrus

And one idiot is talking about united nigeria....nonsense....!!
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by elonmuskbaby: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2021
kindlyheart:

keep on wallowing in your prayer warrior delusion whilst they are already raising future extremist that will be a billion times more brutal than Boko... this is fact, take it or leave it.

I love Nigeria more than you ever can, but the future is so fucking bleak. I might not be here to witness the coming jihad, I prayer none of my progeny fall a victim of it especially in this country.
I believe in the efficiency of prayer because the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous man availeth much

At the 11th hour,God will frustrate the token of liars , terrorists and their sponsors
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Thazard(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
Just see how everyone is rushing to board the flight
This is gonna affect so many things...
So many inconveniences
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by DoggoneDogg: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
proclinician:

A lot of people are doing a good job teaching you. If till this time u don't get it, a miracle will be needed.
[/s]

All we need is proof not lectures.
Drop proof or shut your ignorant mouth up!! This is not BB Naija
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by donforeign: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

WWII - Russia won
Cuba - Fidel Castro won
Vietnam - Viet Kong won
Gulf War - Iran won
Syria War - Putin won
Afghanistan- Taliban won

That's 100+ years

Mumu
Re: Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights by Busolami2015(f): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
7 aircraft parked at Kabul Airport as US resumes evacuation flights

https://www.nairaland.com/6706184/7-aircraft-parked-kabul-airport#up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana Air Slashes Fares To N7200 / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.